Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Real Intimacy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Intimacy... (1961 Views)

Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) / When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Intimacy... by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
I wake up this morning, pray to Almighty God for making me to see this lovely day, then I took my ItelS31 smart phone to a morning pic suddenly I just saw a sweet write up which is very interesting so I decided to share it...
REAL INTIMACY...
Intimacy in marriage has little to do with sex, it has to do with opening your heart, mind and soul to your spouse. It is being completely naked in heart and mind to your darling wife or husband.

You don't stumble on intimacy in marriage. You start from friendship to courtship then to marriage. If you were never intimate in courtship, you can't be intimate in marriage. Courtship is so important. It is where you set the foundation for future together. If you get it wrong there, may the Lord have mercy on your marriage! "For if the foundation be destroyed..."

Real intimacy involves being yourself, sharing your mind, thought and heart without feeling judged, criticized, condemned or unaccepted. In a relationship where there is intimacy, you share your hopes, aspirations, doubts, fears, pain, mistakes, failures, successes, without feeling bad or inferior to your partner.

We all need someone to talk to! You need a man or woman who will accept you completely the way you are without making you feel like a fool, an idiot or inferior! You need some one who loves you completely and accepts you just the way you are thesame way you accept them. If you are not totally accepted, you won't be opened and honest with them and you won't build intimacy and if you are not intimate, your marriage won't work! Notice, I've not mentioned sex so far!

Sex does not lead to intimacy, intimacy leads to sex! Some singles think the best way to be intimate with their partners to join sexual organs, no! No matter how often you have sex, if you can't share your heart and mind with your spouse, you will eventually hate the sex! Because it is your body that is close, your mind is a million miles away from your spouse! It is sharing your heart with a person who understands you, loves you and accepts you completely that makes you want to have sex in the first place. That is why you are easily turned on by your online opposite sex friends because the chats are deep, intimate and you feel so loved and understood. That is why relationship experts advise not to have sex till you marry because sex in courtship destroys intimacy!

Intimacy is built on communication. The moment you start having sex, communication gradually scales down to zero while you keep having sex like crazy! By the time you get married, you will discover that you know next to nothing about each other. Your sex life eventually dies a painful death! Divorce is higher and more common among couples who have had pre-marital sex.

I'm very intimate with my spouse. Infact, I'm "dangerously" intimate. We are so close, so very close, we are almost always together. Hubby can't do without me, I can't do without him. We are each other's best friends. There is absolutely nothing we can't tell each other. I've never had any discussion with any mortal I can't tell him. It didn't just start in marriage. It started from courtship. I was myself, he was himself! I found it very easy yo tell him every damn thing about myself and he would look at me as if he was in seeing an angel. I told him the good, the bad and the ugly. Infact, I started my relationship with him on my worst foot! I threw my weaknesses in his face and let him know I don't take shit from guys, he would just sit like Jesus, smile sweetly like angel Gabriel and laugh at all my boasts and rants!

He would tell me the positive things about myself and tell me I'm the best lady he has ever met. He said my honesty always waoh him and he would just look at me mesmerized! I had always adore him, I like that perfect gentle man. His weaknesses attracts my compassion and I always love to help him become better. When he walks I tell him "Honey, you are a king. Your carriage is so regal. You walk like the wealthiest man alive." He would say, "really?" and flashed that smile that has always warmed my heart...it's been years I know him and we are deeper in love. We still share our joy, sorrow, pain, failure, success, weaknesses and strengths with each other. Whenever I disobey him, I would confess my sins before he finds out himself and from the depth of his heart forgives me. Same with him. He would say #CHYBABY, I've offended you...".I would say "come on, talk to me." and no matter how hurt I am we would make up and life continues.

The bottom line is this: do not marry anybody who does not accept you completely, it is not God's will. I tell about 90% of my counsellees to end their relationships because what most them of them call love is disaster in the making. A man abuses, insults, beats, rapes you and flies into rage and unforgiveness when you are courting and you say he loves you! Your fiancee tells lies, sleeps around and she does not value you as a human being and you think she will change after wedding? May the Lord open your eyes before it is too late. Build your courtship on intimacy, not sex. God bless you!

