Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls (7659 Views)

Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y / Guys Throw In Your Pu*ssy Challenge Lyrics Here Lets See Whos Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kids allova ere sad
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mikeanya:

Who ask this one for scientific name? Overdo!!

You're obviously not used to this. Your brain suffers as you have been stretched already outside your comfort zone. The depth of my posts stretch far beyond your thinking capacity . Stop trying to play catch up.
We were not cut out from the same stone.
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by talk2uwem(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
ladies pussy are dark because it is covered always, and almost all the ladies in the house uses tight pants, boomshort and even trouser. but i think bin dark is the best because if it is white, red or yellow, it may not be interesting.
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by harriet412(f): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why is ur armpit dark undecided
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by BlackOnassis(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Im guessing the labia has higher concentration of melanocytes. Men's ball sacs have darker pigmentation too.
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by Abubakrmusa(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
in olamide's voice "Oju pupa...idi dudu . . . I'm just singing ooo
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by KwessiStewie(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
As nairalanders will say end time question grin
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by KwessiStewie(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
As nairalanders will say, end time question
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by FitnessDoctor: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
your attention is needed here smiley

Vangalee... Your question goes that why is the genitals darker than other body parts... It is a good question actually and it is not much of a puzzle..

Two things causes this.... Hormones that are secreted after puberty and skin friction...

You can see that with the armpits (a covered part too) caused by skin friction, in between the buttocks (a covered part too) caused by skin friction... while those of the nipples are mostly caused by hormones and so goes for the genitals..

Now the genitals are much more darker in those who people who wear tight underwear, shave their genitals regularly and also scratch and rub it regularly (some ladies even do this in public).

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Remember you can also chat with me on my blog... http://newsphases..com/p/chat-with-me.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Legalbaby are you enlightened now? Next time be calmer when you quote people. We think and know better than anothersmiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Op its not all about the dark colour of the succulent punna, its all about the ODOUR

maybe, u haven't percieved the odour from a meaty or bony punna, it smells like DAMN!!
tho, it tastes rightgrin
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by Qudbell(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
sirusX:

Shey dem tell you say na agbalumo undecided
agbalumo is sour; this one isnt.
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by sirusX(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Qudbell:
agbalumo is sour; this one isnt.
Chai...you haff join bad gang cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls by Qudbell(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
sirusX:

Chai...you haff join bad gang cheesy
baad gang ke, me dey chow plate steady nio

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Young Lady Posts Almost-unclad Photos To Mark Birthday! Photos / How My Pastor Had Hot Sex With Me On His Matrimonial Bed / The Strange Goat I Saw In Ijebu-ode (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.