Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him (1450 Views)

Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) / Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Nedfed(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
To all my nairaland ladies in the house,
How do you tell your man when you need sex?
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by mikejj(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin oya coman letus know
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Come let's do bad thing cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Blackhawk03(f): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Come let's do bad thing cheesy.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You just made laugh out loud in public. lipsrsealed

You actually say this to him?
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Blackhawk03:

All this children.
What's funny here to make u laugh?

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Baby am feeling cold please come closer and hold your baby LOL � tongue( if you take it personal na your business jare)
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lolzz its not bad now, you make the guy laugh and get what you want too.
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Blackhawk03(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
jboy73:

All this children.
What's funny here to make u laugh?

Old man, "These" not "this"...

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Blackhawk03(f): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Lolzz its not bad now, you make the guy laugh and get what you want too.

Lol. Not bad at all, I just imagined the look on his face...
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Old man, "These" not "this"...
Its this...! Child!
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by princechurchill(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Baby am feeling cold please come closer and hold your baby LOL � tongue( if you take it personal na your business jare)

Here i am
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
princechurchill:

Here i am

Am coming keep waiting
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Not bad at all, I just imagined the look on his face...
It depends on the kind of guy you date, if he is a guy who has a good sense of humour and doesn't take life too serious, he will get the joke and laugh at it.
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Blackhawk03(f): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
jboy73:

Its this...! Child!

Lol. Yeah, indeed. cheesy
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by Blackhawk03(f): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
It depends on the kind of guy you date, if he is a guy who has a good sense of humour and doesn't take life too serious, he will get the joke and laugh at it.

cheesy grin grin

You're actually right sha. Continue doing bad things lipsrsealed
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by princechurchill(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Am coming keep waiting

Taking too long
Re: Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him by essentialB(f): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dey there na dey press your phone, I will soon go joor. Lol

(1) (Reply)

E Pain Me Sha / When You Have Sex With A Yahoo Boy, You Partake In His Punishment - Reno Omokri / "Your Big Dicks Don't Scare My Wetty Pussy!" - Weird Aristo Babe Slays Nudes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.