Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform (32760 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Col. Hameed Personally Writes Senate, Demands Legal Basis For Wearing Of Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by bumi10(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Comptroller General of Nigeria Custom Services, Col. Hameed Ali appear to have learned his lessons and have understood the fact that the Nigeria National Assembly is greater than the powers he possess. In another letter written to National Assembly, Col. Ali begs the Nigeria Senate to reschedule his appointment till another day.

Though same letter was sent to the senate today and was signed by Deputy C.G of customs which the senate took exception to and therefore mandate Col. Ali to appear before them tomorrow being Wednesday 15th March 2017, but in this second letter, it was signed personally by Ali and dated March 14, 2017, the C-G explained that he was currently bereaved and could not appear at the time.

On wearing Uniforms, he urged the Senate to give him time as he was seeking legal advise on the matter to avoid running foul of the laws of the land.

Part of the letter reads:

“Regarding the wearing of uniform, I wish to advise that the Senate avails itself of the legal basis of its decision to compel me to wear uniform. “I am similarly seeking legal advice on this issue so that both the Senate and I will operate within the proper legal framework.

“I regret my inability to answer the Senate invitation owing to a recent bereavement. I will however, make myself available whenever i am needed in future,” he wrote.

See current letter to the senate signed by Col. Ali Hameed himself below

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/customs-boss-col-ali-begs-senate-to.html

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by tociano009(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Jabioro: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sobriety and gentility can do it better, your Fulani blood can't achieved any settlement rather it would add salt.. it

20 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by bedspread: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
THIS TUG OF WAR IS BECOMING SWEET TO WATCH!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Jokerman(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
U for no beg naw... u think Buhari can save you.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by LordIsaac(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Uniform....lols...fear of uniform oooo..."seeking legal advise...." wow!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by datola: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
He has cawardly postponed the date indefinitely
Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by jamex93(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
better wear uniform or lose your seat

8 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by lekjons(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
He should just wear the damned uniform if he's scared already..

Save yourself the stress biko!

4 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Laple0541(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
This man too stubborn, will wearing the uniform reduce his age or mental faculty? I don't know the kind of people Bubu put for this his government sef.

48 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is not a serious matter abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Jokerman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Does this man know Saraki is the 3rd in command in this Nation??

Customs boss no even follow, even Burutai is under Saraki....

Oga, wear that uniform...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by dyze(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Choice thing. Check my signature

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Deepfreezer(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mr go and put on your Uniform. Ode.

4 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by GrandMufti: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Taking after his boss. Bring your waec certificate, he went to hire lawyers. Now, make dis one wear uniform, e dey go hire lawyer.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Acidosis(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fulani blood won't save you this time.

Wear your uniform or go back to your village

9 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cross legge, sipping gin and juice to the matter
Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by JoNach: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Them no dey tell blind man say " rain dey fall". Body go tell am.

6 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Tpave(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
See me wahala shocked :oWetin dey to wear your school uniform again.? What lesson are you trying to teach those under your control?

4 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by MrIcredible: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
He is a fool

A very useless and senseless old fool

If buhari was in his right mind, this old fool would have been sacked since.

Nonsense!

17 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
`

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by akinsadeez(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2017

“I regret my inability to answer the Senate invitation owing to a recent bereavement. I will however, make myself available whenever i am needed in future,” he wrote.

In the morning he wrote a letter that he could not attend the Senate's sitting because he had a meeting scheduled for the same day. The same evening he wrote a letter that he won't be able to attend because he is bereaved. undecided undecided

He is even advising the senate to go and read the law on whether they can compel him to appear in uniform. I have never seen a police IGP who goes around wearing agbada. I have also never seen a chief of army staff who goes around in suit and tie. This guy is the first person I will see who wants to head an institution but doesn't want to identify with the institution's dress code.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Astrogeotech: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Only in Naija
Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by edlion57(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Stubborn man....this man is joking with our Parliament...

3 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by smemud(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
slowpoke
Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by smemud(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
c me c wahala,if u are ashamed of ur work abeg resign jare
Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by DieDieDieOmenka: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
i taught the vagabond dey form commando before

Buhari is a terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by omogin(f): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
The kind characters buhari put for position sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by chiboyo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Battle of Pride!!!

Click "like" if you think the senate would win
Click "share" if you think the customs boss would win...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by iwadobo: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
He is a conceiteous buffoon. He thought he owns Nigeria . The senators ,by virtue of the fact that they are representing Nigerians, are his employers. He either obeyed his employers or get out. Nigeria is not his personal property, the senators calling him are elected officials representing all Nigerians, if the dude can't obey Nigerians, let him take a walk. Can an Ibo man try this ? Are some nigerians more Nigerians than others ? He should go.

16 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by unitysheart(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Seeks Legal Advice On Wearing Of Uniform by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
A wholl Controller General that doesn't know how to wear uniform and seeking for advice? is he even suppose to b a custom head in the first place?

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB / Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.