Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (70039 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Yteflon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
GeeGuy:
damm davido bad guy

picker needed for wire transfer in USA over $100k, If u a g" hit me up 09072887onetwozero
SARS on d beat... officer . i sight u

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by gudvibz(f): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Clone2020:
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is worth several billions of dollars yet he wears a simple tshirt and jeans and never brags or show off his money. Warren buffet, the 3rd richest man in the world is worth $65 billion dollars yet he still lives in the same small house he bought since 1979, never brags about his money either. What of Bill Gates who's worth $81 billion nko, never brags about his money, instead he gives out billions of dollars away every year for global initiatives to improve the lives of many. $81 billion is the equivalence of NGN37.2 quadrillion , that's 37,200,000,000,000 Naira, yet he lives a simple life and never shows off.

Chris Rock was right when he said "The black man is rich, but the white man who signs his check is wealthy."
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by HardMirror(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Clone2020:
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is worth several billions of dollars yet he wears a simple tshirt and jeans and never brags or show off his money. Warren buffet, the 3rd richest man in the world is worth $65 billion dollars yet he still lives in the same small house he bought since 1979, never brags about his money either. What of Bill Gates who's worth $81 billion nko, never brags about his money, instead he gives out billions of dollars away every year for global initiatives to improve the lives of many. $81 billion is the equivalence of NGN37.2 quadrillion , that's 37,200,000,000,000 Naira, yet he lives a simple life and never shows off.

Chris Rock was right when he said "The black man is rich, but the white man who signs his check is wealthy."
Bigger and blacker. I love chris rock
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by homirefacuny(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
This is too childish.

Childish is not the right word here ma'am... It's highly stupid of them both. And to think that ladies open their legs to these slowpokes is beyond me. Take away the money this guys have, they have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by toprealman: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kids! 11M one outing, 130M several outing in one month.....and the winner is......
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by NaWetinDey(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by iDROID: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:
You spent 130 million in a month? Clap for yourself mumu undecided
In that same country, some people are dying of hunger because they couldn't afford 50 naira to eat. And this one is happy that he blew away 130 million. Why do we black people have no empathy for the poor ones?
You that have empathy for the poor. How much have you given to the homeless and beggars on the streets? BTW, is it your money? He has every right to spend it as he deems fit. All these Nigerians ehn. Too stupid.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by NaWetinDey(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
This one has closed the case. Davido sounded like a true friend but the sins of Malaysia blood money have caught up with the hushed puppy. End draws near.

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by LordXaaan: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
virus05:
you're not me.everybody gat their ways. I'll rather give some to charity (like I'm doing with the small one I'm getting) and use my time for reasonable things than to do all these nonsense. There are lots of naija musicians/celebrities that've got the cash and don't talk too much. So why u now doubting me?. some people make money coz of fame but that won't be my no 1 priority.
I baffle at that premise, but your opinion though. We are all different people.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by maturemindsonly(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
okonja:

Really? shocked shocked shocked...So this Hushpuppi go beat Opa6 hands down niyen ooo angry

Opa6 bawo? opa wey no reach investorbj
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by maturemindsonly(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yteflon:
lol na so
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by arleck(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:
In that same country, some people are dying of hunger because they couldn't afford 50 naira to eat. And this one is happy that he blew away 130 million. Why do we black people have no empathy for the poor ones?
ogbeni e no send ur papa,, weitn concern am with dat one? abi na ur life e cum ni? beta go n hustle 2 get 7figures nd stop ranting on anoda man's success..
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by SalamRushdie: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yteflon:

Sharp guy
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by jojothaiv(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
This one wey 2 una dey diss.Enter street make una throwaway money for B/stop, the highest Spender wins undecided
Smiling In Agege Bread!
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by jojothaiv(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
iDROID:

You that have empathy for the poor. How much have you given to the homeless and beggars on the streets? BTW, is it your money? He has every right to spend it as he deems fit. All these Nigerians ehn. Too stupid.
Oshey Portugese!
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Psyrus(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Which one be December transactions alone? Shey no be March 2017 me dey see there? Abi my eyes yaff start to be seeing things.....
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by apollo13(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:
Not fame

Madness!!!!!!!

