Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers (45033 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Consciousness: Posers For Atheists / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleiman's Media Trial, Raise 10 Posers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by ciggy000(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
d no 7 point tho too strong to ignore great write up from an unbiased muslim
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by azzima(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
TheVictorious:

Lalasticlala I think these 10 points that this man has raised really hold water.
Those evidence would be held for litigation. A smart lawyer should know that. You don't show all your evidence until during trial.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by buragidi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Well, it depends on your understanding of the word 'truth'. If somebody is making a claim and she cannot substantiate it, I do not see how can be regarded as truth. But, everybody has a right to believe whatever they wish to believe.
sweetgala:

The little information provided shows there is some elements of truth. Apostle Suleiman has an obligation to the public to denounce the issue in person
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Adecks01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
If Moslem can be sincere to himself by using his God given human brain to think big,then I wonder what kind of lizard empty skull you are carrying that makes you not to see the big picture
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Raphael81(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
jaido09:
of all the things said on this issue, the only thing that ticked me off is the "k" in your spelling of epa. It's a Yoruba word and certainly has no "k" in the spelling. Phew....got that off my chest. So what's the witch on about sef?

Lol egbon kilode?
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by subsurface: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
By the way.. why has Keyamo stopped talking...

I pity his legal career... if he continues like this..

As per NL front page stuff.. Seun is looking for money badly, Nairaland is not a philanthropic company.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by klax(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oh heaven pls bless the is man think the way I think very sensible and technical question. I have these same question s over and over again.

That keyamo will go to jail in this country he is my most detestable boloks stupid lawyer I ever known. I hate him with passion same way I hate apc.

I knew all these rubbish are lies it lack senses. Otobo you are a clown, keyamo or whatever you call yourself you are pooh bloody he-Goat that has no sense useless charge and bail lawyer.

Do you have to lie to fight someone? And the most annoying thing is this useless charge and bail lawyer called keyamo has always be used to fight against his people all the time and as a matter of fact keyamo is a bastard. Keyamo will go down with Otobo plus hell rufai, Oshiomhole and apc all together.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Topgainer: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
The moment I saw "lies from the pit of Hell" ascribed to the supposed Muslim lawyer I knew that lawyer has been patronizing Pentecostal Prophets and Inspirational 'talkers'.
Of Course, there were some inconsistencies in the Ladies accusations the same with the stand of Apostle which has been swinging from denials and acceptance. Our concern is that there are pointers that suggested that the relationship of Apostle with Ladies Otobo and Okeke was more than cordial. Things done in the secret place of lusts gives no damn about ideal things. A gentleman can promise a lady marriage, heaven and all earth's riches while at the mercy of lustful urge. Another side to it is that I have come to discover that false Prophets commit adultery as part of rituals.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by HeavenShield: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chai i like this kind of accusations..i can use it to my advantage, i can use it easily against Keyamo and Co. Chai this is an opportunity FIRE FOR FIRE..
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Yeligray(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
ChappyChase:
The speed wey this Apostle Suleman news dey hit FP,
E just tire me.
na God d advertise am.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by sweetgala(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
buragidi:
Well, it depends on your understanding of the word 'truth'. If somebody is making a claim and she cannot substantiate it, I do not see how can be regarded as truth. But, everybody has a right to believe whatever they wish to believe.

There is no other explanation of the word truth other than what is morally acceptable.

The utmost conclusion is that God would judge and vindicate his people. I have not personal reason to believe the apostle has been without blemish in his conduct. The veracity of miss Otubo confession may be flawed but that does not absolve the Apostle
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Superman7: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
apcmustwin:
Aside blaming the govt, apostuuuu Sule has not put forward any sensible rebuttal of miss Stephanie's claims. There's no smoke without fire. For all the brainwashed xtians shouting touch not my annoited, were u there when God annoited him? Alfa.... .. Sorry apostuuuu Sule is human like u and can make mistakes. I just hope he owns on to it and let's move on. Sahara reporters are not mad. They can't risk going public the way they've done for the past few days without concrete evidence

Shut up! Just shut up there.
Up till now, both Stephanie and Sahara nonsense have not been able to produce any serious evidence. Abi you know where the evidence is? Get it out and stop supporting rubbish!
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by obillyj(f): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nice Strategy

The muslim lawyer balance the equation cheesy

Valid points to be sorted out in court.

but i expect him to ask what our Benz is doing in Daniel Okeke's house is e and how did Otobo knew a nything about any link between them

For all u know it could have been planted. It takes nothing to carve a plate number. He is not d only one driving d same car in d whole country. We all know that his plate numbers are not hidden so d perpetrators of this can easily remould one of his plate numbers which of course is registered in his name and fix it on a similar car just to proof a point.
Nigerians should learn to analyse things before they start throwing stones.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Superman7: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
kayodekb:
some gullible stupid ignorant people are turning this scenario to a religion battle! why must u add "Muslim" to the name of the lawyer... Muslims are nor fighting you people, u are the one fighting urself by not holding ur stupid paedophile bald head pastor... when he is knacking ashawo, he no bring religion, now that I'm yanch don open, he come dey shout.. don't drag Islam into ur foolishness... stupid old man deceiving his gullible followers

God punish you!
Useless Muslim like you.
In fact, you must be very stupid to refer to a man of God like that.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by gudvibz(f): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Whooops... me thinks d lady and her cohorts jst got whiped hmmmmmmm waitin patiently for their retorts cool cool
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Topgainer: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Superman7:

God punish you!
Useless Muslim like you.
In fact, you must be very stupid to refer to a man of God like that.

