Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna (25887 Views)

GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by DocHMD: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
phemi01:

LMAO...what have you done about the one in Abia. Please always learn to stop bragging. When the problem starts, you will disappear. if anything happens in the north today,all tribes will be affected whether youruba, igbo, ijaw or even hausa.

Do you know why hausas live close to barracks in places like Onitsha, Owerri, Aba? We both do.

Hausas know the difference 'inyamiri' and 'bayerabawa'. You both should leave the Igbos out your madness. This fight is purely between two 'lovebirds' and Igbos will not be part of it.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by gamargu(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
phemi01:

keep quiet. For every 5 yourbas in the north, we have 100 housas in the south begging on the streets, constituting nuisance, trouble and doing petty jobs here and there. How many yourba or igbo people cause trouble in the north the way northerners do down south. It is even more annoying that the people who beg you for food and money and you give them are thesame evil people that will attack and kill you for no reason.

you want hausa/fulani people to go about killing others and expect people not to defend themselves? or you did not hear about the 30 people killed by your evil people in benue. I wonder if you even know the meaning of the word "hypocrite"...
You are either very ignorant of the situation in Nigeria or you are a bloody liar. There are more southerners in the north than they are northerners in the south. As a matter of fact even in the federal civil service afonjas have the highest number and a lot of them are working in the north.
When you say thirty people were killed in benue do you have any proof, every time they post issues about herdsmen it is always the afonja owned media that posts and clamor about fulani herdsmen yet they are surprisingly quite about the death of innocents Hausas in ile ife. I will always maintain my stance afonjas are natural born hypocrites and backstabbers but don't worry an eye for an eye will only reduce the vermins in the north after all afonjas don't value life.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by TundeHashim(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
diadem10:

What's this one saying? Try the repercussion na..

Maybe if your fellow eediots had known their constant stupidity wouldn't be tolerated, they would have respected themselves..

Bunch of uneducated eediots!
I dont know whether you're daft or stupid..probably stupidly daft will do..it was unguarded statements like this that led to the last civil war..there was a private dispute between two persons and the other one chartered thugs to annihilate the ethnic group of the other belligerent and u support that huh? If what had happened in ife had happened in Kano or Zaria..you'll be saying nonsense that my people are uneducated and insane...it all shows how hypocritical u guys are!
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by MrMaestro: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
gamargu:

You are either very ignorant of the situation in Nigeria or you are a bloody liar. There are more southerners in the north than they are northerners in the south. As a matter of fact even in the federal civil service afonjas have the highest number and a lot of them are working in the north.

That's clearly not true.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by diadem10: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
TundeHashim:
I dont know whether you're daft or stupid..probably stupidly daft will do..it was unguarded statements like this that led to the last civil war..there was a private dispute between two persons and the other one chartered thugs to annihilate the ethnic group of the other belligerent and u support that huh? If what had happened in ife had happened in Kano or Zaria..you'll be saying nonsense that my people are uneducated and insane...it all shows how hypocritical u guys are!

Will you shut your ugly mouth?

Maybe you would have sound reasonable if your uncultured stupid brothers weren't the first to start the problem.

Imagine this fool.. Go and tell your foolish father to start the reprisal attack na and let's see if we won't turn the whole country upside down. Do you think we're dumb here or what do you losers take us for? You expected us to lie low while you losers continued to attack us unprovoked?

if you blood sucking demon has the thirst to kill, then it shouldn't be a bad thing to taste the same death you inflict on your victims except you're coward which you obviously are, probably the reason why you often attack in the midnight and never during the day! We're ready for you this time around.. Eediots

Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by phemi01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
gamargu:

When you say thirty people were killed in benue do you have any proof, every time they post issues about herdsmen it is always the afonja owned media that posts and clamor about fulani herdsmen yet they are surprisingly quite about the death of innocents Hausas in ile ife. I will always maintain my stance afonjas are natural born hypocrites and backstabbers but don't worry an eye for an eye will only reduce the vermins in the north after all afonjas don't value life.

Continue to deceive yourself. I guess you are one of the fortunate abokis who is able to travel outta the country with government money. If you have southerners in the north, they are very few and like you said majority of them were posted there to work for FG unlike your folks down south who are always begging and littering the streets with feces. You are asking me if I have any proof of the 30 people killed in benue as if you do not read news. But you have proof that it was only hausas that died in ile ife from thesame news you probably read online. When huasas kill it is afonja media news but when they are Bleep.ed up, the news is genuine abi. You can go ahead with your an eye for an eye, no body will be surprised as we all know killing is your hubby. I just hope security outfit keep an eye on people like you so you don't become a problem in their country. You are the type Trump doesn't want to see in his country

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by phemi01(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
DocHMD:

Do you know why hausas live close to barracks in places like Onitsha, Owerri, Aba? We both do.

Hausas know the difference 'inyamiri' and 'bayerabawa'. You both should leave the Igbos out your madness. This fight is purely between two 'lovebirds' and Igbos will not be part of it.

my friend you are not making any sense. Go and tell them to leave igbos in Abia and Enugu.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by phemi01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
MrMaestro:

That's clearly not true.

Let him continue to deceive himself. If not that he managed to escape to Amsterdam, he probably would have been somewhere in the south shouting "barrow" or singing 'bambiala'
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
The next thing we will all hear is that the government has set up a committee to look into the situation. A committee that we won't even see the result of setting it up, all this just to pump money into their reserve. RUBBISH. ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Yeligray(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
God go judge u hell rufai.. If una wan wash dm comot do am ntin d apen.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by LC14052016: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
iamhorny:

this crisis has not ended... they may not come back now or tomorrow but surly they will come for the yorubas, especially when the yorubas have forgotten and have let their guards down
El Rufai cannot wash himself clean from the ill fated statement. Now he becomes No. 1 suspect if anytin happens. No one trust his words again. He needs to come out boldly and apologise for the statement and denounce it.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by dragonking3: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
princessayesha:

The crisis you are wishing others shall dwell in your house. Amen
You and your family shall never know peace now and always. And no amount of prayer will stop it. Amen
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by OLUARTS: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
The Afonjas Shud Nt Relent In Self Defence Bcoz, El Rufai's Say Is Alway Biased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode / Why Atiku May Not Visit America Any Time Soon~ The Guardian / AMCON: Why Banire Was Replaced As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.