Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC (2342 Views)

How Orji Uzor Kalu And Brother ‘killed’ Hon Ossy Prestige / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by duchez(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Orji Uzor Kalu the Sharpest politician. Mans was on the Travel Ban List. He promised to deliver the entire South East, apparently for him to get his passport. He couldn't even win the senatorial ticket of his constituency. Just because he promised APC the South East zone come 2019, Mans was Hot! And APC released the passport. But then OUK made a 180 degrees turn and travelled out. He's refused to come back claiming 'my doctors advised me to get a 12 month bed rest'. Man like OUK! Sharp Guy.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by OfficialAPCNGR: 7:32am On Nov 14, 2018
duchez:
Orji Uzor Kalu the Sharpest politician. Mans was on the Travel Ban List. He promised to deliver the entire South East, apparently for him to get his passport. He couldn't even win the senatorial ticket of his constituency. Just because he promised APC the South East zone come 2019, Mans was Hot! And APC released the passport. But then OUK made a 180 degrees turn and travelled out. He's refused to come back claiming 'my doctors advised me to get a 12 month bed rest'. Man like OUK! Sharp Guy.
Hehehe hahaha he did an Nnamdi Kanu on APC.

2 Likes

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by nzeobi(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2018
APC fake travel ban, even obanikoro that was on the list is out of the country.

2 Likes

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by Jax1: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2018
OUK the con artist doesn't rest on his oars when dealing with lifeless people. He knew what he wanted to achieve little wonder he ran to the temple of lifeless people only to convince them beyond reasonable doubt about delivering the entire South East. when guy man got his seized documents he became Usain bolt. grin

All the liars and scammers in APC never saw it coming. The greatest con man ( OUK )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by OfficialAPCNGR: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Jax1:
OUK the con artist doesn't rest on his oars when dealing with lifeless people. He knew what he wanted to achieve little wonder he ran to the temple of lifeless people only to convince them beyond reasonable doubt about delivering the entire South East. when guy man got his seized documents he became Usain bolt. grin

All the liars and scammers in APC never saw it coming. The greatest con man ( OUK )
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by greatdreamer(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Cunny man die cunny man bury am

2 Likes

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by flyingdutchman(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by flyingdutchman(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha
The guy us probably hoping PMB loses. 12 months ko!

1 Like

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by crossfm: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2018
grin.lol.
He is a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by onatisi(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
crossfm:
grin.lol.
He is a wise man.
only a fool will believe that buhari stands a good chance of winning or that the east will vote for buhari. yes the east may vote for igbo candidates into other elective positions under apc but when it comes to the presidential elections , they wont vote for buhari, those campaigning for him in the east are just after his money

2 Likes

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2018
duchez:
grin grin grin Buhari is fighting corruption!

Sharp guy! If to say him go dey argue, him for dey rot for prison! Him kuku send himself on exile grin grin grin

Never again will we vote for a clueless, nepotic, sluggish, corrupt and a lifeless President. A president of your land or your life!

3 Likes

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by sweetvean: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol see levels
Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by Gandollar(f): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:

Hehehe hahaha he did an Nnamdi Kanu on APC.
Shut up!
Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by OfficialAPCNGR: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Gandollar:
Shut up!
Time to poop in your mouth...
Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by Gandollar(f): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:

Time to poop in your mouth...
Wasterners and dirty habits are like five and six sad
Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by patrickpope12: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2018
orji kalu hmm
Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by iamsubzero: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by Drshobz(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2019
duchez:

Brotherly please sorry for digressing
Please send me bang rule PDF I saw a thread where kokakola shared it, please kindly help a brother out

Thanks

Gattusochukwukelu@gmail.com
Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by duchez(m): 4:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Drshobz:

Brotherly please sorry for digressing
Please send me bang rule PDF I saw a thread where kokakola shared it, please kindly help a brother out

Thanks

Gattusochukwukelu@gmail.com
I’ve sent it
Re: How Orji Uzor Kalu Outsmarted APC by MetaPhysical: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2019
duchez:

grin

Check this out....
Ekweremadu was the highest SE politician by rank...for 8 or more years, unbroken. He is PDP.
APC needed someone to break his seniority....but someone with dirty hands that could be compromised. That person was Kalu. They did not want someone clean who would have his voice and be his own man and stand up against them when Ibo needed representation.

To prepare Kalu, they first took him to Katsina and turbanned him. In essence, they endorsed him as their choice. You think you voted Kalu. No, you voted who was selected for you.

(1) (Reply)

For Atiku, PDP Govs Are His Weakest Links - Thisday Newspaper / Sanwo-olu May Lose Votes Due To Ambode's Scholarships Delay / 5 Things That Would Have Happened If Atiku Was Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.