Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? (761 Views)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Can I ask God to deliver a message to a loved one who has died? Is it okay to ask God to relay a message to my loved one?

P.S. Only Christians may respond unless you have a reasonable contribution to make.
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by greatnaija01: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
if the loved one is with God then relax... GOD ALREADY KNOWS WHAT U WANT TO SAY BEFORE YOU SAY IT AND THERE IS 99% CHANCE HE HAS ALREADY TOLD THE PERSON. So just pray n be thanksful

OLAADEGBU:
Can I ask God to deliver a message to a loved one who has died? Is it okay to ask God to relay a message to my loved one?

P.S. Only Christians may respond unless you have a reasonable contribution to make.
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No shocked

What for?

Though I've heard of dead people slapping people around grin grin

I'd like to do that when I die cheesy
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by menxer: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Sure, why not?

God can do all things.
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
greatnaija01:

if the loved one is with God then relax... GOD ALREADY KNOWS WHAT U WANT TO SAY BEFORE YOU SAY IT AND THERE IS 99% CHANCE HE HAS ALREADY TOLD THE PERSON. So just pray n be thanksful

Are you saying that there is no need?

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Muafrika2:

No shocked

What for?

Though I've heard of dead people slapping people around grin grin

I'd like to do that when I die cheesy

You are saying it is not necessary?
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
menxer:

Sure, why not?

God can do all things.

With God all things are possible, yes?
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You are saying it is not necessary?

I don't think God would deliver that message.
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by greatnaija01: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
am saying if doing it will make u feel better then do it. GOD KNOWS U NEED TO FEEL BETTER but the most important thing is receiving the message the loved one sends back to you.

OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that there is no need?
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

I don't think God would deliver that message.

Why not? undecided
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Why not? undecided
Kwani is he a messenger?
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

Kwani is he a messenger?

He is a King that has messengers that He can send. smiley
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

He is a King that has messengers that He can send. smiley

To do messenger work between dead people and their relatives, undecided

Ha ha grin
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why would a spirit need the messenger? undecided
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

To do messenger work between dead people and their relatives, undecided

Ha ha grin

"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation"? (Hebrews 1:14)

So you are not aware?
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

Why would a spirit need the messenger? undecided

Don't be unaware of angels. cool
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation"? (Hebrews 1:14)

So you are not aware?
Serving the living. Not the dead undecided
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

Serving the living. Not the dead undecided

I am born twice, alive and kicking. The other is alive in Christ in heaven. Where is the dead?
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I am born twice, alive and kicking. The other is alive in Christ in heaven. Where is the dead?
The dead is in your op undecided

Jesus!!!!
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by hysteriabox(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If the message is that ur seeking his permission to sell the iphone he left behind...am pretty sure he ll tell u to please do b4 it completely loses value grin
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

it is not reasonable at all. what message or advise will be useful to the dead?. what people call ghost are actually demons that pretends. the dead love ones you see in dreams are actually demons or angel, depending on the message passed across. download this powerful book by a pastor that died and later came back to learn more about the spirit world and how it operate. the name of the book is PLACEBO by Howard Pittman. you can Whatsap me and I send it to you +27614955973.

and finally, God is the God of the living and not the dead
Luke 20:38

He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to
him all are alive."
Re: Can I Ask God To Deliver A Message To A Loved One Who Has Died? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Suggested answer can be viewed in the link below:

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-deliver-message.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Jesus, I Only Played The Role / How Lions Saved Some Christians From Islamic Terrorists / Christians: Quit Fighting Religion, Fight Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.