Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (70040 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
isadoracheryl:
They are both funny. Instead of them to use the money for something better they are bragging on how the lavished and foolishly spent the money. People are crying everyday for money to survive, money to feed, money for hospital. The richest amongst them will be the one who used his money to help the poor or who used the money to pay for the poor people medical bills. Then we will clap for him and praise him for spending such huge amount of money on something useful. But apart from that they should both go home and think about their lifestyle. An actor just died recently so none of them could donate or highest borrow him money for the surgery but they are here making mouth for who spend pass. Shame on you both.[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size] angry

Madam, whatever way chooses to spend his money is his problem...The society gains in anyway.
Because they chose not to give an orphanage doesn't mean they've not helped anyone...Think deeper
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by clemzy05: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
I guess the reason Aliko Dangote has become Africa's richest man, If he was spending N130m in a month. Wealthy and successful men do not brag about their wealth. But rather they speak about the next investment and better still there own name speak for themself.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by OlujobaSamuel: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
This is too childish.
lol, dem tell u sey dem be adult b4? you beta leave them to dey play for sand.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by evexx1(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why is Davido lying sha? That receipt shows march 2017.

Smh. Kids!
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by thunderbabs: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Aderola15:

My brother, I concur. cheesy

Davido dey advice person... It is well cheesy grin cheesy

Una just dey read, no understanding.....shiioooor
Davido meant hushpuppi suppose use dt 11.5mill wey he spend for club go buy house.....shey davido no geh house b4 ni....naija nd yankee shocked Ee mor nkan tin eh shey
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Well,let the shade continue...

Someone spent 11.5M in a night, another spent 130M in a month... Okay, we are waiting for wat nxt
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by anonimi: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
seguno2:
How much TAX did he pay last year?
Ambode, over to you oh.
Empty bragging by mentally poor Africans destined to exist in a dysfunctional society.
The saddest part is that the youths who are UNEMPLOYED due to the corruption of not paying taxes will be stupidly hailing them.
What a shame.

Most of us Africans find it difficult to use our brains productively from the smallest to our lootocrats pretending to be leaders.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207170_fbimg1469018943096_jpeg2e87af2b28b00dc62a4dbf71ba6f4cf7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4269133_41663981jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpegac277a0d7502f8e77b3aa5be5b080eb8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Chrisophad(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Recession is just a word

#RICH #KIDS #OF #NAIJA
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by ufuosman(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Most you reply him, childish act
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by VickyRotex(f): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided

lmaoooo!!! Eleyi gidigan cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Pavarottii(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
decatalyst:
This is what you get when a KID is blessed. You will never hear word again...nah noise. People that have intimidating wealth don't make noise.

Davido is blessed with cash but not wealth undecided
Who blessed him?
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by metallisc(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:
Not fame

Madness!!!!!!!

I pray death uses me for dinner if I ever think of spending that amount on drinks......Forget the money wet I get!
One of my padees spent 3.2m last year on drinks...... I frame the receipt hang am for my living room.

And when he dey come from Yankee na 20$ shoe he buy come for me

lesson of the day for you.... make your own damned money! You are not his business, he doesn't owe you squat! grin grin grin grin

i'm just saying......
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by toyota3(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
oluxy:
Both of them are maaad... .

Spending such amount of money on drinks is madness and after some mins, they excretes it out.
Pls get widows, orphans and touch just one child life, this i would you cannot excrete in the next 4-5 hrs after digestion.

baba wen you make your own money use it to help orphans and widows... for now go look bush because it's not your money
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by toyota3(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
isadoracheryl:
They are both funny. Instead of them to use the money for something better they are bragging on how the lavished and foolishly spent the money. People are crying everyday for money to survive, money to feed, money for hospital. The richest amongst them will be the one who used his money to help the poor or who used the money to pay for the poor people medical bills. Then we will clap for him and praise him for spending such huge amount of money on something useful. But apart from that they should both go home and think about their lifestyle. An actor just died recently so none of them could donate or highest borrow him money for the surgery but they are here making mouth for who spend pass. Shame on you both.[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size] angry
who u epp.... go and hustle your own money then you can use it to help the poor... jealousy
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by metallisc(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
serikigoro:

Try make some money too , so you can help plenty people. Till then you just a lame duck!

