Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

"The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" (77212 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by AgentGoat: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
This one na lie abeg.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by SalamRushdie: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Ode

Didn't you read it was originally bought at 40m
Then an extensive overhaul and facelift was done valued at about 120m.

I forgot you read but don't assimilate.

Ode why will any one buy a house for 40m in Mende and spend 120m fixing it ...My guy receive sense ..does that house in the pic look like house that was refurbished with 120 m ? Ohh you how never built a house before so u don't know how far 120 m can go even in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by bilulu(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
someone should pls tell Sahara reporters that children and women are dying daily in IDP camps, our soldiers are being killed daily..... dey should channel d strength n energy using in fighting Apostle Suleiman to those area abi their antenna no dey cover maiduguri?
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Alajiki(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chai! Apostle Johnson Mkpi Suleiman. Living up to his biblical name.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by logica(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Sharrap there. If that girl requires your useless head cut off and put on a platter then sent to her just to allow me finish from behind that her omega fire,booty consider it done. cheesy
LMAO
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
progress69:

She is no more a mod.

better.... wink
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
captap02:

were are the proof, we all went to the site and nothing is there to see
stop being ignorant
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by destinysaid(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bembem1:

I'm not even talking about those who have made it in pastoral business. I'm talking about pastors in general now. They all have the same pattern of preaching and controlling people's mind.
OK I see ur N atheist from ur profile, now let me say that the way u look at things does on t necessarily translate to the way things are in reality. I HV been in Christ, out of Christ and in Christ several times, iv nurtured the idea of atheisim in times past,. So let me say, while pastors are good, not all HV the masses at heart, BUT those who do , you can see it, one can only receive by giving, even without looking at things religiously , just because these pastors are rich and NOW famous does not translate to them being fake.

Sorry 4 d long post, now plz answer me this.

Why do u tackle Christianity so much?, and don't tell me u want justice or whatever for the members
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by jefflittlecent(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Which house be 160m, abeg why sleep go dey catch me when I want read this kind trend. D fact be say na oluwa know Watin really happen.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by DavidEsq(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin
brownpollo:
160m for olosho haba fear God now SR
Now I know its a lie......
Am at home come and beat me
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Abudu2000(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
I wonder what apc tend gain at the end,, is this guy such a big threat to them that they had to push the lies this far?

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by coolsegun2002: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
These sahara reporters seff..have they gone to see pastor suleiman's house...The man sef no dey live for 100million naira house.

Na him go come go buy 160 million naira house plus 30million naira benz for ashawo....

I remember when one amebo came to gbeborun to my babe that I was cheating...infact, i'm the one that bought the Iphone 6 plus of over 200k the babe was using then ....

me wey dey use tecno of N11,500...and I always tell my babe I'm looking for London used iphone for like 30k..in case she see anyone that wants to sell oooo....when my babe later ask me about the gossip matter and the supposed phone I bought for the chic...u know women naaaaa..
I laff tire ...she later follow join dey laff sef

5 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by kabaka1: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Her catty cat must be very tight n sweet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by distilledwalex(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Small time Alfa sule go command all his church members and house hold to stop using internet.. At least.. They will be blind to the rest of the gist before HBP kill dem

2 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by jefflittlecent(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
coolsegun2002:
These sahara reporters seff..have they gone to see pastor suleiman's house...The man sef no dey live for 100million naira house.

Na him go come go buy 160 million naira house plus 30million naira benz for ashawo....

I remember when one amebo came to gbeborun to my babe that I was cheating...infact, i'm the one that bought the Iphone 6 plus of over 200k the babe was using then ....

me wey dey use tecno of N11,500...and I always tell my babe I'm looking for London used iphone for like 30k..in case she see anyone that wants to sell oooo....when my babe later ask me about the gossip matter and the supposed phone I bought for the chic...u know women naaaaa..
I laff tire ...she later follow join dey laff sef
even d building Sef wen I fetch no go cost 30m, Abi na diamond dey d babe kpekus?

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=54562706][/quote]

It's not for my benefit, see. I'm just watching out for other Nairalanders grin
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by captap02: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
xstry:
stop being ignorant
the picture below is your proof, tell me, how were you able to see the plate number of this car.

2 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
jefflittlecent:
even d building Sef wen I fetch no go cost 30m, Abi na diamond dey d babe kpekus?

I suspect money laundering going on.

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
destinysaid:
OK I see ur N atheist from ur profile, now let me say that the way u look at things does on t necessarily translate to the way things are in reality. I HV been in Christ, out of Christ and in Christ several times, iv nurtured the idea of atheisim in times past,. So let me say, while pastors are good, not all HV the masses at heart, BUT those who do , you can see it, one can only receive by giving, even without looking at things religiously , just because these pastors are rich and NOW famous does not translate to them being fake.

Sorry 4 d long post, now plz answer me this.

Why do u tackle Christianity so much?, and don't tell me u want justice or whatever for the members

Actually,I am a born again christian. I just don't agree with whatever any pastor says that doesn't align with the bible.
Pastors loves to attack people's mind to fulfill their agenda.

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
highrise07:
omega fire fire

I like big butts grin
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by jefflittlecent(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
captap02:

the picture below is your proof, tell me, how were you able to see the plate number of this car.
guy I for dash you money to say dem don pay me allowee o. I believe if dis girl succeed na TB Joshua she go dey plan oo. Pipo sef

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Most god of men are incurable peverts!

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Karlman: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
n d owna didnt who bot it. na 2day? news 4 sheeps on nairaland
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by buffalowings: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
olosho work dey pay o shocked

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by destinysaid(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bembem1:

Actually,I am a born again christian. I just don't agree with whatever any pastor says that doesn't align with the bible.
Pastors loves to attack people's mind to fulfill their agenda.
Well in that case matt7:15 says it all, we can't knw who is who, it we can live our lives the right and just way. The one I Dnt agree with is taking the bible out of context.

Catholics are good and all, but many see them as boring, whenever I'm chanced, I always try to go back to my Catholic roots, it brings a special unadulterated presence, priests arnt like pastors, there are more akin to guardians rather than lords
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Jones4190(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
The joystick fear no religious
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by destinysaid(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
buffalowings:
olosho work dey pay o shocked
u no knw? Tell me what 90% of our Instagram slayqueens do, and yet they complain of being mam-sided, they camp with being feminist, at the same time they auction their body to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by me69: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
They is one similarity between church and Nigerian government wey I no go talk for here
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by hardbody: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
delpee:
Overflogged issue! We don tire!! E don do!!!
They're all adults, what they do together is their problem.

Me never tire.

The end result of tithe.....

Plus touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. ...

Thou shalt not judge....

Selective portions that benefit religious scammers and scammees

Our mumu don do

Ask the COZA mog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by selfmadeboss: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
so stephnie was just collecting peanuts change?
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Allylic(f): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Na gold dey her toto nee....mak she find anoda lie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.