Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 (3229 Views)

President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Jonathan Hails Gen. Abubakar For Rescuing Nigeria. / Abdulsalam Abubakar For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by ugodaniel(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2007
Some Leaders are born while others are made, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is an example of a  leader that was born to lead, from a very noble childhood, he rose to the very top of leadership and is still rising.

Nigeria needs a man of bravado who will lift it out of its present state of oblivion, we need a visonary leader that knows who we are, what we stand for and what our problems are.A leader that has a listening ear and and will always want to sacrifice for us as a people, we need a leader that has been tried,tested and has proven that he has all it takes to lead us to greater heights.We need a leader that does not rate people based on ethnicity, tribe or religion , we need a leader that is neutral and will make Nigerians feel at home regardless of what ever part of Nigeria he/she resides in. We need a leader who is able to lead by example and who is always ready to make his followers proud of him.

We need a leader that has all this qualities listed above and no other man has such qualities as the great man called Alhaji Abubakar Atiku the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is a man that knows Nigeria in and out and knows what it really take to lead this nation of ours and take it to the greater heights.

Abubakar Atiku is a man that has been in politics for so long and the question of experience does not even arise if we will only give him our mandate and allow him to lead us to greater heights. He is a man that is well known for his tolerance,acceptance and rational thinking. Every body regardless of his/her religion and tribe is a part of his team, he believes in the Nigerian project more than any other.

Of all the presidential hopefuls his campaign proposals far out-weighs those of the others. He has concrete plans on ground to see that our nation transits into a better one in no time.From his campaign proposals, you will know that this is a man that knows what our problems really are  and has what it takes to turn it around.The plight of the masses and the uplifment of our nation is the bedrock of his campaign program.

He is a a true democrat and he has shown it in all his works of life, he has been actively involed in making sure that tyrants and dictators never succeed in ruling our dear nation. He has fought for democracy since the military era and is still fighting for it up to date. Recent happenings in our country will show us that this is a man that trully believes in democary and the democratic struggle. This is a man that was called to become the vice prsident because of his acheivements, believe in democracy and good records.

God’s willing, he shall rise and make an indelible make in the Nigerian history and political books because of the part he has played in our politics and uplifment of our nation.

So, to the Nigerian students in diaspora we present to you the man that has all it takes to make our dreams come true and make us feel proud of being Nigerians anywhere we are. We present to you Alhaji Abubakar Atiku The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mamajama(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2007
This criminal should be in jail rather than been praised, he is a disgrace to Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2007
grin This person must be on his payroll to dedicate such a lovely post LOL
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by babasin(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2007
This criminal should be in jail rather than been praised, he is a disgrace to Nigeria

Where was he found guilty in any criminal court in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2007
Does he need to go to court before people know he is a criminal

Google the 55 cases or whatever scandal
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2007
@LadyT

Dont you find politics boring
Loads of pretty girls like you wont give a damn about it!!

its 53 suitcase scandal of 1984
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2007
shocked Buts its important!!! We must be aware of what those in power are upto!!!

Yes thank you I couldnt work out the number of suitcases!
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by bindex(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2007
the 53 brief case scandal was just a plot atiku got stucked in. uptil now nobody or court has been able to prove he has done any wrong he has won all his legal battles against the sitting president. if am to vote i will vote for him cos yaradua has failed his people in katsina state and is obasanjo puppet, buhari is a military man and military men dont just understand democracy, atiku has been there even during the time of abacha. he was amongst the very few that was able to stand up to abacha during his dictotarial regime, people were killed in his house but he still didnt run away like the others or back down he remained in nigeria and was still opposing abacha. he was chosen by obasanjo because of his fight and believe in democracy remember he was amongst the people that founded PDP when Obasanjo was in prison. people are just spreading rumours that he is a theif he did this and that but let the court or efcc prove it . they went and checked all his bank accounts but were unable to get anything, serched his house in nigeria and with the help of FBI sereched his house in the US and still nothing to incriminate him, when he came out and opened obasanjo's didty linen he(obasanjo) almost ran mad and was schoked with all the papers and evidence he had.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2007
How much are you being paid to support him? grin

What do you mean he was sucked in No one forced him to do anything
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by bindex(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2007
people that knew what really happened will testify to that(atiku was just caught in a mix), why did IBB over throw buhari? do u know that it was basically because of that scandal. only the insiders will tell u what really happened what did wale soyinka say about it(53 brief case saga)? he said b4 he thought atiku was the villiant but now he knows better he was only caught inbetween a power tussel and the military junta at that time used him to kind of settle the probelm cos he was the unpowerful one amongst them, even the son of the emire said he was innocent. go and inquire and u will know the truth.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2007
wole soyinka was an on looker just like every one else. A principal actor at the time Mustapha Jokolo told every one what he knew about the case. atiku or any of his direct aides did not react meaning they are attempting to cover his role in that case.

