Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students (36333 Views)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. / Fuam News: New S.u President Celebrates Victory In Style...photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by bizza45: 12:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Buraimohjoseph:
Haba...... This one cannot happen in Auchipoly

hahahaha u want make students burn down school.... sometimes i wonder if those auchi guy do come to school with cutlass, lighter and kerosine ..they are always ready for fight even if na goat fight they will b ready
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Leiykong(m): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Hahaha....Unilorin my skul...i pity the 100 nd 200level studens writing dia exams....Unilorin no be skul abeg
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by hotspec(m): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyinda32:

Why I condemn the ignoble act carried it out by the lecturer, it won't be a tall talk to say Unilorin is just an advance Secondary school.

FTC
Must u quote d whole long story and waste e-space?

FTC my foot.
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Krystaal(m): 1:01am On Mar 14, 2017
baylord101:
How many times did you applied and denied admission? #ProudlyUnilorinAlumni

Your English says it all "Applied" ??...no wonder
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by davss02(m): 1:10am On Mar 14, 2017
baylord101:
he applied 4times
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Menzy86(m): 1:44am On Mar 14, 2017
baylord101:
You can't make a simple nine word sentence correctly and you are here disgracing your overrated alma mater.
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by watchgreatness: 2:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Offer $2000 dollars to play DVD her/i both copies to. Lmk soon because I'm just scamming y'all quick before the smoke finishes...just lit
Remedials Extra: 12506 Fairview...shit don't act

Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by OluDare01(m): 2:30am On Mar 14, 2017
baylord101:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by jaymejate: 3:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Unilorin again?

My friend de go that secondary school.
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 14, 2017
worlexy:
Well, Unilorin doesn't have a functional SUG, those ones u see parading themselves as SUG excos were actually handpicked by the school authority, hence they are "figure-head", as for that unruly lecturer, he will meet his Waterloo soon
True,SUG doesnt exist in unilorin at all.Its just for formality sake

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by owotabua101: 4:13am On Mar 14, 2017
I go change am for the lecturer walie
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Kudos to everyone calling unilorin an advanced secondary school,i am not surprised tho .Everyone is quoting if it were to be esut ,auchi poly bla bla. People like you are the one destroying Nigeria,Its was wrong of the lecturer to have slapped him but is it a must he responds with violence that wont do him any good because he probably would be expelled,properties would be damaged and the exam would have been disrupted.As the sug president he is a leader and he knows better not to be reckless because even if he doesnt care about himself he has to care about the welfare of his fellow students.I went for an interview today and was delayed from 10am till 7pm what do i do,does that mean i should slap the hr or what.I am not saying its was right to have delayed the student for several hours but am very sure its must have been due to a valid reason because i know unilorin does not waste time with cbt exams.Unilorin might be an advanced secondary school which has it positive and negative effect but of cos the former overweighs the latter part.This set rules and regulation has curbed indecent dressing,exam malpractise and even exploitation.
Say no to violence and learn to settle things amicably.
Proudly unilorin alumni

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by femi4: 5:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyinda32:

Why I condemn the ignoble act carried it out by the lecturer, it won't be a tall talk to say Unilorin is just an advance Secondary school.

FTC
Unilorin.....Worse by far!
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by nwafeje: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2017
such things happen only advance secondary schools
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by olawale8482: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2017
RIP ALUTA.... Most senior secondary school.
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by CodeBlooded: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lmao,wetin you for do tongue

PS,this story is not complete sef,the man first of all shook fingers inside Eminent eyes,someone that has been at the CBT centre since morning without eating
What happened in 1802 would have repeat itself.
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2017
sexyellency:
Y'all ranting this can't happen in my school, that can't happen in my school. I never said it can happen but what eminent did shows he's concerned about the students who elected more him than himself. the students roared at the incident and wanted to take action but they're calmed by the president himself and that shows how matured he is than the senseless sub Dean. he was harassed by the lecturer because he was fighting for the the students delayed for hours, had it been he allowed any riot to occur probably the students will have to go home for weeks or months which at the end of the day they come to seek for people and federal government intervention through the social media as the school you mentioned above did. I'm never in support of what the lecturer did, and believe me he's done with. but, eminent's reaction to the incident is a very wise one as it shows that sense can not be determined by qualification.
eyah, I never knew my comment would pain someone this much. I'm sorry. Besides, the reason people are ranting is because UNILORIN is really an advance secondary school.
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Kunlexic(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2017
When we are ask u to pick good university,u will say u prefer advance secondary Schl.

my child won't go from 1 sec Schl to another
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by iamphill: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2017
I do condemn the action of the lecturer slapping the student union dude. But the question that really begs for answering is; what manner or tone of language did he use in approaching the lecturers? was he arrogant? rude? etc

I believe no sane lecturer will slap a student without a reason. but still the lecturer messed up.
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by reykhana(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2017
GreenMavro:
This poo no fit happen for UNIBEN, say lecturer slap a whole SUG President, d kind aluta wey go happen eh...the lecturer go they come ekosodin every morning come pay tithe to strong men!

UNILORIN na advance secondary school jor

Brotherly, you have said it all!
Greatest UNIBEN!!
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by ojophilip(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2017
federal University High school Ilorin!!!
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by DEGREE2466(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
baylord101:
How many times did you applied and denied admission? #ProudlyUnilorinAlumni.

Una nightmare over common pigin is very alarming, do u mean Unilorin broke ur heart to that extent?

With your English, I'd rather school in Ekiadolor college than Unilorin

What is this blunder of "Did" and "Applied" all about?

Shake my head
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by RonMos: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2017
see all this OAU auchi poly students dey brag o. Nah why most of ur alumni dey b like 29 years old before serving. u guys v used unwanted riot of small issues to disrupt ur academics n u end up using 8 years in sch. #proudlyunilorinalumnus#

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Adegreen(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2017
If dat should happened in Lasu the school management may not even be able to control the situation
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2017
keep arguing which school is better. #proudlyunilorite making millions by delivering my expertise learnt from my Alma mater ... u guys should go get a job after school. don't complain when access bank takes 24 years as an age bracket for GT or Shell... Don't blame it on ASUU either.

#signed.
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by sexyellency(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2017
AbbeyvanPersie:
eyah, I never knew my comment would pain someone this much. I'm sorry. Besides, the reason people are ranting is because UNILORIN is really an advance secondary school.
Take it or leave it, these can't stop UNILORIN from being the most aspired institution till next five years or more than that. call unilorin a secondary school we don't care, coz we don't produce thug graduates. A school that give no room for violent, cultism and hooliganism worth to be qualified BETTER BY FAR!
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2017
sexyellency:
Take it or leave it, these can't stop UNILORIN from being the most aspired institution till next five years or more than that. call unilorin a secondary school we don't care, coz we don't produce thug graduates. A school that give no room for violent, cultism and hooliganism worth to be qualified BETTER BY FAR!
ok, I take it
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by olamik123(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Advanced Secondary School!!
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by Vioncy(f): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2017
That is really alarming because the SU President has the backing of the State Govt. and he can bring that lecture to book.... hmmm u can try that in my school@Bori Rivers State Former Polytechnic...
Re: Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students by walegee(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fuadeiza:

lol..... Waldee abiii
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASU Replies Critic Of Its LASU Bread Bakery (Pix) / Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos / Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.