Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri (17642 Views)

Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by Calfat1: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
APC wrong policy is the major responsibility for Naira depreciation.
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by azzima(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
This fool is becoming like FFK by the day......he needs a job BADLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sirjamo:
some Nigerians are very daft, Osinbajo did not pull any magic, it's just liquidity due to more dollars in the system that is helping the Naira to gain strength.

you better shut your dirty mouth.
All the while he was on seat the rates kept on skyrocking.
His absence this past few weeks coinciding with the appreciation of the naira definitely couldn't have been a coincidence.

Correlation equates to causation in this case and that's thanks to the able and more energetic VP whateverinthehell he did.

It's "just the liquidity due to more dollars". . .You're a plank.
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by sweetilicious(f): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
mykelmeezy:
wetyn i go do to fastrate this fifu
pls leave my bubu
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by InvertedHammer: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sirjamo:
some Nigerians are very daft, Osinbajo did not pull any magic, it's just liquidity due to more dollars in the system that is helping the Naira to gain strength.

Conversely, liquidity they couldn't provide when Buhari was there?
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
momentarylapse:

While you are hiding in a coven in an onitsha forest crying over the countless times I have embarrassed you on this forum!

Wait!! how did both of you know your locations? what business has corner shop and forest have to do with this discussion.? angry
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by sekundosekundo: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]
This guy is a compound f00l.

If he knew anything about policy implementation and effects of it, he would not spew trash.

Since PMB returned, the naira has even appreciated further to N454/$ So, who takes the credit?

Imagine the useless thing hiding away in US. Make e come Naija come face justice na. Coward!

Why are you pained

3 Likes

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by vatiqan(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
The naira appreciated in the last 24 hours but the thirsty camel CAN NEVER see that, but if the opposite is the case, he admonishes Nigerians rise and blame Buhari.

Seems this guy and ffk are bonning the same broad.

By what percent pls?
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by Xtowilson(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
ddippset:
That's the script: if naira further depriciates blame Buhari but if it further appreciates praise Osinbajo. Reno's 10th generation will all be bastards and prostitutes. His 11th generation will be transgenders. His father and mother will die before Buhari. Reno will then end up impregnating his daughter.
you must be a fool the way you talk, my friend take it or leave it there must be oppositions, so everyone must not join you in singing praises to Buhari so raining abuses on people can't stop Nigerians from criticizing Buhari, that's the truth

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by ddippset(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Xtowilson:
you must be a fool the way you talk, my friend take it or leave it there must be oppositions, so everyone must not join you in singing praises to Buhari so raining abuses on people can't stop Nigerians from criticizing Buhari, that's the truth
so if naira starts depreciating today it's correct to criticize Buhari but if it continues to appreciate it's right to praise Osinbajo not Buhari abi? Akamu brain!

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by malikisunday(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
sure. we will hold him
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by Oblang(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
ddippset:
so if naira starts depreciating today it's correct to criticize Buhari but if it continues to appreciate it's right to praise Osinbajo not Buhari abi? Akamu brain!

Don't mind the mumu sadists. To them they are doing opposition. Opposition without sense....
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by DelGardo: 3:25am On Mar 15, 2017
CorGier:

you better shut your dirty mouth.
All the while he was on seat the rates kept on skyrocking.
His absence this past few weeks coinciding with the appreciation of the naira definitely couldn't have been a coincidence.

Correlation equates to causation in this case and that's thanks to the able and more energetic VP whateverinthehell he did.

It's "just the liquidity due to more dollars". . .You're a plank.

Bitter wailer.

By the same token now that he is back why is Naira not depreciating?

Has it occurred to you that the reserves were built up to $30billing before Naira started appreciating? Do twerps like you understand that the build up did not happen in the 35 days that Buhari was away (before the fx policy change)?

I blame the intellectual poverty in our public space these days for the carnage that is your brain.

As for the dolt called Omokri. Shameless impostor and heartless supporter of failure. May you cry forever... for the destruction your principals wrought on this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 3:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Reno,buhari has always been held responsible for the embarrssing depreciation of the Naira since he assumed office by Nigerians apart from those working in the Buhari Media Centre (BMC) employed to dish out lies and false-hood.
...Inept and incompetent man who destroyed the naira from #210 to a dollar he met it to #460 now..
..Failure personified indeed
It is true how much was the dollar when Pdp came into power in 1999, N25.71,please pdp and Alhaji Sheriff must be held accountable they must revert it back to what it was when they pdp took over power.

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2017
princemillla:
Not dollar alone, all food commodities Inclusive
Princemillet are you still wailing? grin

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 15, 2017
DelGardo:

By the same token now that he is back why is Naira not depreciating?

isn't that the point Reno is trying make?

"...If...".

But nah, your sorts ain't amenable to reason.
Like really, when was last time you tried changing your hard earned naira to the green paper? or attempted making a transaction online involving FX? Do you even own/run a Dom acct you imbēcile? All you do is run your mouth, and kiss arse so why waste my time bickering with you?
Zombie (that's what they call your sorts, no?) you need to put food on the table so its fine, keep singing you piper.

For your information, I take no interest in politics - but where e bite me I go open up - so direct those silly labels to those keyboard warriors you jabber with.
I could wake up one morning and even blame PMB for pissing my pants. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by DelGardo: 4:46am On Mar 15, 2017
CorGier:

isn't that the point Reno is trying make?

"...If...".

But nah, your sorts ain't amenable to reason.
Like really, when was last time you tried changing your hard earned naira to the green paper? or attempted making a transaction online involving FX? Do you even own/run a Dom acct you imbēcile? All you do is run your mouth, and kiss arse so why waste my time bickering with you?
Zombie (that's what they call your sorts, no?) you need to put food on the table so its fine, keep singing you piper.

For your information, I take no interest in politics - but where e bite me I go open up - so direct those silly labels to those keyboard warriors you jabber with.
I could wake up one morning and even blame PMB for pissing my pants. Deal with it.

You are a proper clown with your dumb dom account.
You can piss your pants all you want but it wont change the fact that you have no clue how the economy works.

So all you need to do now is pray that Buhari carries on with the structural reforms he is doing successfully so you can keep getting your online goodies while your mates are making dollars through production and export.

Otherwise I invite you to keep whinging, you deluded twàt.
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2017
DelGardo:

So all you need to do now is pray that Buhari carries on with the structural reforms he is doing successfully so you can keep getting your online goodies while your mates are making dollars through production and export.

Pray? mscheww dis wan na mumu.
Come oya commot for my face, I'm done with you.

Too early a day to waste time on a complete and utter idīot.

1 Like

Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by swagifted(m): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2017
This one no sabi modern day "patriotic economics"... To relieve nigeria finally, you must enjoy the benefits of a weak naira against the dollar (local industries).
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by princemillla(m): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2017
sapele914:
Princemillet are you still wailing? grin

My Bros it's frustrating jareeee....
Re: Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri by DelGardo: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2017
CorGier:

Pray? mscheww dis na mumu.
Come oya commot for my face, I'm done with you.

Too early a day to waste time on a complete and utter idīot.

Tripe-spewing dolt.

Come back when you grow a functioning brain.
Ewu dom account.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed / Western Nigeria Governors To Bid For Murtala Muhammed Airport Concession / Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Kill 2 Persons Including APC Ward Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.