Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her (899 Views)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nnamddi(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
According to Olamiposi who shared the story, A lady returned her engagement ring three days after her boyfriend proposed to her inside his car.

Her reasons, she didn't like the setting of the proposal. Smh

I don't think she is ready to settle down.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/lady-returns-engagement-ring-3-days.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2017
She doesn't like the "setting"? She is not ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by yomi007k(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2017
tongue

D boy go change d setting if na mumu, or e go use cane chase her if na sharp guy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2017
grin

this babe, doesn't know that husband is scarce.

Imagine!! she didn't like ,how he proposed to her... Lmao

na this type of lady, you go see for Shiloh 2017!!

crying her eyes out!!! continue
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Trust me, it's not about the setting but the guy. She probably thought about it & decided against marrying him. Because if she really liked him, she'd have accepted it even if he threw it in the air & she had to dive mid-air like a poodle in a dog show, just to get it. Simply put, she knows he's not the one.

She be like, "Mine, mine, mine"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by akpos247: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Same girl will b complaining years later Dat men ready to settle down are scarce

Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Angeleena(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2017
funny..she wanted the guy to propose,from the sky,with one kneel touching down to the earth,with Michael Jackson performing.. 5years from now na her type go begin use, the book"war against haman".
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Trust me, it's not about the setting but the guy. She probably thought about it & decided against marrying him. Because if she really liked him, she'd have accepted it even if he threw it in the air & she had to dive mid-air like a poodle in a dog show, just to get it. Simply put, she knows he's not the one.

What do you girls really want?

How do you know the one and what makes you think he's the one?

He's not the one and she has been dating him, with all the goodies, emotions, affections, sex and she even accepted the ring!

Person no fit understand una, walai
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2017
austinosita:

What do you girls really want?

How do you know the one and what makes you think he's the one?

He's not the o e and she has been dating him for long, with all the goodies and sex and she even accepted the ring!

Person no fit understand una, walai

How one knows "the one" is a matter of personal preference. It's subjective. Dating someone for a long time doesn't necessarily mean he's the one, because I've heard some girls speak of "Mr Rightnow", while they're wistfully waiting for "Mr Right". Shrugs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by cooljude(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I agree with your logic, she had gone back to weigh her options and she realised he was not in her top priority. I just hope she never regrets this decision and I advise the guy not to propose to her in the nearest future.
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2017
cooljude:

I agree with your logic, she had gone back to weigh her options and she realised he was not in her top priority. I just hope she never regrets this decision and I advise the guy not to propose to her in the nearest future.

Real talk.
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Macgabe(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I agree with you. The guy should collect the ring, create a romantic atmosphere (the type that is the rave of the moment now), go on his kneels and pop the question. Then if she still return after collecting, something is wrong somewhere then. Ladies want something romantic so guys should learn to create that atmosphere when doing something as important as this.
Just that why didn't she decline immediately but after 3 days if her claim is correct (just thinking aloud)
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Macgabe:

I agree with you. The guy should collect the ring, create a romantic atmosphere (the type that is the rave of the moment now), go on his kneels and pop the question. Then if she still return after collecting, something is wrong somewhere then. Ladies want something romantic so guys should learn to create that atmosphere when doing something as important as this.

Not all girls expect a showy engagement though. Personally, I'd prefer something intimate & very small, as opposed to an overblown event where all eyes would be on me. I'm reserved & shy like that smiley But anyway, how he chooses to proceed next, is all up to him. All the best to him lol. I wouldn't if I was in his shoes. Too much pride tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by flyover30(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2017
those hoes ain't loyal.my friend proposed to his girl here in Kent,she was happy and later returned d ring because she complained my friend doesn't like kiss.omo dis agbor British girl can kiss for like 2 hours Mon stopping.my friend always complaining of lip pain.dey broke up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2017
He should try again, this time in a public place with camera and he should also post it on social media tongue.
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by thunderfiremods(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2017
he should redo it in a ship. at d middle of d sea..if she no gree...make she dey go from dat place fa
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
flyover30:
those hoes ain't loyal.my friend proposed to his girl here in Kent,she was happy and later returned d ring because she complained my friend doesn't like kiss.omo dis agbor British girl can kiss for like 2 hours Mon stopping.my friend always complaining of lip pain.dey broke up

Damn! This is funny cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Kikikikikikiki grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her by sirhot(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
You see it now angry angry angry

In another thread I was so angry about these so called 'romantic' proposals, now girls are demanding for it, kudos to weak boys.

Men like me won't down on my knees, get that fact!

Well, she returns it niggas bounces into the street to look for another bitch to propose, Simple! angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Am Afriad / Issues To Discuss In A Relationship Before Tying The Knot / Finally am engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.