Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Fashola's Government Is Dying! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Government Is Dying! (903 Views)

Federal Government Is Not Treating Igbo People Right - Yerima / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola's Government Is Dying! by gbengapro: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
Lagosians should note that Fashola's 3+years administration in Lagos State appears to be dying of suffocation. The Governor seems to have lost focus and appears either distracted or incompetent. Examples:
1. Doctors have been on strike for several months, and public hospitals are incapable of delivering normal services to poor Lagosians. Result: medical services in total disarray
2. University teachers are also on strike, students of higher institutions are protesting and some were actually arrested. Result: higher education in disarray
3. LASU have just been denied accredit ion in certain courses by the NUC. Nobody seems to be in charge
4. A large part of Lagos metropolis to Ikorodu is submerged in water due to Oyan dam release of dam water. Ikorodu people are suffering seriously and Fashola appears clueless. He visited the scene but only mumbled and blabbed.
5. Nearly every road in Lagos is now bad, pot-hole ridden and unmotorable. People are suffering daily, trapped in endless traffic jam, harassed by Lastma, Kai, vio etc.
6. Above all, months after several allegations of corruption were made against him, he has not responded to these allegations. He has kept mute but prefer only to use the courts to frustrate the matter
7. Tinubu, his godfather is still holding him to ransom. He is busy begging Tinubu to give him a second term. He is the only sitting governor eligible for a second term who is not brave enough to announce his intention to contest.

My fear is that this guy is going to mortgage Lagos further to his god father to get re elected and Lagosians will be worse for it
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by TewMuch: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
Get a life and stop being a retarded money prostitute.Fashola is doing great and will get reelected for a second term.If you don't like it,move to ur village so someone more appreciative of new government can replace you. Idiot.
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by LouisThoru(f): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
ooops. As in soon to be buried?
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by T9ksy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
Posted by: LouisThoru
ooops. As in soon to be buried?

You wish!  
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by LouisThoru(f): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
T9

Which one be my own, na me be the poster?
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by chosen04(f): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
Do you mean that SAINT Fashola's Government is dying of corruption?

What a paradox!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by T9ksy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2010
Louis,

No, u'r not the poster only dat u added ur own jara by saying "about to be buried" and i countered saying "u wish".
No, Fashola is not about to be buried whether u or the poster like/wish it or not. Infact, watch this space as he Fashola,
will go on to win a landslide 2nd term.

Na wetin ur own gofnor don do?

@chosen,

Paradox ko, panadol ni!!!!!! yeye pesin.
I suppose ur state gofnor na saint? na wetin he don fo fo hin pipul?
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2010
@op u re very correct. Most politician loose focus during election period. On independence day i spent over 4hrs between trade fair complex&festac 2nd gate. I drove my car&all my legs were paining me. Cause as a result of d days rain coupled with bad roads along that axis. I drive round Lagos&see the horrible state of roads&how they cause traffic jam. I stay in dolphin estate on the island. Flood here is killing. Fashola has lost focus a bit
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by gbengapro: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
Lagos seems to be going down since the last several months.

1. NUC just denied LASU accreditation in 10 core courses namely Law, Economics, Marketing, Chemical and Polymar Engineering, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Political Science, Sociology, Bus Admin, and Mgmt Tech.
Imagine what the poor students and hapless parents are going through. Fashola has lost total control
2. The entire Education and Health sector in Lagos is collapsing due to strikes, neglect and incompetence
3. This Flood is more serious than imagined. So many millions are suffering and yet Fashola went there to blame NEMA. He has no solution of his own. How pathetic!
4. The people of Lekki are going through horrendous traffic jam. Same for Ikorodu, Badagry to Lagos end and many others. No answer from Fashola
5. Millions of jobless Lagosians due to Fashola's obnoxious policies of double taxation, demolition of shops and killing of the building and construction industry

Yet some posters will come here to post rubbish on re-election. Who is talking of re-election when lifes and livelihood of millions of Lagosians are threatened
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by globalaid(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
useless posting. Even the opposition can see what the man is doing and all what you can do is copy and paste. Lagos problem cannot go in one day and the man is busy tackling it. What did your people at the Federal do upon all their allocation. Get life my friend
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by rebranded(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2010
Fashola has done his time, he should pls move to the position of VP and get on the ticket with Ribadu!
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by 9icest: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
abeg Lagosians, leave Fashola alone o. He's busy spending 90% of Lagos money on white elephant projects in Lekki, a city with less than 3% of the population of lagos, his retirement abode, and the home of the elitists who went into the rain to vote for him in 2003,  wink
the remaining 97% lagosians can rot, and manage the peasantry benefit the remaining 10% can provide and keep managing the pot holed, muddy, roads while our wonderful governor keeps raking in the tax and keep behaving like the almighty jehova he is.
Eko O Ni Baje Lailai grin
Re: Fashola's Government Is Dying! by lannre(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
picking innocent hawkers on with black maria without an alternative job, demolishing houses at ayobo ipaja and re-sell to top Govt officials, so many lives were lost during this Doctors strike, they care not. Its Eko oni Baje ! but people can die, I don't know how any responsible group or body will neglect Human Resources in 2010 and expect miracle. multiple taxation in Lagos ! The question then becomes, what is happening to the much vaunted IGR?? Where is the N18 billion per month going into?? N50 billion for the addition of 2 lanes to just 6 kms of an existing Lekki - Epe dual carriage expressway?, what rubbish ? how can anyone stop a group through court if truly he is upright.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend $13bn On Generators Annually – Jonathan / •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water / Sultan Wants Jonathan To Sign Undertaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.