Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

#BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video (23989 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Coming after a member of Tboss' family who was contacted by Lailasblog, debunked rumour of the big brother naija housemate ever being married, her alleged husband, Kelvin Ekene, has made a video in which he also shut down the rumour of being married to Tboss.

According to him, Tboss is his very good friend and the big brother naija housemate is the god-mother of his baby she was pictured carrying.
Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/tboss-alleged-husband-denies-being.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorIfOk3T9g

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Goodnews! Who marriage help? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Newsreporta: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Ok...
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by SexyNairalander: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2017
booked
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by sweery(f): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2017
mineANDurs:
Goodnews!
Who marriage help? undecided
Many people.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by eightsin(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Lala
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
So, you are not the Private Owner? grin

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Akshow: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2017
I'm looking for phucksss to give but can't find any.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by veekid(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2017

yeye
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by veeceesynergy: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2017
....is dat all

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by DONSMITH123(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Next please. I no get time for anything BBN

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by zlantanfan: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Please, you guys should understand tboss in her own unique way.
She is just a threat to fake Bisola who is just jealous and worried about her influence.

Tboss is just a tough woman who hates fakeness and bootlicking.

I bet you all her displays ends their and nothing more to it.

Unlike bisola who came with a fake jenifa clownish agenda with a forced identity just to act funny.
Deep down she is a LovePeddler and evil plotter.

She only needs Debbie Rise just to make her part easier.
Tboss presence intimidates her and she would gladly trade eve or ttt for eviction.

The only real girl in bbn is tboss and Marvis
Debbie Rise is just an emotional cry baby whose only plan is get pity votes as gameplan which is fake.

Only Tboss and Marvis earn votes with bravery and strong will to survive

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by miriamonukwu(f): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2017
enjoying myself,,what Is my business whether she is married or single?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by DESTINY41(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2017
So , I should vote for tboss or what ..just something negodu

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by landinfo: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Next
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by onosprince(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
H
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by okonja(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
IS OKAY angry
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by suruwilliams(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by SUPOL(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2017
What kind of English is he speaking?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by TinaAnita(f): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Case Closed. Next patient pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by chucs: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Who ever that is using this fake news to get traffic should get a life.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by GloriaNinja(f): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Is this news? nairaland is going downhill with stupid meaningless threads.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Vanessa88(f): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Her attitude sucks

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by rocknation62(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
THAT NIGGA SHOULD SOLVE THIS

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by ameezy(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by onaka1: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2017
mineANDurs:
Goodnews! Who marriage help? undecided
marriage help u if not for ur papa and mama marriage u won't be existing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by MrGreenMavro: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Tynasparks(f): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
So what
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Lamzzyy(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Wating person no fit use blow for naija one day i go drink my pee for camera....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know Fake LG TV / Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.