Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (61133 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by donfineboi: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2017
LoJ:
Hello,

This issue has already been adressed numerous times. I was there right from the first thread on this issue.

The number on the plate could be read clearly when you browsed her instagram profile and zoomed with a phone. There is even an image somewhere where it could be read. This was in 2016, in December by the way.

Now, you don't want to tell me, that the fact that the website was "updated" just when SR published this account recently, does not open your eyes, do you?

Greetings.

In her first interview she didn't know the lady that was involved with the pastor. She presumed she was Ghanian and not sure of her name. But in her last interview she was more informed. Now let me make something clear to you. I am a multimedia professional graphics is my speciality if you save any pics from any social media... you have a 99% chance of visibility you get less visibility when you do a screenshot.... but from what I can verify it's a ploy as far as I cannot see it. Show me the real pics so I can view with my eyes otherwise it's just a sham
She claimed the pastor arranged for her laptop to be stolen. What a big joke.
Her father rebuked her and denied the so called introduction she claimed the pastor and her had
Don't you see that this lady is a serial liar

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by andyanders: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2017
stankezzy:
e be like say u no start from de beginning , the girls father has come out to deny her and any thing she is doing , that his hands no follow still all this setanists are making noise,the part that leo mezie an actor that every body knows forgot to say was that aside giving him money he also prayed for him and no trace of kidney/liver failure was again found in him,it is like in the bible wen people were flocking Jesus because of what he was doing and the pharases became jealous

Exactly. Those calling the Pastor names are laying a curse upon themselves and the lady is already cursed. That is why many people run away from helping people these days. You give people food, satanic agents tag it that those collecting food from such people giving out to the less privileged were using same means to collect their destiny.

Prophet T.B. Joshua has been the MOST persecuted by the agents of satan using ladies and some gullible men to attack him.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by chidissolomon: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2017
its a fact that in your grave and in your last born if you ever get to marry or even have a kid you will never get to where i am in life and beyound poor boy cool tongue shocked grin
blackaxe78:

I put it straight to you that you outrightly dumb!

Think! 8M!

Your life of your generations can't worth that amount even if u pay tithes on daily basis. It's a fact!
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2017
midehi2:

be careful of what you speak against him, you might see things working against you in life, leave the man for God to judge, are you clean tongue

What is this? wow! I can't believe my fellow man will say this. what I speak against him? is he Jesus? I will never worship my fellow man, never! the same bible he reads is what we read. So? what makes him special?

everybody can be a teacher but some are just good at it more than others.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2017
donfineboi:

In her first interview she didn't know the lady that was involved with the pastor. She presumed she was Ghanian and not sure of her name. But in her last interview she was more informed. Now let me make something clear to you. I am a multimedia professional graphics is my speciality if you save any pics from any social media... you have a 99% chance of visibility you get less visibility when you do a screenshot.... but from what I can verify it's a ploy as far as I cannot see it. Show me the real pics so I can view with my eyes otherwise it's just a shame
She claimed the pastor arranged for her laptop to be stolen. What a big joke.
Her father rebuked her and denied the so called introduction she claimed the pastor and her had
Don't you see that this lady is a serial liar

Why did they remove the names on the source code of the Vehicle registration website?
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by emi14: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
FILEBE:

I have one question ask you. Is Pastor Suleman Jesus or a man?

Answer loading......the conspiracy will leave Stephanie loser just like Monica Lewinsky.

What are Apostle Suleiman's offences constitutionally?
If they're fornication and extravagance i think is not your business. His God who is ever forgiving will forgive him and followers will also let go. This nonsense is more political than real.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
emi14:

Answer loading......the conspiracy will leave Stephanie loser just like Monica Lewinsky.

What are Apostle Suleiman's offences constitutionally?
If they're fornication and extravagance i think is not your business. His God who is ever forgiving will forgive him and followers will also let go. This nonsense is more political than real.

