Stats: 3,194,320 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 (3261 Views)

President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Jonathan Hails Gen. Abubakar For Rescuing Nigeria. / Abdulsalam Abubakar For President (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2007
The guy is an idiot, Atiku anytime anyday, why?. . .He single handedly stopped the third term bid. These Atiku followers are senseless.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by atiku07(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2007
welll u as well i will say u are a slowpoke cause as i can see u are presently in canada and the weather over there has literally afected ur thinking oblongata angry angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2007
atiku07 you are either Titi atiku or one of his kids or his lover. You are wasting your time campaigning for this crook. He wont remember you when he gets to office (which he never will).
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
Donzman I serve for sokoto I nor see palm tree oh, I nor sabi where u see palm tree wey you dey climb. Except nor be you sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2007
atiku07:

welll u as well i will say u are a slowpoke cause as i can see u are presently in canada and the weather over there has literally afected your thinking oblongata angry angry

this is either reverse gramma or reverse engineering of gramma grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2007
McKren:

Donzman I serve for sokoto I nor see palm tree oh, I nor sabi where u see palm tree wey you dey climb. Except nor be you sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Artificial, artificial. . . wink No be me oh!
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by segoye2(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2007
@ Topic,

i have read so many of your posts on this thread. I am always very irritated to reply this kind' greedy dream.
what is our business if a once thief, is trying to secure an entrusted seat? Or are you not aware that Atiku is a theif and Obasanjo too? Are you not aware of the way our national money is been thrown over the fence to the other side of the country?.

We need to fight evil, theifs and our so call holy crimincals to the very last point.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by ugodaniel(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by donnymikky(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2007
Atiku for president! a dream that will never be! not in this life time
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Godhead4(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2019
12 years later cry

Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President / Cross River State Lawmakers Embark On Hunger Strike / Tambuwal Sets New Financial Rules For Reps