Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia (48265 Views)

Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by emmayayodeji(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's appalling we now celebrate immorality and child birth out of wedlock in this world of moral bankruptcy.. It's not every rich, wealthy or someone you see on TV that you align yourself with

And this is the role model of some people ooo?
Broke ass hater
Let him live his life
If na u get money like am
Ull do worse

2 Likes

Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Broke ass hater
Let him live his life
If na u get money like am
Ull do worse
Maturity and common sense is far from you bro... Are teu gonna breed tour children with this same mentality? What has me having Davido got to do with this? Who him eepp?

On a normal day, I don't quote eeediooots like you cheesy cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

The world has gone to the dogs
Abi oooo my brother
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Gloryfox:
oga calm down, Ronaldo is a role model and icon, yet he is expecting his second and third children from a surrogate. baba mama and surrogate which one worse pass.
At least Ronald does not blow whistle nor nor display stupidity on their twitter and Instagram page
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by geekybabe(f): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2017
suremossty:
He must be a monster after singing Dele na boy someone that's old enough to be his dad... Too rude for my liking

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by emmayayodeji(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Maturity and common sense is far from you bro... What has hatred got to do with this?

Naso

No go find job
Be hating on pipu up and down

If we find out na one lowlife you go be undecided
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by ogododo: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
And this is the role model of some people ooo?

It's appalling we now celebrate immorality and child birth out of wedlock in this world of moral bankruptcy.. It's not every rich, wealthy or someone you see on TV that you align yourself with.

At least the likes or Ronaldo and Messi have baby mamas yet they don't blow whistle or display their childishness and stupidity on their twitter or Instagram page..

We live in upside down world. Morality has gone to the dogs. Its a funny place.
As my people go talk am for Waffi; pikin dey shine kongo of him aunty
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by ogododo: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Naso

No go find job

Na you supposed go learn wisdom; if we all live like animals. How will the world be?
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by NkayTiana(f): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2017
LePrezident:
Cette terre a été achetée.
cette terre a été achetée par qui
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Its just sk vibes.
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Naso

No go find job

It has been said that those who refer to other people as being jobless are actually the ones with idle hands..

Mr employed, keep on working jawe cheesy
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by Shoboy6h: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Awoo88:
The girl kpekus don dey hungry this kid again
My Guy.. D kpekus Na highest..
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2017
ogododo:

We live in upside down world. Morality has gone to the dogs. Its a funny place.
As my people go talk am for Waffi; pikin dey shine kongo of him aunty
The world has become something else bro.. Sighs!!!
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by thunderbabs: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
And this is the role model of some people ooo? Some people are showing off their wives and children on social media while this one is showing off "baba mama"

It's appalling we now embrace and celebrate immorality and child birth out of wedlock in this world of moral bankruptcy.. It's not every rich, wealthy or someone you see on TV that you align yourself with, or take as role model

At least, the likes or Ronaldo and Messi have baby mamas yet they don't blow whistle or display their childishness and stupidity on their twitter or Instagram page..

Abegi, na you make i use do role model? Be a model for urself....dtz davido's life and he is happy. U wey dey use buhari do role model, re you happy with ur life?

Be who you wann be as long as it makes you happy....
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by oake(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Is this 'love' declaration coming because the news of his new baby mama is no longer hidden?

The singer took to his Snapchat to say he loves the mother of his daughter, Imade.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/davido-declares-his-love-for-baby-mama.html

He go still dey fvck her join oda girls ... abi?
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by Unclerukus: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2017
The girl has no shame, probably because of money. Someone who publicly berated your family and the head of your family. Shame on you.
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by LePrezident(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
NkayTiana:
cette terre a été achetée par qui

A été acheté par moi pour vous, mon ange smiley Les documents sont dans ton email, s'il vous plaît vérifier... and I have been banned by a bot so don't know if the message will even go through
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by Awoo88: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Shoboy6h:
My Guy.. D kpekus Na highest..
Actually e get some kpekus wen u go fit forget even if you hate the owner
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
And this is the role model of some people ooo? Some people are showing off their wives and children on social media while this one is showing off "baba mama"

It's appalling we now embrace and celebrate immorality and child birth out of wedlock in this world of moral bankruptcy.. It's not every rich, wealthy or someone you see on TV that you align yourself with, or take as role model

At least, the likes or Ronaldo and Messi have baby mamas yet they don't blow whistle or display their childishness and stupidity on their twitter or Instagram page..
Ore, C.Ronaldo doesn't have a baby mama.

