Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (61177 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by watchgreatness: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Whatever pictures you feel I fear or master plan #2 think I care because I know what we done and haven't done and I'm sorry never jealous always grinding for a so called family. Buy new clothes u look like bum I was told. Always quite take punches during a overworked under appreciated confused when my first Alert came at 11pm on a text message sent to her phone I saw on lock screen. Undeniably booty call at a time I could have been working as usual till 12..1am
The next night I got a bad chick grinding(not u)
Following night another and different (a generous 7 but beautiful inside compared to yous) etc

This was before March before so called need new bf since mom don't like this one but u knew always she wouldn't but u left me to fail and I failed miserably but how do u make someone like u if they hate you before you meet but damn mami went on max especially when she noticed I could be keeper. Apartments got bigger newer I was doing to much good and drew to much hate...tripping one night with a normal after baby birth moment dump I began a candy not because i needed but because we needed a smile but lack of hugs when first red flags appeared was also unavailable. A Mouth Action. I never cared because I do work on grind but damn female what female after birth and no sex dr. Says for 2 months don't offer man a bj. I lost u the day my daughter was born but was ok because she is beautiful gift until that text near March which really put me in a depression. Not for you afraid to leave baby.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
chidissolomon:
asim amen na amen otuahu kogadiri ya ruo oge ebiyebi?
Ara gbagbuo gi there
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
The 8Million that he sent, was it proceeds from the church collection abi he earned it as salary?

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by chidissolomon: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
nwata aneye ara ka i bu otule wayi afonjowwwwwwwwwww
NwamaziNwaAro:

Ekwensu sakwa gi eze

Akpa amu gi takwa nchara

Ikwikwi tagbu kwa gi.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by watchgreatness: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mistakenly forgot to finish example of a female who worried about keeping money in our pockets clearly showed was now needed in her bank.

Buy new clothes bum. Nah I have to pay 1400 plus all the other bills plus months ur car and credit card that those things are important

I'm sorry I didn't allow u to drain my bank and I'm sorry if i led you to show me why we never dating Europeans. Should have never strayed from Latin dulce who love making papi feel good about doing everything for them.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by chidissolomon: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
when someone is giving you a gift as a cash ask him such qustion,the answer you get you take?
CHeapTins:
The 8Million that he sent, was it proceeds from the church collection abi he earned it as salary?

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by jamislaw(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
It seems that is his guy that connected Sule with that big ass Daniela.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Karlman: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Learn Essay Writing. It was a GST course back then
...lol ...just learn to reason, dats d only reason u ar nt calld cow n goat.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by brixton: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bro I don't blame you but let it be noted that I don't even follow you on Instagram, yet I sent you money when you were ill...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Adecks01(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow! I love your confidence
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by hopkinsnoni(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

We know the desperate ploy of the Apostle to get people to validate his supposed generosity...

Ask yourself

Why of all the homeless widows in Afemai land, he chose an able-bodied olosho actress to gift a house.

Ode!!!

Has it been confirmed? Have you gone to the registry to comfirm? U sit at home and hear cheap news n you conclude... Were you not in Nigeria when they rumored that the president is dead?? Think!!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Alphamale2017(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
agabaI23:
Nobody is commenting on this one because it is a man.
lol nor mind them

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by watchgreatness: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Now 5 months since March
About 1 year after your scary mum left
1 year old daughter with a father who became a monster only because I tried because we don't like to break promises but u only would have calmed me down. U only would have made us remember why we love or work for future but nah mimi I hate to remind u but ur help was : months of setting me up to end in jail....not done.....now u are considered child abuser yet I never abused that girl...not done now you will stay in and out of court because u actually care about baby but u are so mad u won't and wouldn't allow so regardless of the shit talking the hateful decisions all because I said ugly things to u got scary that I'd scare myself but all this because I said ugly things go u
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by everistus4000: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Don't mind them,they want to spoil his name useless people. God must surely pay you people back.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Kalusha44: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
themonk:
That someone gave you 8million doesnt discard the evidences brought against him. there are ritualists who give to poor people.
All I am saying is that the truth should prevail. I dont know who is saying the truth and who is not but the truth is just all I want.
....as who??wey u be...
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Kalusha44: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kalusha44:
....as who??wey u be...
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by timota(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
LoJ:
I really fail to understand the reasoning of some people. So because Suleiman helped a few people (with people's tithes) we should overlook his actions abi?

