Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] (946 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] / I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by babz007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Well this thread is meant for the mature mind. I overheard some ladies discussing on this issue today so i decided to bring it here, i think most ladies prefer the fast thrusting of the diick with a steady rhyming tempo while the bed squeaks loudly. To me i think it depends on my sexual partner, because i give it to you the way you want it. we men love it when our women moan to our heavy thrusting thinking we are kings and that we have arrived, but mind you most of this girls are just faking it especially those with a loose pvssy. To me i love moaning along with my girls, moaning softly into their ears while i keep thrusting her, i found out that this really turns women on a lot that's while its always hard for a girl to leave me after sex even if some of them have a loose pvssy, they are always coming back because i have unlocked their emotional barrier. I tell you today women love it alot when you moan sexily in their ears during sex. Some of my friends said i use juju on them "my brother this no be juju this na sexual attitude wey i don master" and am ready to educate you. This girls really want you to cuddle and handle them, kiss and caress them, so when having sexual intimacy with ur Gf always take it slow and steady and remember to moan softly in her ears(do it in a sexy way as if ur life depends on her) e.g ooh baby yeah baby i nid u moore ooh hmm baby fvck me. i swear if you can do this perfectly like me, ur babe will cuddle you and tighten her body on you because ur moanings her making her wet. She go dey love you more more. To those of you guys that your sex life is going sour do this and you Gf will surrender her entire body to you
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by naijaboiy: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
And the award for the FÜCKER OF THE YEAR goes to the dumb Op.

Congratulations!
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by 14teenK: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
.baba dem be watching you

Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by babz007(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
naijaboiy:
And the award for the FÜCKER OF THE YEAR goes to the dumb Op.

Congratulations!
learn today so you could find it easy tomorrow a word is enuf 4 d wise
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by babz007(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
14teenK:
.baba dem be watching you
even baba knows this secret thats why he said "my wife belangs zo za oza rumz"
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
To the trash section

All this virgin boys and their fantasy for sexx grin
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by naijaboiy: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
babz007:
learn today so you could find it easy tomorrow a word is enuf 4 d wise
Aiite...
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by babz007(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
ladies am i lying?
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by babz007(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
To the trash section

All this virgin boys and their fantasy for sexx grin
do i look like a virgin to you better learn now so you wont learn the hard way experience they say is the best teacher
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
babz007:
do i look like a virgin to you better learn now so you wont learn the hard way experience they say is the best teacher
Yes
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by babz007(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
Yes
besides boys cant be virgins the word virgin is meant for the female folk so get that hammered to your skull my gud friend
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
babz007:
besides boys cant be virgins the word virgin is meant for the female folk so get that hammered to your skull my gud friend
Anyway you are still inexperienced
Re: Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] by babz007(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
Anyway you are still inexperienced
maybe u cant teach me more then, i am open to learning

(1) (Reply)

Who Tends To Moves On First: After A Relationship Breakup (opinion) / I Will Forcefully Sleep With You To Death – Young Man Threatens Video Vixen (pho / So Funny, Guys Would You Take This Risk. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.