Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

i - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / i (895 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Nigerian Lady Shares Sex Chats She Received From A Married Man Who Defamed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by tunbebes(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please, I need help urgently.
Re: i by Seun(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
We can undefame you; wish I had more time to help. Write your story and make it interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: i by AfroSamurai: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Seun:
We can undefame you; wish I had more time to help. Write your story and make it interesting.
So if the story isn't interesting you wouldn't put it on front page, eh?

1 Like

Re: i by hahn(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
So if the story isn't interesting you wouldn't put it on front page, eh?

Obviously we need to know more about the case. Pictures and screenshots would help
Re: i by darbeelicous(f): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
social media bullies angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: i by Donshegxy10(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Seun:
has babanla have said, make the story interesting, upload the pictures of the lady, screenshots of the convo and let's know what really happened.
in as much as you are clean, forget nairaland go carry your matter for head like agege bread.

1 Like

Re: i by sheeda995(f): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
kindly go to the nearest police station if what's you are saying is true,am sure of one thing now, its either you are a kidnapper or she's a kidnapper or both of you are upcoming kidnapper,or one of you is upcoming kidnapper
Re: i by dpete1: 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
sheeda995:
kindly go to the nearest police station if what's you are saying is true,am sure of one thing now, its either you are a kidnapper or she's a kidnapper or both of you are upcoming kidnapper,or one of you is upcoming kidnapper
bae why nah,you must be upcoming kidnapper toogrin

1 Like

Re: i by sheeda995(f): 5:22am On Mar 14, 2017
dpete1:
bae why nah,you must be upcoming kidnapper toogrin
God forbid, I said so because for some one to black mail one with that kind of big issue am sure something is involved,out of all thing she could say, she chooses kidnapping, one of the highest crime, the girl must really be wicked
Re: i by darbeelicous(f): 5:26am On Mar 14, 2017
dearie......... Lemme give u a tip........ Next time, do more thinking and less talking! No offense angry
Smh!!! angry
sheeda995:

1 Like

Re: i by tunbebes(f): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2017
sheeda995:

God forbid, I said so because for some one to black mail one with that kind of big issue am sure something is involved,out of all thing she could say, she chooses kidnapping, one of the highest crime, the girl must really be wicked

She doesn't even know me. She's a bully and thats her way. I've reported the case to my lawyer. He has written a petition and I'm taking it to Panti police station cos she's not In Nigeria and she has really dented my Image. Thanks all for the suggestion.
Re: i by valoking(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Post the so called kidnaper's picture here let's see & know how to go about it

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rotimi Amaechi. / Man With Human Head Just Now PICS / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.