Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church (743 Views)

Who Else Walking Into 2016 Single? / Is It Cool For Guys To Hold Hands? / Is It Normal For Girls To Hold Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by mamagee3(f): 3:20am On Dec 18, 2009
Is it right or just an overexposure of affection? undecided
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by Raymond247(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2009
Mama gee this one wey be like say u dey ask question about husband and wife in the church, wetin be ur mission? Holding of hands into the church is not necessary my dear, church is suppose to be a holy place not a place to expressing love by holding each others hands, ok?
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by Pweety4me(f): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2009
@Post well they shouldn't feel d need 2 hold hands in church all because they r a couple but if they want 2 and if they were holding handings already b4 they entered church then there is nothing wrong with that menh.
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by mavenbox: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2009
There is no such MUST in Christianity or Marriage, sis. Never forget that God sees all hearts, so he knows the people that are holding hands cos of the showmanship/attention, and the ones that are holding hands because they truly love one another. Just like dancing in church, some people move sanctimoniously but when they are at home or other places they dance like a tadpole. God sees all hearts.

P.S. mama-gee these una questions sha tongue cheesy
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by xynerise: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2009
What is anybody's business if I hold her butt while walking in the church? grin
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by Kelvinj(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2009
Raymond247:

Mama gee this one wey be like say u dey ask question about husband and wife in the church, wetin be your mission? Holding of hands into the church is not necessary my dear, church is suppose to be a holy place not a place to expressing love by holding each others hands, ok?
wrong.
Anywayz it doesnt matter if u hold hands or not, Individual differences
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by Digriz(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2009
Inside d church and for wat purpose?
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by sexyLeamon(f): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2009
mama-gee:

just listen to your self, what is wrong with that, I don't even know how this is a question even.
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by rave2u: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2009
Seriously this woman needs to be laid asap! embarassed
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2009
Ain't nothing wrong with a married couple walking into church holding hands. In fact I wish they made it a rule!
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by smooooooth: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2009
you too dey ask husband and wife question. ha! abeg go marry and find all the answers abeg!
Re: Must A Husband Hold Hands With His Wife As They Are Walking Into The Church by na2day2(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2009
smooooooth:

you too dey ask husband and wife question. ha! abeg go marry and find all the answers abeg!

lmao! grin grin grin grin

mama-gee:

women started it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies And Guys In The House / D'u Think Its A Cool Thing 2ask A Chik Out On D First Date After 2wks Of Online Chat & Phn Calls / Can A Guy A Fellow Guy 4 Real (i Mean Gay Love)i Need Some Answers Immidiately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.