Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding (6715 Views)

17 Interesting Facts You Will Wish You Knew About Amazon / Online Business I Wish I Knew During Lockdown / Investment That Earns You Six To Seven Figures Weekly You Never Knew About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by smalldoctor: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nigerians must survive we have to keep trying never give up. I had about this platform I want to know who else have proper info. want to invest 200$ to start Trading I have been practicing the demo account and I have improved alot... anyone with proper information should help please Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by kingpheenix(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
AntiZombie:

Its cool currently on about 90-100$ a day

I just signed up can you put me through
Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by kingpheenix(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
AntiZombie:

If your deposit wallet is already funded

Follow the steps in the pix

Note you have to remain 1$ in ur deposit wallet

Thanks for the info, how about withdrawal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
[qu author=smalldoctor post=77179711]Nigerians must survive we have to keep trying never give up. I had about this platform I want to know who else have proper info. want to invest 200$ to start Trading I have been practicing the demo account and I have improved alot... anyone with proper information should help please Thanks..[/quote] use iq option its the best
Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by Cradle000(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2019
Hmmm una eye go soon clear. I was part of some sort of stuff like this in the past. Don't live to regret it now. Bros if you go fit run I beg you no look back. A word is enough

1 Like

Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by Darksider131: 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
F*ck you Dominique

For removing the post i made for people that have been lossing money on forex trading..

I wanted to help,
Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by Darksider131: 6:52pm On May 02, 2019
Cradle000:
Hmmm una eye go soon clear. I was part of some sort of stuff like this in the past. Don't live to regret it now. Bros if you go fit run I beg you no look back. A word is enough
were you trading by yourself

Or using auto trading site? angry

1 Like

Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by Thegamingorca(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2019
Darksider131:
F*ck you Dominique

For removing the post i made for people that have been lossing money on forex trading..

I wanted to help,

Hmmm omoh calm down
Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by Cradle000(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2019
Darksider131:
were you trading by yourself

Or using auto trading site? angry
I have been trading years back and after everything went smoothly let me out it that way I quit and went on something like you guys are praising. Brother for 4-5 months you will be getting withdrawal but when they have made enough money (those who designed the site) they close the site and you loose your money. I bet you.
Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by Orderliness(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2019
DAT is if u no cash am on time... What I just want to know is if it is working in Nigeria bcus naira currency is not on d app
Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by Vincere: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Darksider131:
F*ck you Dominique

I wanted to help,
Bleep up bittch. Don't mind am

1 Like

Re: Who Else Knew About Expert Option Tranding by yaolad: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please I need to talk to you based on expert option .... Here's my whatsapp line to chat me on please.... 08035329866

(1) (Reply)

Wow Its Another Amazing Offer / ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.