Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) (104961 Views)

Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by AceDomino(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
All Na wash.
Scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by jbhill(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
GRAPHICS. i kant watch it.

1 Like

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by onunwa21(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
De more u look.......

1 Like

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by mayortm001(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
What's my business

As far as bubu is concern looting continues.

Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Scammers
ebosie11:
As shared by Imam Umar......

'President Muhammadu Buhari at his family house in Daura. See the floor of the house, the chairs they are using and even his dress. They all signify integrity, humility and simplicity.
Allah ya bashi ikon sauke nauyi, ya kara masa lafiya'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-type-of-chairs-floor-at-president.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by kibra4u(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angeleena:
deceiving themselves

Abi o my sister this is the height of deception on some gulible Nigerians..... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by sprinter101(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angeleena:
deceiving themselves

wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by eliabah12(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Imam Umar......

'President Muhammadu Buhari at his family house in Daura. See the floor of the house, the chairs they are using and even his dress. They all signify integrity, humility and simplicity.
Allah ya bashi ikon sauke nauyi, ya kara masa lafiya'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-type-of-chairs-floor-at-president.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by jasperism(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
My dear na their way of life and you can't change it.

I can't just have the money and still choose to look poor, that's not simplicity it's just a greedy way of life. Now I know why he doesn't like coming back to Nigeria whenever he traveled to London. He for lodge for hotel wey look like his sitting room na . Simplicity kor simplicity nii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by mirabeldesmond(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
that's his shrine. simpu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by TimeManager(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
eph123:
What exactly should we do with this?

Now you went mute after I had hit the bull's eye. Even with the irrefutable proof that was attached. It shows your hypocrisy.
Kiss the truth!
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by ogastone(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
What is this people gain in educating us to live like a poor man.
Always faking everything, Now you want to tell us that baba is poor Abi.
Amadioha is watching you.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
I didn't see anything special here
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by luggy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aboki na Aboki
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by adeoba2008(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
What year was this picture taken if I may ask ?

1 Like

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by FILEBE(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
so? don't let that deceive you. that doesn't mean anything. If you like show us that he wears rags. we still wont be concerned. our concern is that he should be a good president and work!
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by teemonk(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
somebody is milking you dry with an old building he had long ago n u call that humility while all his children study abroad. fish brain citizens. yeye dey smell for una heads
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by aku626(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
all I see is someone being stingy to himself. There's nothing wrong in owning a decent house and having good furnitures. Just fix the country you can remain poor if you wish but put things in order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
And are u telling me that the 90years duara fulani dullard is correct upstairs the sickle cell anaemia slowpoke will be forming incorruptible... abeg tell me more lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Alphasoar(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Picture taken since 1945 . . .
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by McElvis: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Una nor wan get sense

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by ken4jj(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bullshit!!!!

Has he publicly declared his assets?
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by solidmichael01: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
This una lie don dey tire me oooo
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by amazon14: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
See cover up
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by abbeyty(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
na una sabi the amount he spent in London to pay his medical bills can feed a state in Nigeria for a month. Why didn't he treat himself in one of Nigeria Hospitals?
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by slimikenna(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just like they wanted us to believe he needed a bank loan to contest the election. I don't believe.

Even if it is true, assuming he is not stealing any money now, if God blesses a man and in his life time, he was a Nigerian General, a military governor, a minister of petroleum, a ptdf chairman, a former Nigerian military head of state, a war time military officer and you have just 150 cows to show for it, then your case is not only a sorry story, but also a huge disappointment and disgrace.

God has not given some of us those opportunities yet and our lives are seemingly better than Buhari's lie of a life before he became a president...and na only by sweat and Oluwa blessing.

Poverty does not mean sincerity. Riches does not mean corruption. A rich man may have worked hard and used his opportunities well. Some poor people are lazy and wasted the opportunities God gave them. Let us stop celebrating poverty and may it remain far from me and my household.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Jjc2000(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
When they are busy recruiting their brothers into FAAN on daily basis here . I see new faces from that side . Naija I hail.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Babaken(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
His house, compound and furnitureS are like that while his wife spends millions of naira buying ordinary hand bag who is deceiving who.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by beeoohtee(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Am I supposed to be impressed
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by MSCollections: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Raziii(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
I dey laugh o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.