Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi (2345 Views)

Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" / A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo) / Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by benkeke(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ogbeni charge and bail lawyer, FESTUS KEYAMO is a big disgrace to one of the most revered legal chamber in Africa, The Late GANI FAWEHINMI Chamber where he started his legal profession from. FESTUS KEYAMO, a serial blackmailer and womaniser whose marital infidelity is known to everybody. For him to direct the script that was written and given to Stephanie Otobo to blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleman indicates the reason why The Nigerian Bar Association had continuously refused to honour him with the SAN title because of his legal shenanigans. He had attempted twice but failed woefully. He thinks he will get appointment from APC for this onslaught against the preacher. They have given him Judas Iscariot bounty so let him enjoy.

To become a SAN you must have practiced the law profession for 10 years and you must have distinguished yourself in the profession. Oga lawyer has been in the field for more than 20 years. I swear I will become a SAN before him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by babfet(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Land for sale

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
His skills as a legal movie director is even poor, even far below nollywood's standard.
Yeye man, he will soon be disgraced out of d legal profession.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by nzeobi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
He might be. Charge and bail lawyer or an omonile, he us also an APC lawyer too.

But please attack on personalities or their lives shouldn't come up.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by diasporaman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by doctimonyeka(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
He is such a menace... A disgrace to manhood and humanity in general...

What a waste of sperm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by kingzizzy: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
benkeke:
Ogbeni charge and bail lawyer, FESTUS KEYAMO is a big disgrace to one of the most revered legal chamber in Africa, The Late GANI FAWEHINMI Chamber where he started his legal profession from. FESTUS KEYAMO, a serial blackmailer and womaniser whose marital infidelity is known to everybody. For him to direct the script that was written and given to Stephanie Otobo to blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleman indicates the reason why The Nigerian Bar Association had continuously refused to honour him with the SAN title because of his legal shenanigans. He had attempted twice but failed woefully. He thinks he will get appointment from APC for this onslaught against the preacher. They have given him Judas Iscariot bounty so let him enjoy.

To become a SAN you must have practiced the law profession for 10 years and you must have distinguished yourself in the profession. Oga lawyer has been in the field for more than 20 years. I swear I will become a SAN before him.

All this is nonsense. Keyamo is a Lawyer, his job is give legal services to people. It does not matter who is lying between Otobo and Suleman, it us not for us to judge. The Police and Law courts can do that.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by Buharimustgo: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
He is an APC lawyer, a willing tool in the hands of the demonic party to destroy people, they used him to hunt Tompolo,he forgot that Tompolo is a priest

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by azimibraun: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
I swear I will become a SAN before him. This statement if translated properly means Keyamo at the moment is a Luis Suarez while you are a Brown Ideye and you are hoping to win the world best before him. I know Festus Keyamo and I doubt if I will ever know you. Haters are forever going to hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by benkeke(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Urhobo wayo. KEYAMO don take his hand bury his already dwindling legal career.
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by PatriotTemidayo: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Saying this get me emotional Abeg. cry

It makes me remember the glorious days of Gani Fawehinmi, and how he'll never be dragged into blackmail but pursued real and life changing cases. But Keyamo has been more of a scandal and political lawyer, a shadow of his Linear alma mata
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by Babacele: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
all of you attacking Keyamo here and the stewpid lawyer Apostle Suleiman employed are the real enemies of Suleiman. I just pity all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by masseratti: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yawn,all because of Alfa.Sule? nawa o,btw Op its not the NBA that confer SAN on lawyers,you guys should rest abeg,its becoming boring,the guy is in abuja,its just his boys at his chambers handling the whole thing,thats what they said.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by otitokoroleti: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babacele:
all of you attacking Keyamo here and the stewpid lawyer Apostle Suleiman employed are the real enemies of Suleiman. I just pity all of una.
RETARDEDYORUBAMUSLIMBMC SPOTTED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by seankay(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Apostle has lotta sheep o. Apostle wey dey lick plate grin grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by Babacele: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
otitokoroleti:

RETARDEDYORUBAMUSLIMBMC SPOTTED!
back off small boy ! is that how you talk to elders in your family? Go get some home trainings on how to talk to strangers. Run along and meet your mate. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by otitokoroleti: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babacele:
[s]back off small boy ! is that how you talk to elders in your family? Go get some home trainings on how to talk to strangers. Run along and meet your mate. Pele.[/s]
enu baba re ko gba, abelentase iwo kan b'enu sun'in bi a n fun efo

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by mrvitalis(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Op if this is how u argue then even me as an engineer will win u 10/10 ...ur argument Lack's basis ...Suleiman should prove his matter in court ......shame APC in court and stop looking for public sympathy...
That's a weak way to act or he just pay her 500 million and leave it for God (just to hide face )
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by Opakan2: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
I think you're the idiot here.. *no offense

The law is for everyone, rich and poor, pastors and sinners. Infact you're an advanced idiot for thinking Keyamo did wrong to take up the case.

Just like T.B Joshua, Lekki Gardens, Suleman etc.. Justice respects no one and the rightful thing to do as an accused person is to prove yourself innocent.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by benkeke(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ton pere
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by Babacele: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
otitokoroleti:
enu baba re ko gba, abelentase iwo kan b'enu sun'in bi a n fun efo
the way you address your father. what a pity!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by otitokoroleti: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Babacele:
[s]the way you address your father. what a pity![/s]
o da mi loju wipe eran lo bi e
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2017
waiting to see how this whole drama ends
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by benkeke(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Stephanie Otobo urhobo, FESTUS KURAMO beach urhobo. What a collabo
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by Goke7: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2017
those attacking festus kenyamo are indirectly admitting that apostle suleiman is guilty.

My advise to them, tell your apostle to settle his matter out of court and spare us the movie!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by Babacele: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:
o da mi loju wipe eran lo bi e
is that how you were sired? no wonder.
Re: Festus Keyamo Is A Big Disgrace To The Revered Chamber Of Gani Fawehinmi by bet9ja(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
All i could see here are the church members of OFM. Could they please give us the tap of presentation of $76000 worth SUV to Daniella.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Obiano Was Able To Manage Anambra Oil And Gas Disputes / And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? / How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.