Now this is the language of Christians bred and tutored by the new generation Prophets, Papas and Daddies. Reminds me of the predator in Revelation 6:2 who as a false Christ sat on a white horse was conquering without arrows.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Superman7: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

I prefer the lies and cacophony - na im sweet pass grin grin grin the bros wan spoil my free drama.. oya Apostle.. na foursome or fivesome dey reign for Ministry now grin grin grin grin

Shut up and receive sense. At your age you can't still reason well. What is wrong with you self?
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by sammysammy111(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Even a Muslim could see dat dis Man of God is innocent, Na so dem been want do evangelist Paul nwokeocha for Aba, but God delivered him
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Superman7: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Topgainer:

Now this is the language of Christians bred and tutored by the new generation Prophets, Papas and Daddies. Reminds me of the predator in Revelation 6:2 who as a false Christ sat on a white horse was conquering without arrows.

Hey... mind your business and stay away. Did I mention your name here, abi you want your own share? Stay out and get out of here.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by SmartMugu: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Vote for El-Rufai in 2019
Hell who? What does the Kaduna midget want to be in 2019? A taller political midget?
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by omozu1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
As from today this lawyer will be my lawyer
This man have sense
Please if you have his phone no
Send it to me

And come 2019 i know who i will vote for
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Even a Muslim is defending a Christian yet most Christians are barking like dogs because they claim to know all
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by kayodekb: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Superman7:

God punish you! Useless Muslim like you. In fact, you must be very stupid to refer to a man of God like that.
AND YOU MUST BE A FOOL FOR QUOTING ME
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is a Muslim defending a Christian, against all odds; but some ''christians are there screaming 'physician heal yourself'.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by chukagates(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
kayodekb:
some gullible stupid ignorant people are turning this scenario to a religion battle! why must u add "Muslim" to the name of the lawyer... Muslims are nor fighting you people, u are the one fighting urself by not holding ur stupid paedophile bald head pastor... when he is knacking ashawo, he no bring religion, now that I'm yanch don open, he come dey shout.. don't drag Islam into ur foolishness... stupid old man deceiving his gullible followers
see wetin stupid allah and foolish muhammed don do you peadophiles!!
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Uzosaint(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
APC always desperate and trying to distract the masses about the nature and health of the president,samething they did when he traveled through EFCC telling us How Wike gave bribe and the rest of it.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by charlesazeh(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nice Strategy

The muslim lawyer balance the equation cheesy

Valid points to be sorted out in court.

but i expect him to ask what our Benz is doing in Daniel Okeke's house and how did Otobo knew anything about any link between them

the plate number is not clear enough to read...so how sure are we that its for the pastor
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by charlesazeh(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
chukagates:
see wetin stupid allah and foolish muhammed don do you peadophiles!!
whats so sweet in yhe islam... i am not into religion... dont go to church or belong to your islam but let me also tell you my own story.....the alfa (muslim priest) my friend introduced to me to roof my house...was ripping me off...stealing materials from my site to his house for some days before caught...so dont think your alfa is perfect too... we are humans
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Dayoade92(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2017
apcmustwin:
Aside blaming the govt, apostuuuu Sule has not put forward any sensible rebuttal of miss Stephanie's claims. There's no smoke without fire. For all the brainwashed xtians shouting touch not my annoited, were u there when God annoited him? Alfa.... .. Sorry apostuuuu Sule is human like u and can make mistakes. I just hope he owns on to it and let's move on. Sahara reporters are not mad. They can't risk going public the way they've done for the past few days without concrete evidence
YOUR MONICA SAYS IT ALL. Bad Belle people. Operation bring him down. I pray you get to that stage of character assassination so you could know how it feels. Smh
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by goodnews777: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2017
I HAVE SAID IT TOO THAT ALL THOSE WHO SEEMS TO BELIEVE OTOBO ARE AT BEST BRAIN DAMAGED. NIGERIA TODAY HAS TOO MANY MORONES EASILY DECIEVED.THAT WOMAN SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR EXTORTION. WHY LOCK UP KIDNAPPERS DEMANDING MONEY WHILST AT THE SAME TIME ALLOW THIS LOOSE WOMAN RUN AROUND. HOW ARE WE SURE SHE IS NOT EVEN FUCKING THESE LAWYERS.
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by goodnews777: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2017
I personally won't be surprised to read tomorrow that this evil girl is sleeping with her lawyer

Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant'