Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? (2346 Views)

Who Remembers When Afenifere Warned Tinubu About The Abiola Treatment? / OBJ Failed The Abiola’s Family And The Yoruba People – Dat Iwo Boi / Three Strange Takeaways From The Abiola National Honours Event: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by mdokaba1(m): 2:46am On Jun 13, 2018
While growing up, the name "Abiola" or MKO rang a re-sounding bell and one prominent lines attached to his name was " He was a billionaire".

But these days all of a sudden, i dont seem to see or hear of any enterprise attached to his name which prompted this question " Where are the Abiola Billions?". Because his name no longer bears the suffix as it were "The late billionaire". Could his wealth have been swandered or mismanaged by his family?

And again i ask, "Where are the Abiola Billions"? I am begging to know.

Those in the know should help us out
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by deomelo: 2:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Your problem is joblessness..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by yarimo(m): 2:55am On Jun 13, 2018
So you want to kidnap anyone from the family for ransom abi undecided ? ACP abba kyari please take notes of op grin
mdokaba1:
While growing up, the name "Abiola" or MKO rang a re-sounding bell and one prominent lines attached to his name was " He was a billionaire".

But these days all of a sudden, i dont seem to see or hear of any enterprise attached to his name which prompted this question " Where are the Abiola Billions?". Because his name no longer bears the suffix as it were "The late billionaire". Could his wealth have been swandered or mismanaged by his family?

2 Likes

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by trillville(m): 2:56am On Jun 13, 2018
ITT, international ti thief
International thief.

The late Fela sang about how MKO made his money in the eighties. He was primarily a government contractor similar to Emeka Offor. Such ill gotten wealth never lasts long.

11 Likes

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Some savage replies already flying........ Nairaland o!!
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by mdokaba1(m): 3:03am On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
Do you want to kidnap anyone from the family for ransom?

And is that what readily cross your mind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by mdokaba1(m): 3:05am On Jun 13, 2018
deomelo:
Your problem is joblessness..

With all humility, It just could turn out that; I am more gainfully employed and doing well than you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by GMBuhari: 4:16am On Jun 13, 2018
Did you get mail telling you that you are MKO's next of kin ? grin

3 Likes

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by mdokaba1(m): 4:17am On Jun 13, 2018
deomelo:

Other people and their money should be the last thing on your mind if you really are gainfully employed and doing well. You obviously are not doing well or have 1 kobo to your name.

I see an armed robber gathering info for a robbery operation.

I am not in for an e-war neither am i going to trade words with your kind soul. God bless you my brother.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by chukwuibuipob: 4:52am On Jun 13, 2018
cool fl@theads plus contour like yam head aka children of 8,potopoto,,lefledum,jhudas,immigrants, kidnappers nor go let us hear word with their evil lifestyle. Singing Sunny Ade evergreen tune*Je n se ori re.Edumare je n se ori re.Baba je n se ori re bi ti MKO ABIOLA*
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by Blue3k(m): 5:07am On Jun 13, 2018
I Dont know and doubt snyone could tell you accept close friends and family of the man. I would suggest you start your research with finding out who survived him because they mught get inheritance. Look up his businesses and then who took over. If he had investment stakes thats also something to research. If there sre biographies of him that can give yiu some clues as well. Figuring out this stuff is alot of work nobody going to put in since we're not the IRS.

mdokaba1:

1 Like

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by Babacele: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2018
trillville:
International thief.

The late Fela sang about how MKO made his money in the eighties. He was primarily a government contractor similar to Emeka Offor. Such ill gotten wealth never lasts long.
please can you tell me the full ITT gist so that I can learn. Mind you I'm a felasopher. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by Jethrolite(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2018
mdokaba1:

Go and make your own money aproko. Insignificant piece of shit everywhere trying to pry into issues above them because the internet is free.

1 Like

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2018
trillville:
International thief.

I agree with you. Same with Dangote. Nobody knew who he was before 1999, but after 1999....it's Dangote, Dangote, Dangote!

2 Likes

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by SalamRushdie: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2018
biafranation:

I agree with you. Same with Dangote. Nobody knew who he was before 1999, but after 1999....it's Dangote, Dangote, Dangote!

Dangote was a already a house hold name in the north for a long time
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by overall90: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Abiola was rich but not as rich as the loud mouths would want us to believe.
the man was a big time government contractor,so as contracts go na so money go.

3 Likes

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by clefstone(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2018
With 26 wives and 77 children, what do u expect?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by dealslip(f): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Dangote was a already a house hold name in the north for a long time

Dangote started as a money launderer for politicians and military in the early 80s but to be honest he invested the he got very money well. He was also supported by the govts of OBJ, GEJ by allowing him monopoly of some items, all the samebhe is a good investor and businessman

3 Likes

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by Tyche(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2018
dealslip:

Dangote started as a money launderer for politicians and military in the early 80s but to be honest he invested the he got very money well. He was also supported by the govts of OBJ, GEJ by allowing him monopoly of some items, all the samebhe is a good investor and businessman

You are giving too much room for emotional and primordial sentiments in your thoughts and utterances.
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by dealslip(f): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Tyche:

You are giving too much room for emotional and primordial sentiments in your thoughts and utterances.
I don't quite get you.
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by Back1lane: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2018
mdokaba1:

With all humility, It just could turn out that; I am more gainfully employed and doing well than you.

With all humility I can bet my life you do not have a job.

2 Likes

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by Dacronym(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2018
trillville:
International thief.

The late Fela sang about how MKO made his money in the eighties. He was primarily a government contractor similar to Emeka Offor. Such ill gotten wealth never last.
Really
Abiola's Children are still set oh
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by simplemusic(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2018
mdokaba1:

now get this straight to your head there are no abiola billions abiola was a front and when his time expired he was gotten rid off, billions don't just cease to exist it takes a certain amount of time for billions to fizzle out even I'll gotten billions abiola and every other billionaire in Nigeria today are all fronts when dangote or otedola expire people will easyly forget them because new fronts will replace them there are no real billions in this country, what was dangote tax contributions to the government purse last year that's how real money is calculated by how much tax u pay,what was abiolas tax contributions to the Nigerian purse,billionaire my foot.

1 Like

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by mdokaba1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
simplemusic:
now get this straight to your head there are no abiola billions abiola was a front and when his time expired he was gotten rid off, billions don't just cease to exist it takes a certain amount of time for billions to fizzle out even I'll gotten billions abiola and every other billionaire in Nigeria today are all fronts when dangote or otedola expire people will easyly forget them because new fronts will replace them there are no real billions in this country, what was dangote tax contributions to the government purse last year that's how real money is calculated by how much tax u pay,what was abiolas tax contributions to the Nigerian purse,billionaire my foot.

An interesting read sha. Sounds almost convincing not until you said there are no real billionaires in Nigeria.
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by whiteTORTIISE(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
mdokaba1:

Seems you an employee of Yaba Left, where the Sane people (doctors,nurse,warden,securities) are awake doing nothing during the day and the Insane people(mad men and women, abugije, gangan style, aagonna patients) are awake at night with work ready for u.

lols. just an opinion.
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by simplemusic(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
mdokaba1:

An interesting read sha. Sounds almost convincing not until you said there are no real billionaires in Nigeria.
name one and then list their source of revenue and how much they generated for the last 5 years and how many people they employ,if u don't I will refer to u as a basdart forever,# team no real billionaire in Nigeria.
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by aribisala0(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ebola people again
Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by Mufasa27(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
trillville:
International thief.

Best comment so far

This is Nigeria, We only celebrate thieves.

1 Like

Re: And All Of A Sudden, Where Are The Abiola (MKO) Billions? by mdokaba1(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2018
simplemusic:
name one and then list their source of revenue and how much they generated for the last 5 years and how many people they employ,if u don't I will refer to u as a basdart forever,# team no real billionaire in Nigeria.

Haba!! Bros I thought we are engaged in a casual discussion, wetin come bring you referring to me as a ```bastard forever`` inside our discussion. Even tho a faceless forum it may be, but lets respect each others feeling na. God bless your hussle.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu West Supports Rev. Dr. Oscar Egwuonwu / Onnoghen To CCB: Some of the Deposit in My A/C are Proceeds From Forex Trading / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.