Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins (7196 Views)

Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B / NPOWER BREAKING: Sunday Payment! / Npower BREAKING NEWS: Lagos Recieves Her First Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by latonyn(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls oooooo
Kogi have not receive jan and feb ooooo
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Koleman(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
AutosBay:
Alerts rolling in since yester night, in all states of the federation, Lagos left out, one useless moderator will now delete this post
not in benue
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
RIVERS JUST GOT PAID

1 Like

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Since I was born I've never seen a disorganised programme as this Oboy sure P better pass this programme by light years
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by razid: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by razid: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
AutosBay:
Since I was born I've never seen a disorganised programme as this Oboy sure P better pass this programme by light years

Reading your comments shows that you never for once believed in the programme. The question is why did you enroll for a worthless programme in the first instance? I know for sure you're one of those badmouthing the programme initially thinking that it would never materialise.

Since it's your prayer that the programme should collapse, you should be happy now that your prayer has been answered. Before you come for my head, let it be clear to you that I don't fall within the age bracket of the beneficiaries. But I'll tell you that I know more than 10 people who are beneficiaries and praying fervently for the programme to succeed.

Change your attitude. Your negativity is affecting your life. You'll continue to get what you wish. What I know is that why you're here badmouthing the programme, some of your colleagues are holding thanksgiving for being one of the lucky beneficiaries. You'll always get what you wish for yourself. Be positive in your life for once. Nobody is responsible for your misery. Everybody has one problem or the other.

No one forced you to apply in the first place and it is voluntary for crying out loud.

4 Likes

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
razid:

Reading your comments shows that you never for once believed in the programme. The question is why did you enroll for a worthless programme in the first instance? I know for sure you're one of those badmouthing the programme initially thinking that it would never materialise.

Since it's your prayer that the programme should collapse, you should be happy now that your prayer has been answered. Before you come for my head, let it be clear to you that I don't fall within the age bracket of the beneficiaries. But I'll tell you that I know more than 10 people who are beneficiaries and praying fervently for the programme to succeed.

Change your attitude. Your negativity is affecting your life. You'll continue to get what you wish. What I know is that why you're here badmouthing the programme, some of your colleagues are holding thanksgiving for being one of the lucky beneficiaries. You'll always get what you wish for yourself. Be positive in your life for once. Nobody is responsible for your misery. Everybody has one problem or the other.

No one forced you to apply in the first place and it is voluntary for crying out loud.

Are you related to Buhari? Cos that razid sounds Buhafoolish, please don't even attempt to write this rubbish on Lagos thread before they skin you alive
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by razid: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
AutosBay:

Are you related to Buhari? Cos that razid sounds Buhafoolish, please don't even attempt to write this rubbish on Lagos thread before they skin you alive
You don't even have shame. You don't like Buhari and yet you're crying because of Buhari's programme. Who is a fool between you and I? You'd better go get yourself a better job instead of whining on a N30k-stipend job. Ode

2 Likes

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
razid:

You don't even have shame. You don't like Buhari and yet you're crying because of Buhari's programme. Who is a fool between you and I? You'd better go get yourself a better job instead of whining on a N30k-stipend job. Ode

Who is crying, you wey increase the volume of your ring tone so that you will hear when alert go enter, why nosing around this thread if no be to spy whether better news don enter
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by razid: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
AutosBay:

Who is crying, you wey increase the volume of your ring tone so that you will hear when alert go enter, why nosing around this thread if no be to spy whether better news don enter
Like I told you, I'm older than 35 years old. I feed seven mouths daily excluding my own of course. The least in my little endeavour that I called a company earns N60k a month. So you see, it'll be suicidal for me if I depend on just N30k for my monthly earning.

Lest I forget, the programme is just for two years and you're called a volunteer which means you can quit anytime. Instead of whining and lamenting here, avail yourself of other opportunities or better still, go back to your village and start farming. I promise to buy your proceed if you'll humble yourself. I reply to your foolish comment because I don't want you to infect other serious beneficiaries with your self-inflicted negativity.

