Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose (3582 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Mizk(f): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh bliss, I pity you o... Your mare dem they parade big boobs and big ass, you are there carrying that flat front and pancake yansh all about...

Well, am not without merci, feel free to let me help you
because i dont display boobs and ass in tighfitted dresses on Nairaland to satisfy your perverted sexual urges I'm supposed to commit suicide right? I don't need your accreditation, save trash for lawma
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mizk:
because i dont display boobs and ass in tighfitted dresses on Nairaland to satisfy your perverted sexual urges I'm supposed to commit suicide right? I don't need your accreditation, save trash for lawma
Kikikikikiki e pain am...

I learned you are a twin... Meet your twin bro
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Mizk(f): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Kikikikikiki e pain am...

I learned you are a twin... Meet your twin bro
where did you meet him
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mizk:
where did you meet him
Gerrarahere Mehn... I never knew you are this friendly... No mind me, was jes playing around..

You are K and I'm T
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Mizk(f): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Gerrarahere Mehn... I never knew you are this friendly... No mind me, was jes playing around..

You are K and I'm T
lol i almost got pissed, but glad i didn't
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mizk:
lol i almost got pissed, but glad i didn't
So we cool
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Mizk(f): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So we cool
sure, and to clarify things i dont know who op is, and he's not my friend as you claimed, i know who you think he is but I'm assuring you you're wrong
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mizk:
sure, and to clarify things i dont know who op is, and he's not my friend as you claimed, i know who you think he is but I'm assuring you you're wrong
Very well then... I love this side of you.
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Mizk(f): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Very well then... I love this side of you.
cool
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by NotNew19(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen
grin
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by shinarlaura(f): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
LOL
Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by princeemmma(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
flat bottom flat

Re: Girls And Thier Wierd Photograph Pose by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
And she no come get nyash cheesy.

That post is for girl with big booty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... / Someone Loves Me For Real / Why Do Men Love Shame And Sex Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.