Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening (10504 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by emmanuel596(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, is scheduled to appear before the senate tomorrow Wednesday March 15th, for screening. The senate rejected Magu’s nomination on December 15th last year following a a security report by the DG of the Department of State Services (DSS), Lawal Daura, that accused Magu of high-handness and alleged involvement in some corrupt practices. President Buhari resubmitted Magu’s name for screening to the senate in January this year.

http://ogashub.com.ng/efcc-acting-chairman-ibrahim-magu-to-appear-before-senate-for-second-screening/

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Great, we hope its gonna be amazing appearance grin grin grin grin

Please who are the Senators - he would be meeting? Their names would be sufficient for record purposes.

Then we can whistle-blow immediately it turns negative shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by emmanuel596(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by DropShot: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin

I said it before that this current Senate, just as those before it, is a bunch of chest-beating noise makers.

They're known for bullying people for frivolous reasons and selfish ends.

This time around they've jammed their match in PMB. Had PMB not been resolute/determined, he would have replaced Magu with another less upright person to their delight.

Magu has proved to be uncompromising and deadly at the same time, so they're scared of him.

Useless thieves taking more than N 36 million monthly each without contributing much to Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
nice
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by lomaxx: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Queen takes Bishop.
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by fizzy94(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
We're watching
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na by force
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
The Nigerian Senates are the major problem of Nigeria.
They don't know their left from their right.
They are incompetent and lack orderliness.
Always looking for PMB to blame for their WOES.

Has Magu being exonerated Why the sudden change of mind Why take back your vomit Is Magu the only competent guy for the job

You need to explain to the public whose interest you represent if not

I am ashamed of these set of senators undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by ayatt(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
f
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Angelb4: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm an Ibo,
Magu should jail Ekweremadu

Magu should jail Fani Kayode

Magu should jail Godswill Akpabio

Magu should jail Markarffi for flouting court orders, Sheriff is our Chairman

Magu should jail Emmanuel Uduagha

Magu should not jail Namadi Sambo,
he has already jailed himself.
He was invisible as Vice President, he has now become a ghost since leaving office.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
On to d nest one
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Terror666(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
good for them
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by SUPOL(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
The result of d closed door meeting with Saraki n dogara today at d state house. Finally he will be confirmed

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by jbcul4ril(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bottom-line, he will be confirmed

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by samhay: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Samhay is typing
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by koladebrainiac(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
WETIN THIS MAN DO THEM.. I MEAN BUKOLA IS NOT CLEAN NOW

BUKOLA N DINO MELAYE SHOUTING UPANDAN THAT THE CORRUPTION TRIAL THEY ARE FACING IS WITCH HUNTING

NOW THIS MAGU TOO IS BEING WITCH HUNTING ABI

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Chipappii(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angelb4:
I'm an Ibo,
Magu should jail Ekweremadu

Magu should jail Fani Kayode

Magu should jail Godswill Akpabio

Magu should jail Markarffi for flouting court orders, Sheriff is our Chairman

Magu should jail Emmanuel Uduagha

Magu should not jail Namadi Sambo,
he has already jailed himself.
He was invisible as Vice President, he has now become a ghost since leaving office.

Igbo not Ibo.
Try n correct it next time, maybe some dumbos will actually believe you then.

He should jail Ibori shaa grin

http://www.talesbychi.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by supaclean: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
laundry and cleaning services (ogun, Lagos) .....09058355323. home service available
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Qyubee(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hope he's appearing in uniform too? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by AngelicBeing: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
DropShot:
grin grin grin

I said it before that the current Senate, just as those before it, is a bunch of chest-beating noise makers.

They're known for bullying people for frivolous reasons and selfish ends.

This time around they've jammed their match in PMB. Had PMB not been resolute/determined, he would have replaced Magu with another less upright person to their delight.

Magu has proved to be uncompromising and deadly at the same time, so they're scared of him.

Useless thieves taking more than N 36 million monthly each without contributing much to Nigeria.
grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Ghokes(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
After Nuhu Ribadu, only Magu can be said to have put looters under check while heading the EFCC
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by mckazzy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
[b][/b]what will now happen after the screening; confirmation or return his name back to the presidency for renomination?
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin they must confirm magu whether them like am or not.
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by QuietHammer(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Maguun, wetin you do these people? grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Day169: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is a tough call I fear. ..
The Senate, as I know it, is the last fortress for dubious people in government. With the Executive and Judicial arms of government undergoing some form of cleansing, the Legislature is what remains.
With many of them having skeletons of various sizes in their cupboards, self preservation will be last resort to survival. Hence, a tough one I say.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by ogunsj: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
Na by force
YES.
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by Yahami(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
In an ideal situation, DSS and Magu supposed come and clear the air on the happening then, or does it means that the Allegation against him has turn to be false accusations, if so let us see the clearance from the DSS and they should as a matter of urgency organized national conference to address the Nigerian Citizens who is aware of this Implications. my brothers and sisters the era of dictatorship is gone, this is 21st century, we are not in Banana Republic, nor are we in the zoo as animal kingdom No we deserve to here the explanation and the DSS as a matter of urgency should do the needful.... if not I will tag this administration anti corruption as a scam and mere with hunt of the opposition element. my opinion
Re: Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening by ogunsj: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
QuietHammer:
Maguun, wetin you do these people? grin
it is a battle of survival. how can you confirm your enemy, some one who is bent in sending you or your cronies to jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Youths Truly Ready To Run Or Just Ranting?, By Dele Momodu / Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.