3 Likes

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
razid:

Like I told you, I'm older than 35 years old. I feed seven mouths daily excluding my own of course. The least in my little endeavour that I called a company earns N60k a month. So you see, it'll be suicidal for me if I depend on just N30k for my monthly earning.

Lest I forget, the programme is just for two years and you're called a volunteer which means you can quit anytime. Instead of whining and lamenting here, avail yourself of other opportunities or better still, go back to your village and start farming. I promise to buy your proceed if you'll humble yourself. I reply to your foolish comment because I don't want you to infect other serious beneficiaries with your self-inflicted negativity.

Let me work for you nah, and what makes you feel i'm not typing this from my village Ehn ekwa
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Jaynaira: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=Macgabe post=54577642]
Eyaa... sorry about that. it was really a hard time for lagos candidates to open that site as at december. I wish I had met you earlier, would have assisted if possible. I helped some persons update theirs but funny enough, mine was done by a friend because as at that time, Lagos could not login at all.
Since the program started,I haven't been able to login to update my account details. I was selected n my name was on the master list under my state n LGA. Can u help?
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Jaynaira: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Macgabe:

Eyaa... sorry about that. it was really a hard time for lagos candidates to open that site as at december. I wish I had met you earlier, would have assisted if possible. I helped some persons update theirs but funny enough, mine was done by a friend because as at that time, Lagos could not login at all. it is well

Since the program started,I haven't been able to login to update my account details. I was selected n my name was on the master list under my state n LGA. Can u help?
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Macgabe(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Jaynaira:

Can you send your login details eg the phone number you used to register for N-Power and your names let me try
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by larry5050(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2017
kwara January alert don enter

1 Like

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Jaynaira: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Macgabe:

Can you send your login details eg the phone number you used to register for N-Power and your names let me try

Thanks. Sent u a message. pls reply.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by latonyn(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kogi January alert don enter
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
just got mine yesterday.......wil they not pay for the other two months (december and january) ?
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by gingger(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
AutosBay:

Several states have started receiving alert you are doing argument

JUST GOT MINE NOW..
TEAM EDO

1 Like

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by komzy589(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
People are still talking of January alert? How many times dem go pay January? What I received this afternoon is February and its my third so far. This government dey try sha.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by DrTims(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Same here man. This is my third alert, February alert recieved. I Rep N Power Kaduna state. No time jare..
komzy589:
People are still talking of January alert? How many times dem go pay January? What I received this afternoon is February and its my third so far. This government dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by jom28gy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please,money of what are they paying?
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by darelar(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sampi4me:
GETyour facts right. Not in all state.DELTA,EDO,ONDO,CROSSRIVER,BAYELSA,KADUNA,SOKOTO,JOS,ZAMFARA,BENUE,OSUN,BORNO,ANAMBRA,KEBBI are still waiting
. Guy you are wrong in bayelsa case. I know many people that have collected since January in bayelsa.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Hanicutie(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
latonyn:
Pls oooooo
Kogi have not receive jan and feb ooooo
I received mine yesterday. And dats my second alert since d programme started. Cos I didnt receive the dec stipend. Kogi, okene local govt to b precise.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Mekanus(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
I rep Ebonyi, we received our February stipend yesterday. Even those that were not paid December and January have started receiving theirs. The only problem we have here is that the officials are extorting money from the volunteers in the name of posting and monthly clearance.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by latonyn(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hanicutie:

I received mine yesterday. And dats my second alert since d programme started. Cos I didnt receive the dec stipend. Kogi, okene local govt to b precise.

I received yesterday and today making it 3 in total I've received. Ajaokuta
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by centlevi: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
pls those in imo, has anyone using UBA Bank here been paid yet?, cos i got the december alart but has not gotten any alart for the latest that was paid oooo, some one shouLd pls answer me. those who claimed to have received that i know non uses UBA.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Hanicutie(f): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
latonyn:

I received yesterday and today making it 3 in total I've received. Ajaokuta
Wow dats nice, lucky you.

1 Like

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by mikovo2002(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
I received Feb yestarday: this make it the 3 months. nteach delta state: uview lga

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) / Job Opportunities For Microbiologists (b.sc.) / Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.