Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers (45034 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Consciousness: Posers For Atheists / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleiman's Media Trial, Raise 10 Posers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Superman7: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
kayodekb:

YOU ARE CRAZY AND DELUDED

Mumu, check out the details and tell me who is really crazy?
See, your cure is not on Nairaland ooo,
Go to Sahara Reporter's office and continue to fool yourself there, that's where you really belong.
You're heading for a crash bro, just watch it!
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Superman7: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Returd!.. a retar.d who is a turd.. go figure

hhahahahaha, a fool will continue to disgrace herself,
even when you try to cover her unclothedness, she will still be running mad on the streets,
why na? who did this to you self?
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Superman7:

hhahahahaha, a fool will continue to disgrace herself,
even when you try to cover her unclothedness, she will still be running mad on the streets,
why na? who did this to you self?

the future of Nigeria right here before your eyes.. I pity your generation and the next
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by Superman7: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

the future of Nigeria right here before your eyes.. I pity your generation and the next
Madam, pity yourself and cover your unclothedness,
you're smelling and chasing people away!
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
apcmustwin:
Biko ur argument is irrelevant. We are talking about hard fact and the only loophole u see is his title? Swerve to the other Lane abeg

Pele !!! Sorry !!!
Re: Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers by chukagates(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
kayodekb:

brother, prepare for the downfall u have caused urself...
fool i will say it again curse your useless muhammed..downfall ?? i dont give a hoot about muhammed so it cant control my life..ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.