Even Ben laden, boko haram, Isis helped a lot. That is not the issue at hand. Likewise this is not a discussion on whether or not he had the boldness to speak for Christians in the midst of the Fulani attacks.

The fact and the matter is there is palatable evidence that this clergyman had frequent encounters with the prostitute, which he himself agreed to. Which kind of relationship was it whereby he would send 8000 euros to the lady? Video calls? Frequent encounters?

Again the lady made claims which can be easily be confirmed. Sule just need to present the passport, the bank statement and all would be fine. No need for these long epistles. Most convincing is the issue of Daniella okeke which has been independently verified. That alone is enough for any sane right thinking mind.

I have no problem with two consenting adults having sex. Let him visit ashawos as much as he wishes, life is short. The only problem is the way these religious people waste people tithes and offerings to fund their lifestyles and the hypocrisy of their teaching. The joke is on gullible followers. I hope They shall now realize that their hard earned money is not shared among angels but rather among oloshos.

Every church temple mosques in Nigeria should be submitted to annual audit and their leaders should publish a public annual statement of financial position.
the said girl said that he went for her marriage introduction which the girl father says it is a lie so what ever the girl says is a lie

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by dantrillion: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thnxx leo mezie; wouldn't say u re sentiment bt i saw it with me dat Apostle sulieman is a good man. Let God be d judge!!!
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by ivandragon: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
OK.

so Apostle spends lavishly on ladies with big behinds...

so do our politicians & other rich Nigerians.

the only 'wrong' here I see is a moral one, & the problem with condemning moral wrongs is that for every 1 finger we point at the accused, 4 fingers are pointing back at us.

if I was worth a ridiculous amount of money, would I spend lavishly on a lady with the 'statistics' of Danielle Okeke?

Hell yes!
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Adulphus(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
What do I have to SAY about U Leo Or SuLe..

I am so speechless...

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by ipreach: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Christians be very careful and watchful because danger is very near
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by watchgreatness: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Now this woman and her friends finally given opportunity to really stick it to me yet I stand here surrounding with white flag and still offer money but if I am forced to find a respectful and honest attorney just to fight on my behalf to do the extra to make a legal situation happen so be it but my name is signing off Not because I can't be dad clearly was trying with minutes I had no because mimi will have the strongest love for me always but using my daughter against me is the cherry on top with you mimi and you really need to love yourself before u call new love. If not it'll be another us. First night and damn near every night till Maria and I heard those words in weeks from u so please do not make same mistake with the...future and please tell the ladies boys and transgendered to stop bragging about your again fuel for passion/attention but don't let him get to point I went. Teamwork like u said earlier in life
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by menwongo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
LoJ:
I really fail to understand the reasoning of some people. So because Suleiman helped a few people (with people's tithes) we should overlook his actions abi?

Even Ben laden, boko haram, Isis helped a lot. That is not the issue at hand. Likewise this is not a discussion on whether or not he had the boldness to speak for Christians in the midst of the Fulani attacks.

The fact and the matter is there is palatable evidence that this clergyman had frequent encounters with the prostitute, which he himself agreed to. Which kind of relationship was it whereby he would send 8000 euros to the lady? Video calls? Frequent encounters?

Again the lady made claims which can be easily be confirmed. Sule just need to present the passport, the bank statement and all would be fine. No need for these long epistles. Most convincing is the issue of Daniella okeke which has been independently verified. That alone is enough for any sane right thinking mind.