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Stuntz
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by aycapri(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wasere Baddest..... #obo
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by metallisc(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
myking95:

Not quadrillion, trillion. Stop exaggerating.

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Donkunxex:
Wait. This guys were friends just lastweek. What happened shocked

u dey mind naija.it's planned publicity stunt.. just as Yankees does...these people just wanna trend and be more popular..don't be surprised that they are somewhere together chilling in a bar/club and laffing their ass out at gullible Nigerians for this nonsense stint they showing..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Skubidude(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
If u like spend 100 billion 4 Dec na ur toro u too dey show yasef u dis boy
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Donkunxex(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

u dey mind naija.it's planned publicity stunt.. just as Yankees does...these people just wanna trend and be more popular..don't be surprised that they are somewhere together chilling in a bar/club and laffing their ass out at gullible Nigerians for this nonsense stint they showing..
I am shocked because I saw how they chilled together through hush pupis Instagram story. I find it hard to believe they are fighting. It's fucking publicity stunt.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by iDROID: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:

Is not my money o, and my post is for people that can think deep. Sorry if it touched some nerves on your body
What's there to think deep about? From your earlier statement it was obvious you're hurt because you see him spending 130M as a waste when they're people who need or could've used that money for something better.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by oluwasegun007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:
You spent 130 million in a month? Clap for yourself mumu undecided
In that same country, some people are dying of hunger because they couldn't afford 50 naira to eat. And this one is happy that he blew away 130 million. Why do we black people have no empathy for the poor ones?

mind u, every society is made up of the wealthy, the rich and the poor...the fact that David is rich doesn't mean poverty will leave the world.

For your info....davido run scholarship for undergraduates.
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
metallisc:

lesson of the day for you.... make your own damned money! You are not his business, he doesn't owe you squat! grin grin grin grin

i'm just saying......
Lesson of the day......listen to the beginning of the story......I sent him there
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by metallisc(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:

Lesson of the day......listen to the beginning of the story......I sent him there

Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by slurryeye: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
iDROID:

What's there to think deep about? From your earlier statement it was obvious you're hurt because you see him spending 130M as a waste when they're people who need or could've used that money for something better.

Ok. In all honesty, I'm not hurt by his spending. Lemme ask you a question, how do you feel when you realize that there are many multimillionaires in Nigeria, and at the same time, there are millions crying of hunger?
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by edi287: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:
In that same country, some people are dying of hunger because they couldn't afford 50 naira to eat. And this one is happy that he blew away 130 million. Why do we black people have no empathy for the poor ones?
Money that he earned with his sweat?? Who are you to tell him how/who/where he should spend his money?
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by sosy25: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
See the kind yarns wey these Malay guys dey yarn. Dem dey even compete on who spend money pass and who get money pass. Why cant they reason well?

"Hennessy don enter body and tonight is the night to let you all know i didnt go and count bridges in Malaysia for 4 years.
If your net worth is a hundred million and below, stay at home tonight or come as a fan or a looker.
Note to Shina Peller :- No credit sale tonight, no selling to anyone based on personality or past glory. Our own bank open today and our token dey on standby and network good, no story, no ‘i dey come’, no ‘baba u no sabi me ni’. ITS CHAMPIONSHIP NYT. There’s difference between omo baba olowo and baba olowo…"
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by braine(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:

What kind of seseless talk is this?! Is their father?
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by arleck(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
slurryeye:

Stop talking like you don't have a brain

You that have brain,,, Oya goan tell davido that alot of nigerian are suffering, that he shud epp dm... "mutemu!!! sheybi na dia life e come na, sheybi na davido be fed.gov or PMB wey u go dy table nigeria matter give "ote"..
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by slurryeye: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
arleck:

You that have brain,,, Oya goan tell davido that alot of nigerian are suffering, that he shud epp dm... "mutemu!!! sheybi na dia life e come na, sheybi na davido be fed.gov or PMB wey u go dy table nigeria matter give "ote"..

You say what? undecided
Re: Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year by okonja(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
maturemindsonly:

Opa6 bawo? opa wey no reach investorbj

Actually, I base in Abuja, I don't know much about these guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" / PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.