Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna (25891 Views)

GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by HARDDON: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
Why can't we all just live in peace

because there exist a religion of pieces.
Where Non followers r seen as enemies n sub humans that shld be sacrifced to win some virgins in d here after
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by jamislaw(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

I am just telling you that Kano is more extreme and inherently Stupid than Kaduna.
It is regarded as the traditional center of Hausa culture , NOT kaduna.
Riots may be more common in Kaduna though, due to its multiethnic nature and being a boundary state between progressives and animals.
I agree with you on this.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by EnkayDezign: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
tifany89:

I agree with you but u should also condemn wat the yoruba hoodlums did in ife coz truth be told it's more or less the same thing. Vast majority of those affected weren't involved in the root cause of the conflict. How people just wake up n kill others beats my imagination.

The sad thing with Nigerians and their 'chest beating antics' is that they fail to see what they do as not having any difference with others. We are all a barbaric set of people claiming to be superior, and right in all conflicts. Every southerner is quick to point that, northerners are backward, evil and all sorts of names. When in truth they behave just as bad or even worse.

Why don't you also call for yoruba leaders to educate their people too, because the way I see it, not only the 'Northerners' need enlightenment to quit the craze of bloodletting that every tribe seems to enjoy doing in Nigeria.

In saner climes, countries unite against all odds and forge on to develop themselves, but for Naija, for where! This country isn't going nowhere, at least not in our generation. Our case is worsened by overzealous religiosity, chai....

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by EnkayDezign: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Where Non followers r seen as enemies n sub humans that shld be sacrifced to win some virgins in d here after

The other religion isn't better either. No be bible talk say 'thou shall not be unequally yoked', they're all the same my brother. Christians also talk about unbelievers too

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by EnkayDezign: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2017
tifany89:

I agree with you but u should also condemn wat the yoruba hoodlums did in ife coz truth be told it's more or less the same thing. Vast majority of those affected weren't involved in the root cause of the conflict. How people just wake up n kill others beats my imagination.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by dustmalik: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2017
EnkayDezign:

The sad thing with Nigerians and their 'chest beating antics' is that they fail to see what they do as not having any difference with others. We are all a barbaric set of people claiming to be superior, and right in all conflicts. Every southerner is quick to point that, northerners are backward, evil and all sorts of names. When in truth they behave just as bad or even worse.

Why don't you also call for yoruba leaders to educate their people too, because the way I see it, not only the 'Northerners' need enlightenment to quit the craze of bloodletting that every tribe seems to enjoy doing in Nigeria.

In saner climes, countries unite against all odds and forge on to develop themselves, but for Naija, for where! This country isn't going nowhere, at least not in our generation. Our case is worsened by overzealous religiosity, chai....
You, my friend, is on point.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by BetaThings: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Northern populace most especially the Muslims truly need conscientious education.

What kind of backward reasoning is that,that you have to avenge a wrong done to your people in a faraway land to your neighbour who knew nothing about it nor has any affinity whatsoever to the offenders.

It is this kind of thinking and reaction that have created ethno-religious mistrust, contempt and suspicion among the northern Christians and Muslims over the years.

You think killing in the North are not avenged by the mainly Christian South East?
Or why was MTN office attacked in Nigeria based in revenge for the xenophobic attack in South Africa?

You Christians do more to fuel the same religious mistrust that you speak of

You lambast Islam and Muslims for everything that hampen in the North
When it happens in the South, you zero in on the culprit or some "endtime" phenomenon
So you think such hyprocritical attitude promotes trust?

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by OBAGADAFFI: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
jamislaw:
Kaduna is the center.......If Kaduna start the reprisal first....Oh oh my God other states will follow the suite. Is better for a government to stop Kaduna now by all means.

Kano is hotter than Kaduna
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by BetaThings: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Even your post shows that your religion is one of hypocrisy

Who burnt Dangote trucks in Onitsha?
Muslims?

Alhamdu Li Llahi who has given me the grace to be a Muslim and to be able to admit that I am not perfect
Anybody who believes that God will judge us based on the lies, propaganda and false accusation on Nairaland does not even really believe in the attributes of God

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by jamislaw(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Kano is hotter than Kaduna
as in extremist
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Neddstark: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
EnkayDezign:

Why must there be "killing going on" at all??

Sometimes, its inevitable. But when it gets to be a genocide, its breaking the limit
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Bekimbo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
Why can't we all just live in peace

Imposicant
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by adewale9050: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
[/color]
WE ARE ODUDUWA PEOPLE.
WE NO DEY FEAR ANYBODY OR ANY TRIBE.
ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.
WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO.
GREATER THAN ANYBODY
[color=#990000]

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
iamhorny:
This is the more i cant trust hell rufai, he has only said this for reference sake, so when there is revenge it would look like he was against it..

People should not be deceived, this idiot wants to play reverse psychology on people. he is already planing a reprisal. Just watch out.
Thought I was the only one.

©YBR
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by adewale9050: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
WE ARE YORUBA GALLANT OPC.
WE DNT FEAR ANYBODY OR TRIBE.ALTHOUGH WE LIVE A PEACEFUL LIVE BUT U OTHER TRIBE HAVE TAKE US HAS A COWARD.WE ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT DAT ANYMORE.GREAT ODUDUWA STUDENT

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by tifany89(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
EnkayDezign:

True talk Bro, very true

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Professorfrisky: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Any aboki wey try shit for odualand will be hammered down and out.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by DocHMD: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Our own is that you should not touch any innocent man. This is purely a yoruba vs hausa problem. An Igbo life lost will attract consequences in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri etc. Igbos have bled too much for this ingratifiable and ungracious contraption and won't tolerate anymore bloodshed of their own.

