Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Assuming!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming!!! (588 Views)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him / Whatsapp Is Down. Assuming The Whole Of Internet crashes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming!!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Assuming after dancing and rejoicing in your new mansion yesternight, you woke up this morning to rush and catch up with your daily activities as you are doing right now, and you saw your body still lying helplessly on the bed. You were shocked, You tried to pick up your iphone 6 to call your (Rev) pastor or relatives and you couldn't pick it up. You tried opening your wardrobe to pick some money you hid there and couldn't. You started crying but no one heard you. You try touching the gate to go out, but u just went right through it. You went outside and your house mates were chatting, but you were not recognised. After some minutes, you saw your house neighbours coming out of your room with a severe cry, hitting their hands on your brand new Range Rover Jeep.

All you could hear them saying is *"HE IS GONE"* or *"SHE IS GONE"* You stood there watching them cry their hearts out in pain. So you asked yourself *WHERE EXACTLY AM I GOING?*
Your spirit started crying bitterly, because you were not prepared to start that journey so soon. BRETHREN where exactly do you think you are going if you stop breathing right now?. *Are you aware of your final destination?*
Remember your creator now, because we have a place to go after death. So start preparing. Share to a group. I choose to share with you to prompt you of eternity and the only Lord
and Saviour- *JESUS CHRIST.*HE alone can take you home (HEAVEN). Forward this message to help save a life!

*Please Note:* this message is not compulsory to share but do share if you find it worthy because you might not be able to go round evangelising.
*GOD BLESS YOU FOR SHARING!*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Assuming!!! by arsenic33(m): 1:28am On Mar 13, 2017
I'll stop assuming
Re: Assuming!!! by greatnaija01: 1:31am On Mar 13, 2017
hope you have gone for NYSC cos it seems this 2017 your closeness with God is really legit and you have truly left BOYFRIEND issues..... continue the good work of God o

sexybbstar:
Assuming after dancing and rejoicing in your new mansion yesternight, you woke up this morning to rush and catch up with your daily activities as you are doing right now, and you saw your body still lying helplessly on the bed. You were shocked, You tried to pick up your iphone 6 to call your (Rev) pastor or relatives and you couldn't pick it up. You tried opening your wardrobe to pick some money you hid there and couldn't. You started crying but no one heard you. You try touching the gate to go out, but u just went right through it. You went outside and your house mates were chatting, but you were not recognised. After some minutes, you saw your house neighbours coming out of your room with a severe cry, hitting their hands on your brand new Range Rover Jeep.

All you could hear them saying is *"HE IS GONE"* or *"SHE IS GONE"* You stood there watching them cry their hearts out in pain. So you asked yourself *WHERE EXACTLY AM I GOING?*
Your spirit started crying bitterly, because you were not prepared to start that journey so soon. BRETHREN where exactly do you think you are going if you stop breathing right now?. *Are you aware of your final destination?*
Remember your creator now, because we have a place to go after death. So start preparing. Share to a group. I choose to share with you to prompt you of eternity and the only Lord
and Saviour- *JESUS CHRIST.*HE alone can take you home (HEAVEN). Forward this message to help save a life!

*Please Note:* this message is not compulsory to share but do share if you find it worthy because you might not be able to go round evangelising.
Re: Assuming!!! by arsenic33(m): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
hope you have gone for NYSC cos it seems this 2017 your closeness with God is really legit and you have truly left BOYFRIEND issues..... continue the good work of God o

The username though "sexybbstar"
Re: Assuming!!! by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 13, 2017
arsenic33:

How can i change it,please?
Re: Assuming!!! by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 13, 2017
greatnaija01:

Thanks bro
God first
Re: Assuming!!! by arsenic33(m): 2:13am On Mar 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

How can i change it,please?
Ask Uncle Seun Oshewa
Re: Assuming!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 2:13am On Mar 13, 2017

Re: Assuming!!! by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 13, 2017
arsenic33:

Ask Uncle Seun Oshewa
Uncle,u no well o
I'm serious
Re: Assuming!!! by arsenic33(m): 2:16am On Mar 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

Uncle,u no well o
I'm serious
Who no well? Me or.....?
Re: Assuming!!! by greatnaija01: 2:26am On Mar 13, 2017
arsenic33:

bro see, forget username... God changes people and no one is perfect... i would rather a sexy username like sexybbstar with educative and Godly posts like she often does THAN a godly username with EVIL CONTENT.

pls lets not judge a thread by the MONIKER. undecided
Re: Assuming!!! by arsenic33(m): 2:34am On Mar 13, 2017
greatnaija01:

bro see, forget username... God changes people and no one is perfect... i would rather a sexy username like sexybbstar with educative and Godly posts like she often does THAN a godly username with EVIL CONTENT.

pls lets not judge a thread by the MONIKER. undecided
Hehehehe..... Let's not become e- gladiator overnight o because of...... Have you not read about people that God changes and they equally changed their name? You must understand I never condemned the user username. I only said " the username though"....
Re: Assuming!!! by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 13, 2017
arsenic33:

Who no well? Me or.....?
Or tanni?
Re: Assuming!!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 13, 2017
arsenic33:

Hehehehe..... Let's not become e- gladiator overnight o because of...... Have you not read about people that God changes and they equally changed their name? You must understand I never condemned the user username. I only said " the username though"....

Its okay dudes....someone should teach me how to change the moniker
Re: Assuming!!! by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Change your name and character to something that will be useful to God and not the devil. Names that we bear matters alot
sexybbstar:

Re: Assuming!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2017
darol4real:
Change your name and character to something that will be useful to God and not the devil. Names that we bear matters alot
I wish too bjt i dont know how

(1) (Reply)

N / NAIRALAND Haters / Very Funny, Watch As Mr Ibu Peeps At A Hot Dressing Naked Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.