©YBR
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
thunderbabs:

Abegi, na you make i use do role model? Be a model for urself....dtz davido's life and he is happy. U wey dey use buhari do role model, re you happy with ur life?

Be who you wann be as long as it makes you happy....
Seems you're mentally bankrupt? Or should I say you lack comprehension problem?

Read my comment over again, or better skill, show my comment to someone with a better understanding so that he or she will explain it to you
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by thunderbabs: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Seems you're mentally bankruptcy? Or should I say you lack comprehension problem?

Read my comment over again, or better skill, show my comment to someone with a better understand so that he or she will explain it to you

Oookk, na to abuse be the nxt thing, bah? You don't say ''show my comment to som1 with a better understand.....''
You shld say "show my comment to sm1 with a better understanding''

Fucking mutulla....always quick to abuse people....see ur life
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by thunderbabs: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Maturity and common sense is far from you bro... Are teu gonna breed tour children with this same mentality? What has me having Davido got to do with this? Who him eepp?

Oh, na every1 dz dunce called tosyne2much dey abuse sha...e don com my mention com abuse me too.....he is a boogie ass nigga who wld want pple to accept the shitty comments he makes regardless of its senseless/hate nature.

He says he doesnt quote idiots like you on a normal day...lol....what makes today abnormal? Answer is tosyne2much or whateva is name is
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by thunderbabs: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
It has been said that those who refer to other people as being jobless are actually the ones with idle hands..

Mr employed, keep on working jawe cheesy

Ode ni bobo yi sha...tosyne2much...so our comments dey pain you.....admin wey no geh common sense....go kantangwa go buy sense, dey sell 3 for N100 dere
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
thunderbabs:

Oookk, na to abuse be the nxt thing, bah? You don't say ''show my comment to som1 with a better understand.....''
You shld say "show my comment to sm1 with a better understanding''

Fucking mutulla....always quick to abuse people....see ur life
Every sane and right thinking person will know that typing prediction applications (SwiftKey) are sometimes responsible for suggesting wrong words when typing

I don't even blame you. I blame it on ignorance cheesy
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by thunderbabs: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Every sane and right thinking person will know that typing prediction applications (SwiftKey) are sometimes responsible for suggestion wrong words when typing

Obo, as in Monkey. Gerrraahiiaaaa. You cant hit on me thinkin you can abuse pple coz Seun use you do admin....shiftkey kor Ctrl+enter ni.... angry

Ogbbeeeeniiii, suuunnnnn tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Ore, C.Ronaldo doesn't have a baby mama.

©YBR
Messi too nko?
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by emmayayodeji(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
ogododo:

Na you supposed go learn wisdom; if we all live like animals. How will the world be?
Who be this one?
Who mention u for here?
Comot here abeg
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Messi too nko?
He's been with Antonella since childhood and they are set to marry soon(this year). Ronaldo on the other hand uses surrogate, I think it was on front page yesterday.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
teebillz:

Abeg, no vex for me o. I wan ask you something. How dem dey take give woman belle? I wan marry this year.

Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by emmayayodeji(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Every sane and right thinking person will know that typing prediction applications (SwiftKey) are sometimes responsible for suggestion wrong words when typing

You ehn I don' dey watch u
Na everybody no get sense for ur face
See wetin social media don' cause
Am sure in real life u ain't shii
U are just a overrated coward who thinks u can say shii to anybody
Just keep hiding behind ur keyboard
P*say ass n*gga
Re: Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:

You ehn I don' dey watch u
Na everybody no get sense for ur face
See wetin social media don' cause
Am sure in real life u ain't shii
U are just a overrated coward who thinks u can say shii to anybody
Just keep hiding behind ur keyboard
P*say ass n*gga

I expect a better punch line bro.. Make it hit this time cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Funke Akindele Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.