I pray death uses me for dinner if I ever think of spending that amount on drinks......Forget the money wet I get!
One of my padees spent 3.2m last year on drinks...... I frame the receipt hang am for my living room.

And when he dey come from Yankee na 20$ shoe he buy come for me
Lol
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by slurryeye: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
deenee:

He said he spent 130m in a month. He didn't say he spent it on drinks. People should learn to read and comprehend.

What a lot don't know about davido and his family business is that behind all the gra gra and bling bling is a well structured and oiled, legit and properly managed money making machine. I am sure a lot don't know that the adeleke's own about 30percent of the freehold land in Banana Island.

I'm not saying he spent it on drinks and I know very well that Davido Grandpa was the brain behind Banana Island, and their wealth is clean and legit. But my question is, why do well meaning black people derive so much joy in displaying their wealth when their are almost a billion black people living in abject poverty? As a matter of fact, the black race is the most impoverished race in the world. Don't get me wrong, I know Davido is just a young man living his life and his father is polar opposite to him when it comes to showing off. However, that doesn't take away the fact that we black people show off way too much and lack empathy for the needy ones among us. The same lack of empathy and showmanship is what our leaders have that makes many of them embezzle billions of naira while 80% of the population live under $1 per day.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by apollo13(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
zinachidi:
Futo boy wey no play bet for oga Harrison bet9ja shop for eziobodo, that one na FUTO student...

FUTO girl wey no show that xray man borbi during medicals, dat one na Futo student?

#irepFUTO
Guy! U be festac base?
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
This one wey 2 una dey diss.Enter street make una throwaway money for B/stop, the highest Spender wins undecided
wa gbayi, your head dey dia
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by vertueptime: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Both hush puppy and davido are liars, they no get money like dat, plus davido that statement be like somethng wey he print out using ms words
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:

Fool, the money he spent he buried abi...do you know how many families benefited from that money...

You're a black man also,use your sense and broaden your horizon of thinking...
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chai! See money!
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by slurryeye: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pussickpunk:

Fool, the money he spent he buried abi...do you know how many families benefited from that money...

You're a black man also,use your sense and broaden your horizon of thinking...

Mr broaden your horizon, you would have done justice to your point by not calling me a fool. As far as I'm concern, you can swerve left.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by joenor(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
I grit una the money spender.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by ojonugwa100(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
a beg hushpuppi I Neva pay school fees oo.. Ati egbo Davido.. 130Million for December na wa for you too .. just 72thousand pere thank you..
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by oluxy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Both of them are maaad... .

Spending such amount of money on drinks is madness and after some mins, they excretes it out.
Pls get widows, orphans and touch just one child life, this i would you cannot excrete in the next 4-5 hrs after digestion.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by slurryeye: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
arleck:

ogbeni e no send ur papa,, weitn concern am with dat one? abi na ur life e cum ni? beta go n hustle 2 get 7figures nd stop ranting on anoda man's success..

Stop talking like you don't have a brain

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by isadoracheryl(f): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
They are both funny. Instead of them to use the money for something better they are bragging on how the lavished and foolishly spent the money. People are crying everyday for money to survive, money to feed, money for hospital. The richest amongst them will be the one who used his money to help the poor or who used the money to pay for the poor people medical bills. Then we will clap for him and praise him for spending such huge amount of money on something useful. But apart from that they should both go home and think about their lifestyle. An actor just died recently so none of them could donate or highest borrow him money for the surgery but they are here making mouth for who spend pass. Shame on you both.[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size] angry
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by slurryeye: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
iDROID:

Is not my money o, and my post is for people that can think deep. Sorry if it touched some nerves on your body
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:

Mr broaden your horizon, you would have done justice to your point by not calling me a fool. As far as I'm concern, you can swerve left.

Ma binu, was only agitated...i'm swerving already.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Jarus(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
dacovajnr:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" / PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.