Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 (3230 Views)

President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Jonathan Hails Gen. Abubakar For Rescuing Nigeria. / Abdulsalam Abubakar For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2007
funmise:

Obasanjo always get rid of anyone who stands on his way by implicating n ganging up against them using d right set of people who supports him. This is exactly what he's doing 2 Atiku. Whether Atiku is rich or not is no ones business. A good entrepreneur would always knw d right step to wealth n success, so Atiku knw d way n he acquired his wealth. In as much that dere is no evidence 4 d allegations made against him (Atiku), PPL SHLD STOP HATING.

Y can't OBJ prove all those evidences wrong.

Come out of the darkness they are ALL crooks!
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by funmise(f): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2007
Do u reckon
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2007
@McKren I was born and raised in the UK but I dont want to die here. I know where I am from and Im determined to return. It just pains me that a country so rich is so poor. They people there want to leave and those who have left want to return but they can't. Nonesense
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2007
@ladyT

have u read that thread? u sound like you have.
Nigeria needs to be a bit more serious
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2007
I skimmed it quickly. I think its our blood we are not very serious set of people
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mamajama(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2007
LadyT no offense if you were born and raised in UK so in theory you don't know what average Nigeria in AJEGUNLE or ISALE EKo is going through on a daily basis beside what you read in the news paper.

I must tell you from my experiences with politicians, they come in different colors and there is no one politician that is clean as a whistle in Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2007
Dont you think I have family there

Or I visit there?
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mamajama(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2007
baby girl its not the same trust me, I was born and raised in Nigeria, school in the USA, was in Nigeria in December for a month and even I was shocked at some of the things I saw. have you ever been in 24 seating 99 standing ride? ISALE EKO drama? the problem in Nigeria is the affluence as i called them know what the problem is but they don't care. Even your own mother be betray you when it comes to money in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 12:40am On Jan 21, 2007
mamajama why do everyone think Ajegunle is the worst slump in naija?\
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mamajama(m): 12:44am On Jan 21, 2007
Haba its like night and day now, when was the last time you went to AJEGUNLE? Even Mushin and Oshodi market is like VI compare to AJEGUNLE
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 12:48am On Jan 21, 2007
@mamajama

what naija area do you have in your pics? it looks to me like enugu
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 12:48am On Jan 21, 2007
Really?  I drove past Oshodi market back in Novemeber 2006 and I could not believe my eyes.  That place is hell on earth.

I agree Mama I can never know what people are going through but I cant bare that type of un-needed suffering.

We are too money obsessed no one wants to work to get anywhere they just want money money money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mamajama(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2007
That is a picture of ABUja. was fortunate to enjoy some skyview tongue
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 12:55am On Jan 21, 2007
abuja of all places grin grin grin grin mamajama

in fact people am going to sleep
catch u guys latter
@ladyT
nice blogging with you, will not be a bad idea recieving an e-mail from you
bye
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2007
Goodnight all I should go to bed as well. Work tomorrow all in the name of saving money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by BigB11(m): 4:43am On Jan 21, 2007
I really don't know too much about Atiku, but I must give him credit for being bold enough to stand up against OBJ.

You've got to know OBJ to truly understand what Atiku is up against.

If Atiku is able to survive OBJ's unbearable vindictiveness action, I think he deserves a chance for the position.

What most people do not understand: Atiku is still around today not because of his good looks or his financial stamina, but because of his loyal friends and associates, who truly love and respect the man.
Do you guys know what it takes to have reliable loyal folks around you, who are determined to back you till the end of time (especially against OBJ)?
Do you guys think OBJ's folks are truly loyal to him?

How come America discovered Saddam Husein ( with all his wealth and connections) less than a year and they still can't find Osama?
It's called loyalty or faithfulness.

As I've mentioned earlier, I do not know Atiku that well, but I can guarantee you that Atiku will never use you, he will never stab you in the back, he's a man that embraces integrity, he's honest, he's a smart business man and he's a great friend to have on your side; but he's not perfect just like you and me. (and the rest of Nigerian politicians).

FYI:Atiku is not going anywhere; watch out folks, you just never know, the name of our next President may starts with letter "A".
Of course, only if IBB says OK!
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LoverBwoy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2007
I really don't know too much about Atiku, but I must give him credit for being bold enough to stand up against OBJ.
I agree, atleast there someone that can stand up against the presidency even though they're (were) from the same party

If Atiku is able to survive OBJ's unbearable vindictiveness action, I think he deserves a chance for the position.

sorry mate thats not good enough reason to elect an individual for presidency

I think he'll get a medal for "best use of lawyers in Nigeria"
I don't really see this guy moving anywhere much if he doesn't agree to a meeting to forfeit his "dream", his supporters will soon ditch him and move to any person, nigerians are not the most loyal people wink
he'll probably spend all his wealth on court cases as long as the next government keep fighting corruption
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by ugodaniel(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2007
And HE returns!!!

Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by IykeD1(m): 12:46am On Jan 22, 2007
You guys don't have any use for him in Europe? smiley I think he will make a great
president somewhere in Europe or may be as a mayor of Maryland wink
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2007
even a signboard in heaven will make no difference
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LoverBwoy(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2007
wow i think you guys got a good contract, seems like the students in cyprus are really bored
heard some students were offered £2000 each to sit next to a sentor/politician last year lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 22, 2007
Wait a minute, why is this guy campaigning in Europe?. . .Will Europeans vote for him? Silly good for nothing greedy man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by BigB11(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2007
What do you expect?
OBJ wouldn't allow the man to breath in Nigeria.

I don't expect him to just sit down and do nothing. This is politics, you do what ever it takes to be known or to send out your message.

Leave the man alone; let him exercise his right. This is democracy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by BigB11(m): 5:02am On Jan 22, 2007
A true leader doesn't quit!

It's a lesson for all.

Don't you let anyone stop you or tell you "you can't do it"

I admire the man for his boldness.
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by dayokanu(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2007
Supported one who can stand up to the dictatorial tendencies of the administration
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by bindex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2007
i like him cos if not for him the bastard obasanjo would have been playing God. we need more people like atiku to stop him
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by demmy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2007
There are already counter campaign going on against Atiku now now as we speak.

Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by LadyT(f): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2007
Thats joke right?

Looks like photoshop images! grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by Mariory(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2007
bindex:

i like him because if not for him the bastard obasanjo would have been playing God. we need more people like atiku to stop him

What a blatant lie. What did he do to stop Obasanjo? What?
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by demmy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2007
The Anti-Atiku campaign continue

Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by atiku07(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2007
SOMETIMES PEOPLE BEHAVES REALLY FUNNY WHAT IS THE MEANINIG OF ALL THIS DOCTORED, NEFARIOUS PICTURES. SEE SOME PPL WILL STAY OVER THERE IN EUROPE AND TALK RUBISH WHILE WE THAT ARE HERE KNEW WHAT IS GOING ON ALL THEY DO IS LISTEN TO NETWORK RUBBISH (NTA) AND USE THAT TO JUDGE.

U BETTER COME AND SEE THE BEFITTING WELCOME ACCORDED THE HUMBLE MAN ON HIS ARRIVAL IN ABUJA YESTERDAY U WILL KNOW SAY ALL UNA GRAGRA NO REACH ANY WHERE U GUYS ARE JUST THERE IN EUROPE AND AMERICA TALKING RUBISH MOBILISING THE WHITES TO DISGRACE UR HUMBLE SELVESABI UNA NO KNOW SAY NA SHAME FOR UNA AS OLD AS UN A BE WELL SHA

ALL MY OWN BE SAY ATIKU NA THE MAN ANYTIME ANY DAY I HAVE SAID IT B4 AND I WILL CONTINUE SAYING IT AMEN
Re: Atiku Abubakar For President 2007 by McKren(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2007
atiku07:

SOMETIMES PEOPLE BEHAVES REALLY FUNNY WHAT IS THE MEANINIG OF ALL THIS DOCTORED, NEFARIOUS PICTURES. SEE SOME PPL WILL STAY OVER THERE IN EUROPE AND TALK RUBISH WHILE WE THAT ARE HERE KNEW WHAT IS GOING ON ALL THEY DO IS LISTEN TO NETWORK RUBBISH (NTA) AND USE THAT TO JUDGE.

U BETTER COME AND SEE THE BEFITTING WELCOME ACCORDED THE HUMBLE MAN ON HIS ARRIVAL IN ABUJA YESTERDAY U WILL KNOW SAY ALL UNA GRAGRA NO REACH ANY WHERE U GUYS ARE JUST THERE IN EUROPE AND AMERICA TALKING RUBISH MOBILISING THE WHITES TO DISGRACE UR HUMBLE SELVESABI UNA NO KNOW SAY NA SHAME FOR UNA AS OLD AS UN A BE WELL SHA

ALL MY OWN BE SAY ATIKU NA THE MAN ANYTIME ANY DAY I HAVE SAID IT B4 AND I WILL CONTINUE SAYING IT AMEN

you are the biggest clown of the year!!!!!!!!!!! I have never had a reason to laugh this much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attorney-general’s Letter Set Ibori Free / Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier / Obama Considers Visiting Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.