IBB overthrew Buhari to cover his own ass because his wife was in some dirty deal with Gloria Okon that Buhari intended investigating.

In this 53suitcase scandal Atiku was aiding those against Buhari to pull him down and also pursuing his own ambition because he was also trying to bring down his boss abubakar musa so he will take over. His vaulting ambition and abuse of office did not start today.

otherwise how would you explain him being at the helm of affairs at Murtala Muhamad Airport when the suitcases passed. Him or any of his boys did not sieze nothing, yet the same person led a media campaign against the scandal?
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mamajama(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2007
Haba people we are Nigerians, and if history serves me right, a guy was elected to be a senator while in jail.  Atiku said he mad his money in real estate. I have lots of real estates investments in USA, and I am doing OK, but not as rich as ATIKU and all this people that are deceiving us.  ATIKU used to be a civil servant before he retired and was so rich, how did he become so rich over night?

Forget about him and OBJ for a minute
please tell us where he got the money to build the American school in Nigeria
80% of the  instructors in this school are American, and you here talking about providing jobs for Nigerians.

ATIKU has no faith in Nigerian teachers which is why he employed Americans to administer his school even the principal is an American, what does that tell you about this man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mamajama(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2007
ACTUALLY Its was IDIAGBON who was trying to exposed all this crooks
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2007
Thats why we cant support anyone of them.  They dont care about the people.  They only care about themselves!  Yet the wealth they are abusing is not theirs!

They use the little people to help convince they masses they are true leaders.  They are corrupt and wicked.  We complained when we were ruled by the whites yet look how we treat ourselves.  It is sad
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2007
McKren does my interest in politics offend you?
Just referring to an earlier post i forgot to ask you why you asked me the ealeier question. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2007
We complained when we were ruled by the whites yet look how we treat ourselves

excellent point, we have done worst things to ourselves than the colonial masters.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2007
Sometimes I am deeply ashamed to be black.  We have so much potential but we direct it to the wrong areas.

One black guy said being slaves suits us. I was deeply moved by that statement because I couldnt say much to rebuke it
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2007
@ladyT

I rather find it interesting though strange
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2007
Why strange? grin

I went to university altho I didnt study politics I did science. Im about to embark on another degree. I just like to be updated with the world. And I hope to try my best to make a difference in whatever way I can. Even if my tongue is sharpe!
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2007
@
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mamajama(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2007
chi LOVE connection don start
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2007
LOL@Mamajama

He asked to discuss politics!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2007
my e-mail adress withdrawn

my attention switched

LadyT do you know the advert am trying to mimick?
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2007
No McKren enlighthen me,
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2007
not sure though but there is either a Natwest or nationwide building society advert like that,
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2007
Are you sure its not Halifax?
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2007
nope pretty sure about that, halifax is normally that black guy on specs

this one is lady talking about how she plans to switch everything including her bank account
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2007
I dont know why I get the feeling your older. Well older than me anyway!

But back to the topic tongue . Will Nigeria ever have a true leader who is there for them and not their own pockets?
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2007
well while I will like to give yaradua a chance cos of his antecedents, i thought OBJ and PDP blew our chance by dumping Duke
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2007
I dont have confidence I will see a good leader in my lifetime. Why is it so hard to try and be honest?
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2007
our value system is predominantly responsible,

check out the thread about [b]"TO ALL NIGERIANS LIVING IN US, CONCERNS ME"[/b]don't no if I got the topic anymore and see what I wrote there
We need to develop the culture of National interest
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by funmise(f): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2007
Obasanjo always get rid of anyone who stands on his way by implicating n ganging up against them using d right set of ppl who supports him. This is exactly wut he's doing 2 Atiku. Whether Atiku is rich or not is no ones business. A good entrepreneur would always knw d right step to wealth n success, so Atiku knw d way n he acquired his wealth. In as much dat dere is no evidence 4 d allegations made against him (Atiku), PPL SHLD STOP HATING.

Y cant OBJ prove all those evidences wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attorney-general’s Letter Set Ibori Free / Non-performing Govs Will Not Be Given A Second Term - PDP / Should The Federal Government Support Widows Of Ex-presidents/heads Of State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.