Constitutional, he might have no offense, he should go settle with the accuser and clear his name off the allegation. We didn't even beg for this to come up.
Their is nothing political about it. If it were... the vehicle owner at the source code would not be removed and we know that APC rules Lagos. A girl accused him last year too. So, what are we saying? If they fornicate , it is not my business truly but lying about it and playing on our intelligence is insulting. Also, when we people see their pastors as God is really annoying. what do you mean by HIS GOD? what God does he serve?

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by emi14: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2017
FILEBE:

Constitutional, he might have no offense, he should go settle with the accuser and clear his name off the allegation. We didn't even beg for this to come up.
Their is nothing political about it. If it were... the vehicle owner at the source code would not be removed and we know that APC rules Lagos. A girl accused him last year too. So, what are we saying? If they fornicate , it is not my business truly but lying about it and playing on our intelligence is insulting. Also, when we people see their pastors as God is really annoying. what do you mean by HIS GOD? what God does he serve?
you're fair and honest.."Constitutional, he might have no offense" case closed. His not a criminal.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by lawngmahan(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol, do you think you can just blackmail someone without having anything against that person?

C'mon, use your brain. ..i agree the lady was trying to blackmail the apostle but saying they never had anything intimate is false
my brother you need to read what have written again but this time with ur brain out of water where u kept it. rubbish something
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by donfineboi: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2017
FILEBE:

Why did they remove the names on the source code of the Vehicle registration website?

You can choose to believe what you want my friend. But I know, I am not one of those gullible fickle minded Nigerians who easily move with the wind....
I analyse things critically before I choose to accept them
Man thinks to live and lives to think.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by midehi2(f): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2017
FILEBE:

What is this? wow! I can't believe my fellow man will say this. what I speak against him? is he Jesus? I will never worship my fellow man, never! the same bible he reads is what we read. So? what makes him special?

everybody can be a teacher but some are just good at it more than others.
its different to read and to understand the bible, stop judging others
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by donfineboi: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
FILEBE:

Why is it only Sahara reporters having all these evidences?
Do you know how many lies and half truths that media has spread?
Remember the owner of Sahara reporters was arrested recently because he tried to mess up with the wrong person.

If a reputable media like punch carried it it would have been more credible but out of all the online media, it was Sahara reporters who lie most times to stay relevant.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Thanks for this o!
Reverend Biodun kept quite, they awaiting his reply... If Apostle talks, they will say he is talking
NegeduGrace:
why re Nigerians like this? if the apostle come out to defend himself they will say a man of God should leave judgement for God, now he is keeping quite and that makes him guilty..anyways God said even if u fall seven times he is always there to pick u up,no man is above temptation as the accuser (satan)is not after sinners buh children of God to destroy..i respect apostle Johnson Suleman n I know the truth shall prevail and satan and his agents shall be put to shame....this is what we call TRIAL
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by omofunaab(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
lawngmahan:

my brother you need to read what have written again but this time with ur brain out of water where u kept it. rubbish something

Oh, can't believe i wasted my time with you
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by drstone1: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
ijobaooorun:
And what did he say !

No mind am.
Abeg can any member of BMC, or SR help with that alfa Sule meme; "let the big yansh oloshos come to me, forbid them not".
I honestly feel we need more lawyers like Keyamo in this land to shame all these loud mouthed pentecostal pastors. I even learnt keyamo is a Jehovah witness. Very proud of u man. More oil to ur knuckles. Daddy freeze n aunt Kemi.please don't give up on the good work you guys r doing. Help us shame d adeboyes n oyedepos. Yeye dey smell, make una expose them.

Question. Can there be smoke without fire?
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
donfineboi:

Why is it only Sahara reporters having all these evidences?
Do you know how many lies and half truths that media has spread?
Remember the owner of Sahara reporters was arrested recently because he tried to mess up with the wrong person.

If a reputable media like punch carried it it would have been more credible but out of all the online media, it was Sahara reporters who lie most times to stay relevant.

