Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) (5182 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by whywhyogun: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
though i am an eccentric person, somehow i can tell the taste of the majority. i figure , according to the majority, the first guy is called handsome, or else, why Hollywood would select him to be an actor ?

but my type is the second one. who can tell me why the majority will take the first guy to be handsome? or is he really handsome in your eyes? is it only due to the aesthetic point of view from US ? does anyone like the second one as i do?

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
The first guy is my type.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided

For me....I can only tell if the guy is handsome after I unzip his trouser grin tongue cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by whywhyogun: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
the first guy, is so terribly ugly, like a ogre coming out from the nightmare.

the second guy, is so sweet, whiskers, lovely cute face.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by bizzy500: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

For me....I can only tell if the guy is handsome after I unzip his trouser grin tongue cheesy
anty succus you are damn weird sad
Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by whywhyogun: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

come'on

Don't let it slide.. tell me. Who has ever sent you a pm to make you make it bold on your signature..

I just want to know. Even the babes that get millions of them daily don't even advertise theirs.

That is why I am curious to know the amount of pms you receive daily

fvck you and fvck off

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by whywhyogun: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Trash

fvck you and fvck off

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
over to the ladies..
kimbra
Bumba1
Aderola15
lovelyn
jodha
Divay22
suzan404
come and comment oo cheesy

ok QueenSuccubus is here grin
Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

hehehe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
what sort of bullshit is all this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Divay22(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Non of the above

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:
over to the ladies..
kim.bra
Bum.ba1
Adero.la15
lov.elyn
jod.ha
Div.ay22
suzan.404

ok QueenSu.ccubus is here grin
The first guy is one of my Hollywood crush. Who's the second one?, he doesn't look good to me. grin
Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Jodha(f): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:
over to the ladies..
kimbra
Bumba1
Aderola15
lovelyn
jodha
Divay22
suzan404

ok QueenSuccubus is here grin

They're both good looking (on a average scale)..

Looking at the said pics the first one.. Has an oval face shape.. Which is a perfect face shape.. He's eye's are kinda sexy.. His nose fits his face well.. His lips.. Not so good but awk..

As for the second guy.. He has a round face shape.. Which is not that good.. His eyes are.. His nose... His lips are manageable..

So I'll go with the first guy.. grin

Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
The first guy is one of my Hollywood crush. Who's the second one?, he doesn't look good to me. grin
haha yes i have seen the first guy in one of those super hero film..i think its iron man.op says he looks like an ogre cheesy cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
None of themundecided
Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
the owner of this moniker is pathetic, creating nonsense thread upandan. Are you related to ChrisAirforce1 undecided
Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
ruggedised:
the owner of this moniker is pathetic, creating nonsense thread upandan. Are you related to ChrisAirforce1 undecided
airforce1 own na reality show.dis one is different cheesy.
Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:

haha yes i have seen the first guy in one of those super hero film..i think its iron man.op says he looks like an ogre cheesy cheesy
The op has been funny from the day he/she registered.
Re: Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
The op has been funny from the day he/she registered.
very funny with funny threads grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A 2 Minute Man... Help! / I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! / Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.