Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You (1653 Views)

Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You / What A Woman’s Favourite Sex Position Says About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2017

Some men love missionary, and some dudes dig doggystyle. Others like their ladies on top, while certain guys stick with spooning.

Sure, your favorite sex position is probably the one that gives you the best orgasm—but on a subconscious level, your go-to move also says something about your personality in the sack.
(To discover the best positions for her—along with hundreds of other X-rated tricks and techniques—check out How to Pleasure a Woman, the ultimate sex manual from the editors of Men’s Health.) CONTINUE READING What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You - http://celebrityvibez.com/what-your-favorite-sex-position-says-about-you/
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by taiocol: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
LA click LA bend

2 Likes

Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by kunlexy1759(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
I dnt even knw which one is my favourite self.
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
kunlexy1759:
I dnt even knw which one is my favourite self.
Which Do You Enjoy The most
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
taiocol:
LA click LA bend
La Bleep out
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by REIIGN(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
#TeamMonkeyStyle grin cool
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by newyorks(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
i does virtually 4styles each time.
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
REIIGN:
#TeamMonkeyStyle grin cool
lolzzz
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
newyorks:
i does virtually 4styles each time.
Badt nigga, name them
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by newyorks(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Realsmarttzy:
Badt nigga, name them
mission style but she will raise her two legs up of which i would support her with my shoulder while i dig.

am kinda busy now to mention all.
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Realsmarttzy(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2017
newyorks:
mission style but she will raise her two legs up of which i would support her with my shoulder while i dig.

am kinda busy now to mention all.
Hmmn... Badt guy indeed
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 15, 2017
2nd down the 1st column should be the coital alignment technique (CAT).

That shīt gives the feels.
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Kenneth205(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Realsmarttzy(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2017
CorGier:
2nd down the 1st column should be the coital alignment technique (CAT).

That shīt gives the feels.
The Sex expert or wha should I say? Wehdone sir
Re: What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You by Realsmarttzy(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

30 Billion For Tha Account / Aisha From Unijos Moaning When Big joystick Enters Her Vagina / What/how Does A Girl Feel When She Sits On A Guy's Lap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.