I don't say what I don't know. I checked for all vehicles around me and found the names embedded in the code. I don't just believe anything the media throws at us
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by ijobaooorun(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
drstone1:

No mind am.
Abeg can any member of BMC, or SR help with that alfa Sule meme; "let the big yansh oloshos come to me, forbid them not".
I honestly feel we need more lawyers like Keyamo in this land to shame all these loud mouthed pentecostal pastors. I even learnt keyamo is a Jehovah witness. Very proud of u man. More oil to ur knuckles. Daddy freeze n aunt Kemi.please don't give up on the good work you guys r doing. Help us shame d adeboyes n oyedepos. Yeye dey smell, make una expose them.

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
midehi2:

its different to read and to understand the bible, stop judging others

now you are saying we are judging the man. How are we judging him? does Judging means? when you talk against the policies of Buhari, are yoy judging him? when you find out that your boss is involved in a shady business and blow the whistle on him. dors that mean you are judging him?
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by ijobaooorun(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
drstone1:

No mind am.

hmmmmm, can there be smoke without fire !!!!
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
emi14:
you're fair and honest.."Constitutional, he might have no offense" case closed. His not a criminal.

they just should end the whole thing and not insult our intelligence. I don't attend his church... so, I can't be pained. It is just NIgeria is like this because we are ruled by sentiments. lets always call a spade a spade
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by FILEBE(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
donfineboi:

You can choose to believe what you want my friend. But I know, I am not one of those gullible fickle minded Nigerians who easily move with the wind....
I analyse things critically before I choose to accept them
Man thinks to live and lives to think.

Nice. I do same too. what have you found out? pls don't tell me it is politically motivated. if you are paid to do damage control, please don't bother replying.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by sugarwiz(f): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
lawngmahan:

fake pastor kee u there, why do you feel you are in the position to say what God want to do....ITK
Better you keep quiet b4 God start to deal with you too
He is fake and God is dealing with him.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by donfineboi: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
FILEBE:

I don't say what I don't know. I checked for all vehicles around me and found the names embedded in the code. I don't just believe anything the media throws at us
OK please send me the picture which clearly shows the plate number on the car.
Then I will be convinced otherwise it's a make belive. I am waiting o
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by HeavenShield: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
WHY DON'T ALL THESE PEOPLE FOCUS ON THEIR OWN LIVES AND LEAVE SB ALONE, THERE IS A LOT OF IDLENESS IN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA..FARMS AND PLANTATIONS SHOULD EXIST ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY SO PEOPLE COULD GO AND WORK. ALL THESE BBNaija Freaks and FOLLOWERS SHOULD LEAVE THE APOSTLE ALONE. THERE IS TOO MUCH BUSYBODIES IN THIS TOWN. OKAY, THEY SHOULD GO AND CRUCIFY HIM NOW SO THEIR MIND WOULD REST (NEW GENERATION CRUCIFIERS). HABA LETS MIND OUR BUSINESS NOW. NSIDO!!!AFAFANA DIEA MBUFO..AKAK ME O..#LEAVEAPOSTLEJSALONE
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by sugarwiz(f): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
fascowilly:

mammy water!!!
U didn't need to put up my pics
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by sugarwiz(f): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
andyanders:

Watch what you say about this issue herein as regards the subject matter so that you don't lay a curse on yourself for life . When an agent of the devil is fighting, they fight with everything within their reach.The said Mr. Leo stated that same man of God sent him 8million when he heard about his case without seeing him in person.

The likes of Otobo and her cohorts can try and blackmail some men of God like this.The said Otobo who said that the pastor has done some tradition wine carrying to her parents; and I now ask, how can such not be recorded? Why must she declare that her laptop or evidence got missing? Her parents are they not alive?

I also read that her father denied ever seeing the pastor come over with her daughter for any marriage or introduction.

Many great men of God has faced same accusation. They have accused prophets like T.B.Joshua and their likes and still, God has been on their side. This will come and pass by and same prophet would continue to do the work that he was called for.
She is laying a curse on herself.
Bla...bla. bla.. don't b fooled
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by sugarwiz(f): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
lawngmahan:

fake pastor kee u there, why do you feel you are in the position to say what God want to do....ITK
Better you keep quiet b4 God start to deal with you too
God is dealing with him.
If u don't like what I said na. Oyo u deyi don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] / Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.