Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: (58516 Views)

The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Study in Ghana,Admission forms for sale! Admission Open For Sept Intake! / University Of Ghana Admission Still On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by neurosally(f): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
private universities in ghana are wack(sorry to say dat but i wud prefer staying in nigeria dan going to a private uni in ghana). u cant compare dem to our private unis here
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by chinexex(m): 3:22am On Sep 23, 2012
neurosally: private universities in ghana are wack(sorry to say dat but i wud prefer staying in nigeria dan going to a private uni in ghana). u cant compare dem to our private unis here
hi, pls sally, i need your assistance as regards info abt studying medicine at knust. Have a lot of questions to ask u. Pls post/send me ur email address so i can add u on facebook. Mine is chinexannex@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by endwell4u: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
To gain admission within 4 to 5days in ghana, you can contact +233248493542 or ekarsinoz@gmail.com.
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by OxfordTrvs: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Study and work part-time on campus in the cheapest universities in USA.

https://www.nairaland.com/1072017/study-work-part-time-cheapest#12519940

List of tuition free universities in Germany.

https://www.nairaland.com/1061064/list-tuition-free-universities-germany
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by pinktruth: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2013
@samholy can you help ♍ε ☺Ω̴̩̩̩̥ medicine,my email is :amendoctor@live.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by pinktruth: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2013
endwell4u: To gain admission within 4 to 5days in ghana, you can contact +233248493542 or ekarsinoz@gmail.com.

Please can you help ♍ε with Medicine admission,my email is: amendoctor@live.com
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by Ogum(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2013
endwell4u: To gain admission within 4 to 5days in ghana, you can contact +233248493542 or ekarsinoz@gmail.com.
. Pls help with some infor about mass communication in central university ghana.
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by Dclique(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
there are some very nice private universities in ghana that offer professional courses, this is a list of some of them.
http://mstabukasblog..co.ke/2014/06/best-private-universities-in-ghana.html

Also, See tuition fees of some universities Ghana, HERE
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by NICEMAN01: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Pls how much is 4ghc to naira?
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by edolafa(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Before you opt to apply to any Tertiary Institution in Ghana ensure to check with the Federal Ministry of Education Abuja if the Institution is accredited, and if the Ministry has the institutions name in the registered list for NYSC.

If you r reading this pls reach out to Nigerian Foreign Students already schooling in Ghana that they should enquire from the Ministry of Education Abuja if their institution name is enlisted.

Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by edolafa(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
NICEMAN01:
Pls how much is 4ghc to naira?

80 Naira to 1GHC (average)
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by princeorduh26(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
chimenem is back admission solutions in Ghana, lithuania and UK at an affordable tuition, you can now locate us in our Nigerian office, located in port Harcourt, you can contact princeton konsult on, +2348024187853, or +233543225012, email, princeorduh26@gmail.com
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by princeorduh26(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=chimenem23 post=7423870]Are you tired for awaiting jamb and apptitude stress, then is time to grab you opportunity now, knutsford university, radford university,regent university wisconsin university and host of others are calling for admission this january and admission closes soon, just scan ur results to chimenemorduh@yahoo.com and processing fee to oceanic bank, refer payments to prince orduh on behalf of ghana admissions, in two weeks admission strugle gone. grab it call +2348024187853 or +233543225012xpecting to hear from you all.
Re: Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: by obecha(f): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Please how can someone get to check with the ministry of education for the accredited institutions

edolafa:
Before you opt to apply to any Tertiary Institution in Ghana ensure to check with the Federal Ministry of Education Abuja if the Institution is accredited, and if the Ministry has the institutions name in the registered list for NYSC.

If you r reading this pls reach out to Nigerian Foreign Students already schooling in Ghana that they should enquire from the Ministry of Education Abuja if their institution name is enlisted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard / Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.