Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update (34265 Views)

You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This / Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) / Why You May Prefer The Old Whatsapp To The Recently Updated One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update by Mustay(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2017
forbisi:

The new version is so irritating. I don't know why they can't just leave it as a simple chat app. Who cares about their stupid 24hr video status? It's really horrible they took away the contract list. They are more concerned about making money then the needs of their customers. I wanted to lodge a complain and saw in their FAQs they stated that "it is impossible to bring back the contract list" idiots

Actually, I got to know that the contact list existed but is 'hidden' on the top right corner. So, to view your contacts, you have to start a new message!
Re: Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update by Reediano(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
forbisi:

The new version is so irritating. I don't know why they can't just leave it as a simple chat app. Who cares about their stupid 24hr video status? It's really horrible they took away the contract list. They are more concerned about making money then the needs of their customers. I wanted to lodge a complain and saw in their FAQs they stated that "it is impossible to bring back the contract list" idiots

Taking the simplicity away will only kill the app

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update by Achillesdam500(m): 1:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Hello guys,please I've been looking for a way to activate the feature of how I can get my Internet connection speed on my android Homescreen for infinix hot note 2
Am waiting on your brilliant ideas guy
Re: Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update by Reediano(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Achillesdam500:
Hello guys,please I've been looking for a way to activate the feature of how I can get my Internet connection speed on my android Homescreen for infinix hot note 2
Am waiting on your brilliant ideas guy

Which OS.... Lollipop or marshmallow...!?

Anyways, just open the x manager app, click on bandwidth manager and you will see the option there
Re: Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update by Achillesdam500(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Reediano:

Which OS.... Lollipop or marshmallow...!?

Anyways, just open the x manager app, click on bandwidth manager and you will see the option there

Lollipop bro
Re: Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update by Reediano(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Achillesdam500:

Lollipop bro

Try the method above.,

Or you can also download a third party app knowwn as internet speed meter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 / See Nokia Edge 2017 Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.