I have no problem with two consenting adults having sex. Let him visit ashawos as much as he wishes, life is short. The only problem is the way these religious people waste people tithes and offerings to fund their lifestyles and the hypocrisy of their teaching. The joke is on gullible followers. I hope They shall now realize that their hard earned money is not shared among angels but rather among oloshos.

Every church temple mosques in Nigeria should be submitted to annual audit and their leaders should publish a public annual statement of financial position.

My people perish because of lack of understanding: Boko haram helps people undecided
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by menwongo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
The lady claims to be pregnant, let her delivers it for DNA test! Then we will believe her.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by EdogiStar(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
God and d two pple involved knw d truth, enough of media trial
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by lawngmahan(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
omofunaab:
Buruji kashamu is a very kind man, he has helped lots of people, he has a foundation but that doesn't change the fact that he can also be a drug dealer.

Being a philanthropist doesn't change who you are or what you have done abeg
I quite agree with you but then don't you think there is a link here, someone who gave out #8m to an actor he know not from Adam can also give the said stripper/prostitute a huge amount for whatever reasons best known to him

then if tomorrow such kind hearted philanthropist stop helping people we as well will be the first to complain about, what a messed up world we live in

in another dimension the said orobo abiWetin she call herself, she's an adult and her case isn't a rape case neither is it a child molestation/grooming then why make it a public thing
definitely there is more to this issue to what we are hearing and a lot of educated illiterate here are not even being reasonable.... receive sense

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
LoJ:

Few people with people tithe, keyboard warrior, how many people you don help in your life?
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Asam2(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I have consistently said it that the gate of hell shall never prevail,if the Islamic demons like,let them pay all the girls in Nigeria,I have never met Apostle before,but I will never under Estimate what these demons can do,if they can support the shedding of blood,what is slandering the image of someone to them,Christians should wake up and wear their thinking caps

I know how u have been trying so hard to reason like human, keep it up.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by watchgreatness: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
There you go children still worried about me. Worry about yourself and your day of judgement
Creepy people geez
We ready any day I'm planned to go for judgement because as sinful as you feel I should be called I know big man going to recognize a normal passionate always giving son with yes imperfection but it's the learning curves and his plan to drop something that going to make all of the woman in salon (ugly in/out) look like the gremlins they truly are. Not all about looks I mean ex had no body just thin cute and good face when it was convenient I guess
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by omofunaab(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
lawngmahan:

I quite agree with you but then don't you think there is a link here, someone who gave out #8m to an actor he know not from Adam can also give the said stripper/prostitute a huge amount for whatever reasons best known to him

then if tomorrow such kind hearted philanthropist stop helping people we as well will be the first to complain about, what a messed up world we live in

in another dimension the said orobo abiWetin she call herself, she's an adult and her case isn't a rape case neither is it a child molestation/grooming then why make it a public thing
definitely there is more to this issue to what we are hearing and a lot of educated illiterate here are not even being reasonable.... receive sense

Lol, do you think you can just blackmail someone without having anything against that person?

C'mon, use your brain. ..i agree the lady was trying to blackmail the apostle but saying they never had anything intimate is false
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Karlman:
...lol ...just learn to reason, dats d only reason u ar nt calld cow n goat.
You too learn to stop writing in short hand. That's why you went to the university; to get educated.

Let me edit your post and you'll see the difference.

...Lol ...Just learn to reason, that's the only reason you are not called cow and goat.

Now you can see the difference, right? Writing text speak is an eye sore, it's migraine inducing and very very improper. It will even affect your mode of communication in formal settings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by famzynet: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yesterday was my first day of going to church this year, I am not a fanatic when it comes to church,I only hear of Apostle Suleiman on the media. I have only heard of him as a pastor that has helped people in need and that defended christians when moslems where killing them. However, a big part of me tells me that this whole story is being masterminded by people that wants to see the pastor go down. These girls are obviously harlots and harlots can say or do anything just for money or fame. I only pity Christians that are condemning this pastor. I just love his silence because silence is the best answer to a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Etor Residence Hotel: Ubi Franklin Builds A Hotel In Abuja / Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out In Skimpy Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.