STILL ME

#CHYBABY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Intimacy... by 14teenK: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
You seriously dont except us to read that
Re: Real Intimacy... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
the poster below should pls summarize in one sentence
Re: Real Intimacy... by yusufibrahim(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
If I can get a summary I would be happy can u do that op in not less more than ten lines
Re: Real Intimacy... by kio052001(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
you saw this novel undecided online through your Itel S31 and you shared it, yet the phone is still functioning, thought maybe by now the phone would be cooling off on one of those road grin side engineer's table, the phone really strong cool sha
Re: Real Intimacy... by smithblink0052(f): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2017
yusufibrahim:
If I can get a summary I would be happy can u do that op in not less more than ten lines
hahahahaha . so u don't like reading books abi
Re: Real Intimacy... by smithblink0052(f): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2017
14teenK:
You seriously dont except us to read that
lol something profitable n knowledgeable is worth reading so read and learn
Re: Real Intimacy... by yusufibrahim(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2017
smithblink0052:

hahahahaha . so u don't like reading books abi
seriously I love reading but seeing it at that time just kill my reading moral
Re: Real Intimacy... by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol op don't expect me to read dis tin ooo ah u want to kill me ni undecided undecided undecided undecided

The only tin i can read is the precious itel s31 and dats all undecided undecided undecided
Re: Real Intimacy... by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Yeah i think so maybe he read it on his itel s31 and decided to disturb us with it for us to know he owns a big phone sad
kio052001:
you saw this novel undecided online through your Itel S31 and you shared it, yet the phone is still functioning, thought maybe by now the phone would be cooling off on one of those road grin side engineer's table, the phone really strong cool sha
Re: Real Intimacy... by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
smithblink0052:

lol something profitable n knowledgeable is worth reading so read and learn
thanks sis , I can't reduce or summarises it cos its cos its a very important issue
Re: Real Intimacy... by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
yusufibrahim:
seriously I love reading but seeing it at that time just kill my reading moral
so sorry
Re: Real Intimacy... by kio052001(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Yeah i think so maybe he read it on his itel s31 and decided to disturb us with it for us to know he owns a big phone sad
the Itel S31 has surprised me greatly in performance
Re: Real Intimacy... by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
really? so u make use of the itel?
kio052001:

the Itel S31 has surprised me greatly in performance
Re: Real Intimacy... by kio052001(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
really? so u make use of the itel?
yeah and I don't mind exchanging it for Itel S31 since it's beats the average standard I require of a smartphone​
Re: Real Intimacy... by nada4u0052(f): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
thanks op .. I really learn alot but am a virgin... ;Dthanks op .. I really learn alot but am a virgin... mak I snap dat big bakassi with my itelS31 phone too
Re: Real Intimacy... by nada4u0052(f): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
kio052001:

yeah and I don't mind exchanging it for Itel S31 since it's beats the average standard I require of a smartphone​
r u reading abt the write up , the itelS31 phone or dat bakkasi pic?
Re: Real Intimacy... by nada4u0052(f): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Lol op don't expect me to read dis tin ooo ah u want to kill me ni undecided undecided undecided undecided

The only tin i can read is the precious itel s31 and dats all undecided undecided undecided
the itelS31 phone and the big bakka girl pic I guess
Re: Real Intimacy... by kio052001(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
nada4u0052:

r u reading abt the write up , the itelS31 phone or dat bakkasi pic?
all of them seems to come from the Itel S31 mobile phone, so yes am reading them all
Re: Real Intimacy... by rinzylee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Great Post.... It's sad that a lot of young people won't take this advice with all keenness. SEX before marriage blinds you and robs you of common sense .

It's funny some people are making fun of the post asking for summary.... I weep for out youths. You have been given what would help your marriage and you treat it with disdain? No wonder the white man hides solution in print.

When you see wisdom cherish it, it will save your life

1 Like

Re: Real Intimacy... by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2017
nada4u0052:

the itelS31 phone and the big bakka girl pic I guess
oh u see another thing :DNa only the selfie game itel me see ooo
Re: Real Intimacy... by emmavis4u0052(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
rinzylee:
Great Post.... It's sad that a lot of young people won't take this advice with all keenness. SEX before marriage blinds you and robs you of common sense .

It's funny some people are making fun of the post asking for summary.... I weep for out youths. You have been given what would help your marriage and you treat it with disdain? No wonder the white man hides solution in print.

When you see wisdom cherish it, it will save your life
thanks very .. am surprised as you too cos I don't really know what is wrong

1 Like

Re: Real Intimacy... by emmavis4u0052(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
nada4u0052:
thanks op .. I really learn alot but am a virgin... ;Dthanks op .. I really learn alot but am a virgin... mak I snap dat big bakassi with my itelS31 phone too
hmmmm ok oo indeed
Re: Real Intimacy... by Nedufreeman(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
I wake up this morning, pray to Almighty God for making me to see this lovely day, then I took my ItelS31 smart phone to a morning pic suddenly I just saw a sweet write up which is very interesting so I decided to share it...
REAL INTIMACY...
Intimacy in marriage has little to do with sex, it has to do with opening your heart, mind and soul to your spouse. It is being completely naked in heart and mind to your darling wife or husband.

