Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police (19735 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / See All The Explicit Photos Marisa Papen Took That Got Her Jailed In Egypt / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by veacea: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by chronique(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
This Tonto dike no just get sense... All the yama story she is telling us now, is for what?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2017
ok

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by elganzar(m): 1:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
Space for sell

#sale

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by ojlifa: 1:42am On Mar 15, 2017
surely you didn't watch the video,even tonto has run into hiding,speak the truth when you see it,and that is why i advocate for men to speak out because most times woman are just taking advantage

cococandy:
This reeks of Churchill's damage control

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by emi14: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Tonto I hate your styles. You're a disgrace to Igbo women and women in general.
Are trading in the same shop with Stephanie Otobo who have no shame?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by Richy4(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Just thinking aloud..If the husband was not at home during the incident as the police claimed.,..How did she appear on tattered cloths...could it have been the "power" controlling her that tore her cloth and gave her bruises ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by 2odd(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
I think the man is one of the most mature being in recent times. The lady jus dey lie upandan

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by 2odd(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Richy4:
Just thinking aloud..If the husband was not at home during the incident as the police claimed.,..How did she appear on tattered cloths...could it have been the "power" controlling her that tore her cloth and gave her bruises ....

Go and watch the video
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by Richy4(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2017
2odd:

Go and watch the video

I did....
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by thunderbabs: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2017
When your past turns to a raging bull and comes at you.... tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police by Timbuktuo: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2017
When I saw Tonto's interview video I nearly died from laughing. Her narration to the annoyingly inept interviewer was so obviously fake. Obviously rehearsed and poorly delivered. Crocodile tears and all I could do was lol. grin. Now, this pops up.

The woman is obviously troubled. Why does she have to take drug tests every month, what does she ean her husband cheating isn't a big deal ecause she was once single? Apparently, this babe isn't all that ok in the brain.

Only fòols will believe anything that woman says. Kudos to Churchill for staying quiet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos / Bella Shmurda Splashes Millions On Jewelry, Reveals 2022 Resolution (Video) / My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.