Whatever you do, please leave the 'inyamiris' (as you like to call them) alone. Shikena!

That is the stand of East in the whole matter.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by TeamSimple(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Northern populace most especially the Muslims truly need conscientious education.

What kind of backward reasoning is that,that you have to avenge a wrong done to your people in a faraway land to your neighbour who knew nothing about it nor has any affinity whatsoever to the offenders.

It is this kind of thinking and reaction that have created ethno-religious mistrust, contempt and suspicion among the northern Christians and Muslims over the years.
And what kind of education do the southern populace need? Especially the christians in the south south part of Nigeria?

Or what could be more backward and stupid than bombing oil installations and polluting your already dead land just to spite the government? Thereby making their own brethren who knew nothing about the sabotage suffer for the loss.

It is this kind of post that makes me believe not all those that speaks good engish uses their brain.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Olumaeme: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
The stupid man is using style to call for revenge, we know his anticidents

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by opribo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Those who have ears should hear and leave that place for good. That 'pinchomic' man has shown repeatedly that he cannot guarantee the safety of lives of Christians, southerners and even Shiites in that state.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Tyche(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
BetaThings:

You think killing in the North are not avenged by the mainly Christian South East?
Or why was MTN office attacked in Nigeria based in revenge for the xenophobic attack in South Africa?

You Christians do more to fuel the same religious mistrust that you speak of

You lambast Islam and Muslims for everything that hampen in the North
When it happens in the South, you zero in on the culprit or some "endtime" phenomenon
So you think such hyprocritical attitude promotes trust?

Bigot! What has south east got to do with this? The Igbo's I know are not capable of the genocide that happened at Ife.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by TundeHashim(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aufbauh:

this is nonsense in its unadulterated form! have u ever heard of the doctrine of "mutual destruction"..in case u never knew, this doctrine, employed during the cokd war by "sane" nations, is founded on the principle of vengeance whereby each party to an upcoming conflict are sure of mutual destruction. As Such, they hold their peace..anything that happens to any Fulani/Ilorin man, wherever he might be affects me..finally, if the Yorubas in ife had known that there's a dangerous repercussion to their actions..they would never have destroyed the lives of many innocent hausas
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by TundeHashim(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
EnkayDezign:

God bless u sir!

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by OreMI22: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na today?

Kaduna revenge will follow another revenge. Its called Nigeria politics
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
If anybody revenge shit, wipe them out from the east west and south. Dump parasites
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by gamargu(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
southerners are bloody hypocrites, afonjas killed and burnt innocent people and they are blaming the hausas for it. lets not forget that for every one hausa man in yoruba land they are ten yorubaas in the north and if the north should retaliate, the casualties that you will suffer will be far greater than ours.
I always know that the average Afonja is an area boy without conscience yet they are so quick to call themselves sophisticated,educated very useless set of people. let's continue I do hope afonjas are given the same treatment in the north bloody
hypocrites
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by abu12: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
OreMI22:
Na today?

Kaduna revenge will follow another revenge. Its called Nigeria politics

don't think house people will attack yoruba people alone, they might attacked other tribes as well, don't pray for revenge.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by phemi01(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
gamargu:
southerners are bloody hypocrites, afonjas killed and burnt innocent people and they are blaming the hausas for it. lets not forget that for every one hausa man in yoruba land they are ten yorubaas in the north and if the north should retaliate, the casualties that you will suffer will be far greater than ours.
I always know that the average Afonja is an area boy without conscience yet they are so quick to call themselves sophisticated,educated very useless set of people. let's continue I do hope afonjas are given the same treatment in the north bloody
hypocrites

keep quiet. For every 5 yourbas in the north, we have 100 housas in the south begging on the streets, constituting nuisance, trouble and doing petty jobs here and there. How many yourba or igbo people cause trouble in the north the way northerners do down south. It is even more annoying that the people who beg you for food and money and you give them are thesame evil people that will attack and kill you for no reason.

you want hausa/fulani people to go about killing others and expect people not to defend themselves? or you did not hear about the 30 people killed by your evil people in benue. I wonder if you even know the meaning of the word "hypocrite"...

3 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by diadem10: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
TundeHashim:
this is nonsense in its unadulterated form! have u ever heard of the doctrine of "mutual destruction"..in case u never knew, this doctrine, employed during the cokd war by "sane" nations, is founded on the principle of vengeance whereby each party to an upcoming conflict are sure of mutual destruction. As Such, they hold their peace..anything that happens to any Fulani/Ilorin man, wherever he might be affects me..finally, if the Yorubas in ife had known that there's a dangerous repercussion to their actions..they would never have destroyed the lives of many innocent hausas

What's this one saying? Try the repercussion na..

Maybe if your fellow eediots had known their constant stupidity wouldn't be tolerated, they would have respected themselves..

Bunch of uneducated eediots!

3 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by phemi01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
DocHMD:
Our own is that you should not touch any innocent man. This is purely a yoruba vs hausa problem. An Igbo life lost will attract consequences in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri etc. Igbos have bled too much for this ingratifiable and ungracious contraption and won't tolerate anymore bloodshed of their own.

Whatever you do, please leave the 'inyamiris' (as you like to call them) alone. Shikena!

That is the stand of East in the whole matter.

LMAO...what have you done about the one in Abia. Please always learn to stop bragging. When the problem starts, you will disappear. if anything happens in the north today,all tribes will be affected whether youruba, igbo, ijaw or even hausa.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Mstcambridge: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates / APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / Enugu Govt Seals Shops Observing IPOB Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.