You don't stumble on intimacy in marriage. You start from friendship to courtship then to marriage. If you were never intimate in courtship, you can't be intimate in marriage. Courtship is so important. It is where you set the foundation for future together. If you get it wrong there, may the Lord have mercy on your marriage! "For if the foundation be destroyed..."

Real intimacy involves being yourself, sharing your mind, thought and heart without feeling judged, criticized, condemned or unaccepted. In a relationship where there is intimacy, you share your hopes, aspirations, doubts, fears, pain, mistakes, failures, successes, without feeling bad or inferior to your partner.

We all need someone to talk to! You need a man or woman who will accept you completely the way you are without making you feel like a fool, an idiot or inferior! You need some one who loves you completely and accepts you just the way you are thesame way you accept them. If you are not totally accepted, you won't be opened and honest with them and you won't build intimacy and if you are not intimate, your marriage won't work! Notice, I've not mentioned sex so far!

Sex does not lead to intimacy, intimacy leads to sex! Some singles think the best way to be intimate with their partners to join sexual organs, no! No matter how often you have sex, if you can't share your heart and mind with your spouse, you will eventually hate the sex! Because it is your body that is close, your mind is a million miles away from your spouse! It is sharing your heart with a person who understands you, loves you and accepts you completely that makes you want to have sex in the first place. That is why you are easily turned on by your online opposite sex friends because the chats are deep, intimate and you feel so loved and understood. That is why relationship experts advise not to have sex till you marry because sex in courtship destroys intimacy!

Intimacy is built on communication. The moment you start having sex, communication gradually scales down to zero while you keep having sex like crazy! By the time you get married, you will discover that you know next to nothing about each other. Your sex life eventually dies a painful death! Divorce is higher and more common among couples who have had pre-marital sex.

I'm very intimate with my spouse. Infact, I'm "dangerously" intimate. We are so close, so very close, we are almost always together. Hubby can't do without me, I can't do without him. We are each other's best friends. There is absolutely nothing we can't tell each other. I've never had any discussion with any mortal I can't tell him. It didn't just start in marriage. It started from courtship. I was myself, he was himself! I found it very easy yo tell him every damn thing about myself and he would look at me as if he was in seeing an angel. I told him the good, the bad and the ugly. Infact, I started my relationship with him on my worst foot! I threw my weaknesses in his face and let him know I don't take shit from guys, he would just sit like Jesus, smile sweetly like angel Gabriel and laugh at all my boasts and rants!

He would tell me the positive things about myself and tell me I'm the best lady he has ever met. He said my honesty always waoh him and he would just look at me mesmerized! I had always adore him, I like that perfect gentle man. His weaknesses attracts my compassion and I always love to help him become better. When he walks I tell him "Honey, you are a king. Your carriage is so regal. You walk like the wealthiest man alive." He would say, "really?" and flashed that smile that has always warmed my heart...it's been years I know him and we are deeper in love. We still share our joy, sorrow, pain, failure, success, weaknesses and strengths with each other. Whenever I disobey him, I would confess my sins before he finds out himself and from the depth of his heart forgives me. Same with him. He would say #CHYBABY, I've offended you...".I would say "come on, talk to me." and no matter how hurt I am we would make up and life continues.

The bottom line is this: do not marry anybody who does not accept you completely, it is not God's will. I tell about 90% of my counsellees to end their relationships because what most them of them call love is disaster in the making. A man abuses, insults, beats, rapes you and flies into rage and unforgiveness when you are courting and you say he loves you! Your fiancee tells lies, sleeps around and she does not value you as a human being and you think she will change after wedding? May the Lord open your eyes before it is too late. Build your courtship on intimacy, not sex. God bless you!

STILL ME

#CHYBABY
Re: Real Intimacy... by kio052001(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
guy above me just quoted the whole story without saying a word or is that how the Itel S31 mobile phone is making you over happy
Re: Real Intimacy... by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
kio052001:
guy above me just quoted the whole story without saying a word or is that how the Itel S31 mobile phone is making you over happy
ha ha ha hw do you know he is using itelS31?
Re: Real Intimacy... by kio052001(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
grin
emmavis4u0052:

ha ha ha hw do you know he is using itelS31?
when you're using the Itel S31 mobile phone, you'll always want people to notice you and your phone, is either you're typing or taking selfies, now the guy just took the thing another new level by quoting a whole novel on nairaland without a single word
Re: Real Intimacy... by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
kio052001:
grin

when you're using the Itel S31 mobile phone, you'll always want people to notice you and your phone, is either you're typing or taking selfies, now the guy just took the thing another new level by quoting a whole novel on nairaland without a single word
hahaaha its either he save for 6month just to bbuy the itelS31 or his daddy bought it for him

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Everyone Hate Me? / Does Penis Enlargement Cream Or Pills Work / Reasons Why Beautiful Women Marry Less Attractive Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.