Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) (41772 Views)

Airport Staff Arraigned Over Illegal Gold Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2017
The Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Mr Kayode Fayemi, yesterday visited the sites of illegal gold mining operations in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State. Fayemi said, the ministry was on a National tour on mining locations.

The minister, while commenting on illegal mining, said it was a source of concern for the government, adding that steps were being taken to address the challenges. He said the government had been active in pulling together the artisanal and informal miners to reduce illegal mining.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-site-where-illegal-gold-mining.html

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Share

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2017
As far as I am concerned, this government is illegal.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by MReloaded: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2017
If the person doing this is prosecuted now some coconut heads will start screaming witch hunt and what have you.

9 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by MReloaded: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet than open your mouth and show the world how stupid you are. I guess you know this saying.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2017
MReloaded:

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet than open your mouth and show the world how stupid you are. I guess you know this saying.
yeah I do... Got a problem with it?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by nextprince: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2017
This is serious.
So Nigeria has gold deposit

But that site sha, very horrible. Who are these people risking their lives sef?

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2017
When a state doesn't know what to do with his resources,

9 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
MTN TRUE TALK

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by bestman09(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
nextprince:
This is serious.

I learnt that there are large deposits of Gold in Oyo state. Even in Ibadan, when digging well for water, you will see shining particles which they say is gold
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by miriamonukwu(f): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Kenneth205(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
where's the gold?

7 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by okonja(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by ameezy(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2017
wink
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Segadem(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Rayjaymay(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Borntolead123: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:

Please always put your brain to good use.

17 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Naughtytboy:
MTN TRUE TALK
lol stop calln me mtn cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Liamm(m): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2017
What makes it illegal? Isn't it a gift of nature? Since you guys have decided to impoverish your subjects, then it's up to them to find a way. Any way na way biko.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by anonimi: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Why is the dullard in Aso Rock not sending soldiers to raid and arrest them like he does for oil bunkers in the Niger Delta?
Oh, I forgot- these are the owners of Naijeriya.
Untouchables!
Sacred cows!!
Protected species!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by SmartMugu: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Nobody heard anything from this man in a long time. I even thought he was admitted in same hospital in London. Finally he said something.
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by daneni1(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
nextprince:
This is serious.

But that site sha, very horrible. Who are these people risking their lives sef?

u forget say at times na lion mouth money dey.....forget d risking of life, without d risk no money.

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Noone has been arrested and prosecuted so far but if you are caught with one cup of crude oil it is economic sabotage.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by SamJed(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2017
ILLEGAL BUNKERING ILLEGAL MINING Seriously why is it termed illegal...as far as am concerned there is nothing illegal in this businesses....i have oil in my land and i mine it and sell or i have gold in my land and i mine it and sell and you term it illegal Did i steal the equipments, NO did i do it in a public area NO, did i steal your money to start it up NO, did i kill anybody to start it up NO...guys there is more money in this businesses than you can think of...those who stay in the riverine areas of port harcourt and bayelsa will know what i am talking of....why will they give the business to the INDIMIS and the DANGOTES and the ADENUGAS when i can also do it without disturbing anybody and make my money...see if this illegal rubbish is stopped you will see how money will full everywhere...i know how much profit is in just one trip of crude oil...NONSENSE

15 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2017
All crime are comitted in Kaduna

Andrew Yakubu raw cash

Muslim and Xtian fight

Apostle Sulaimon resides in kaduna

Cash found in Kaduna airport

Now this

Kaduna needs prayer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
MReloaded:

Ogbeni, stop criticizing the guy. Every1 is entitled to his/her opinion. Or who appointed you as officer to criticize pple's comment. Buhari? shocked

As a matter of fact, you are illegal.

If i see u for ma mention, i go whooooszzz u slap to kan cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by anonimi: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2017
frisky2good:
Noone has been arrested and prosecuted so far but if you are caught with one cup of crude oil it is economic sabotage.

Truly the dullard in Aso Rock is an ethnic bigot and champion of nepotism.
This is CORRUPTION instead of our narrow definition of just stealing.
Never mind the sellout who is called Asiwaju Asiwere of thugs and touts.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2595897_pmbappointmentsofar_jpegae2b0416b4af3fbde5680d20f4407172

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

7 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by emperorAY(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2017
I think mining should be d sole responsibility of d state,the FG has too much on its plate right nw to be able to monitor and regulate dat sector

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video / Angry Mob Sets Two Suspected Bandits Ablaze In Niger State (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.