Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

#BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video (24061 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Olasco93: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2017
BBA and BBN have been breaking families since 1859. The same year Stout starts destroying lives.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by tranxo(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2017
mineANDurs:
Goodnews!
Who marriage help? undecided

Eyaaaa. Sorry
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by deedondavi(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
uhmm
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by SeyiKings: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2017
I think I'll purchase the next BBNaija form when next it comes out. Tboss, you don blow, you don even popular pass M.J lol

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by distilledwalex(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2017
mineANDurs:
Goodnews!
Tonto Churchill grin
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by hamzeiy: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
so marriage dun become bad so tay everybody day run frm am of na baby mama nw..all of dem go celebrate am....nawa fr ds generatn oh
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
SUPOL:
What kind of English is he speaking?
I tire, I better pass am.

I didn't marry tboss, upon all her formingsgrin
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Olasco93: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
northsydodds:
Yesterday's big win, paid out with no stress, See contact details below for today's sure 100% fixed game and thank me later.
Bros please help me with the code I promise you will thank me later.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by captainmuyi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
nonsense rubbish
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
distilledwalex:
Tonto Churchill grin
Lol, we r still on d same boat. Marriage is grossly overated. The wiser ones are becoming Baby Mamas and Papas.
No marriage!...No drama!

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by EAZY2422(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
sweery:

Many people.
its not true.it's some people.many will mean tonto and her likes shey?talk true for once nah
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by SucreB: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
the man in this video looks different from the pix.

either married or not, its her life. .....just start parking your things and be ready to hit naija intl' airport this coming Sunday.

good luck babes
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
zlantanfan:
Please, you guys should understand tboss in her own unique way.
She is just a threat to fake Bisola who is just jealous and worried about her influence.

Tboss is just a tough woman who hates fakeness and bootlicking.

I bet you all her displays ends their and nothing more to it.

Unlike bisola who came with a fake jenifa clownish agenda with a forced identity just to act funny.
Deep down she is a LovePeddler and evil plotter.

She only needs Debbie Rise just to make her part easier.
Tboss presence intimidates her and she would gladly trade eve or ttt for eviction.

The only real girl in bbn is tboss and Marvis
Debbie Rise is just an emotional cry baby whose only plan is get pity votes as gameplan which is fake.

Only Tboss and Marvis earn votes with bravery and strong will to survive

Campaign Director... we don see U.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by dadavivo: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
SUPOL:
What kind of English is he speaking?
mumuu which one do you know, lets help you. Go find work, stop asking stupid questions
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by SUPOL(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
mumuu which one do you know, lets help you. Go find work, stop asking stupid questions
oh

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by Nofuckgiven: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thank you for the clarification. Can Tboss' haters go and die now please? undecided

Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by ogbright: 4:38am On Mar 16, 2017
sweery:
Many people.

marriage epp Mercy Johnson, read about her life after marriage.
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by enigmaticlion: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Make you no marry. Continue to dey do Olosho runs.
mineANDurs:
Goodnews!
Re: #BBNaija: Tboss' Rumoured Husband Denies Being Married To Her In New Video by enigmaticlion: 6:02am On Mar 16, 2017
onaka1:

marriage help u
if not for ur papa and mama marriage u won't be existing
no mind am na Olosho dey always hate the idea of being married

#bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike / Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) / Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy