Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (46205 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Shegzy8(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Richie0974:
Annoying thing is most people believe in this juju for whatsoever reason they deem fit. Nollywood is the major forerunner in making people believe that hanging one piece of sh*t makes you immune to bullets fired at you.
Omo dont say that,the way technology is advancing is the same way jazz is also....his jazz is sub-standard...but i must admit there are some weapons u gat no choice but run from cause jazz or no jazz na still death....ask anini,oyenusi etc
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by emfaldo(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2017
D same spirit and rules in Kenya is now in Ghana...don't let me talk because I know dis man surely has family member in Nairaland....Take Care of Ur Uncle o
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by whirlwind7(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Jabioro:
He should come learned from us.. he for died

shocked shocked shocked JISOS!!!
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Jabioro: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2017
whirlwind7:

shocked shocked shocked JISOS!!! of Nazareth
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by talk2saintify(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2017
joinnow:
The picture on the right. ..
He just dey think ...
Naso I for die

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by KingstonDome: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2017
You all are hilarious thanks for commenting on my post sha
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by revivalistdee(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na Power Pass Power Chemical Eruption Happen,
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by gudofuck231: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
KingstonDome:
A Ghanaian man who happens to be a native doctor found himself inside the hospital after he tested and trusted in his spiritual powers.

He thought his powers would stop bullets from piercing through his skin but now he has landed himself in the hospital. His whole body has been riddled with bullets.

Maybe next time he should come and learn from Nigerian "Babalawos"

[url]kingstondome..com/2017/03/ghanaian-herbalist-lands-in-hospital.html[/url]

No native doctor can cure self poisoning, " an old palm whine tapper"
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 17, 2017
lol....watin be d latest jazz OS?

olayinks007:
Mad man has 4gotten we in d era of advance tech nd science d kind bullets nd Gun we dey get nw adays na die. So tey jazz self dey shake 2 absorb. So if truely na babalawo he gats upgrade en jazzz 2 d latest version. His jazz OS na still 2.2. tongue
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by oaroloye(m): 4:47am On Mar 17, 2017
SHALOM!

KingstonDome:
A Ghanaian man who happens to be a native doctor found himself inside the hospital after he tested and trusted in his spiritual powers.

IF HE WAS "TESTING" HIS SPIRITUAL POWERS, HE WAS NOT "TRUSTING" THEM.

You people should learn to speak correct English.

He thought his powers would stop bullets from piercing through his skin but now he has landed himself in the hospital. His whole body has been riddled with bullets.

"ONE PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS."

We are expected to believe that the image supplied is that of the alleged Juju Priest.

That man's "WHOLE BODY" has NOT been "RIDDLED WITH BULLETS!"

There is no gunshot wound on his head, nor his upper chest, nor his left arm, nor, apparently his waist or legs.

There might be some injury to his lower left abdomen.

I strongly doubt that a gunshot victim could be allowed to sit around in such a condition.

This is NOT the image of a man "FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE."

Here is the story according to THE PUNCH'S WEBSITE:

http://punchng.com/priest-lands-in-hospital-after-he-asked-to-be-shot/

A Ghanaian traditional priest, Desmond aka Nana Tolofasito, who claimed to have acquired so much powers and asked somebody to shoot him, is now in the hospital fighting for his life.

According to a Facebook post by Nana Afriyie, @Opoku.tony.9, Tolofasito had claimed that with the spiritual powers, it would be difficult for any gunshot to penetrate his body and asked to be shot.

When someone obliged him and pulled the trigger, it turned out his spiritual powers were not bullet-proof.

This happened at Sekyedumase Newtown.

He is currently at Sunyani Hospital receiving treatment.

Maybe next time he should come and learn from Nigerian "Babalawos"

[url]kingstondome..com/2017/03/ghanaian-herbalist-lands-in-hospital.html[/url]

SINCE 9/11, I HAVE LEARNED TO BEWARE OF BEING TOLD TO SEE THINGS IN PHOTOGRAPHS THAT ARE NOT THERE!

I am disgusted by how many people just swallowed this story without question, from the data supplied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jollof Rice Made Me Go To UNN – Pastor Adeboye / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.