Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) (41790 Views)

Airport Staff Arraigned Over Illegal Gold Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Na wah
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by EmmaLege: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Jabioro: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
As far as I am concerned, this government is illegal.
Give us legal one or you remain silent forever..
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Lamzzyy(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Wait Nigeria get Gold? Wait Nigeria get Gold?
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
U Need Cane seriously.

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by linzarah: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2017
without oil, if we can harness other natural resources we have, Nigeria will definitely be competing with developed countries

for all you post construction cleaning services, talk to us at xtra klean integrated services on 09090617269, 08169606527

our competence our edge
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by coolsegun2002: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Gold in Kaduna..abi no be North...this will eventually be another fight to the finish...before this will turn to another clash of control and militant rebelling like the Naija delta let government do something ooo

I really support unity....but it's clear we are not one in this Nation...

Let every body be going on their own naaaaa...every body now has natural resources even Lagos has crude oil.those that want sharia rule should go ahead and have a sharia president...mayb we will rest small from all this boko haram boys

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
if na SS dem for don set d place on fire with the equipments
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by aanexplus(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2017
bestman09:

I learnt that there are large deposits of Gold in Oyo state. Even in Ibadan, when digging well for water, you will see shining particles which they say is gold

That doesn't mean dere is Gold dere sir. That's laterite soil formation. Geologist can explain better
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by nwabobo: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2017
MReloaded:
If the person doing this is prosecuted now some coconut heads will start screaming witch hunt and what have you.

That is the norm in Northern Nigeria. Lots of mining going on with nothing going into the federation account.

These activities are not even hidden, they are done in the full glare of the public and law enforcement agents. Along the Potiskum - Fika -Gombe road, there are lots of mining activities going on there and they'd just pocket the money but keep their eyes on oil money.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Cire80: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2017
You'll never see them shoot or arrest anybody. But when it comes to Niger Delta oil, they carry all their dangerous arsenal to destroy them even causing environmental pollution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by wawale(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2017
MReloaded:
If the person doing this is prosecuted now some coconut heads will start screaming witch hunt and what have you.
because illegality is the only way they know.
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by enyemy(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2017
MReloaded:
why can't the govt employ them and give them the necessary machineries needed, train them and get a dept that will focus on gold refining. And so on. That's how USA handle those hackers and spies.
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Amberon: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2017
I have a neighbor who is into oil bunkering in PH. He is on money.
SamJed:
ILLEGAL BUNKERING ILLEGAL MINING Seriously why is it termed illegal...as far as am concerned there is nothing illegal in this businesses....i have oil in my land and i mine it and sell or i have gold in my land and i mine it and sell and you term it illegal Did i steal the equipments, NO did i do it in a public area NO, did i steal your money to start it up NO, did i kill anybody to start it up NO...guys there is more money in this businesses than you can think of...those who stay in the riverine areas of port harcourt and bayelsa will know what i am talking of....why will they give the business to the INDIMIS and the DANGOTES and the ADENUGAS when i can also do it without disturbing anybody and make my money...see if this illegal rubbish is stopped you will see how money will full everywhere...i know how much profit is in just one trip of crude oil...NONSENSE
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by coolsegun2002: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2017
linzarah:
without oil, if we can harness other natural resources we have, Nigeria will definitely be competing with developed countries

for all you post construction cleaning services, talk to us at xtra klean integrated services on 09090617269, 08169606527

our competence our edge

Na So!

For 57 years we never got it right with oil....you now feel gold will make us get it....its not extra natural resource that we need, it's assassination of most if not all our bad leaders. I know it sounds inhumane and terrible but the ration of the Good to bad is 1:99...

If there can be an organized gathering of all our leaders in one place including their children, those ones are even worse cos they never tasted any ounce of poverty like their fathers.they don't have any empathy...poison all of them with bacillus Anthrax...the few that escape and those that will become new leaders will sit tight and be ready to rule justly.

Is that not close to what jerry rawlings did in ghana with the Armed Forces Revolutionary Council (AFRC) which conducted what it termed "a housecleaning exercise"

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2017
and I cannot see air force jets going to carpet bomb the so called illegal miners.

If ND now, they will be blood thirsty.

I wonder if those Northerners will accept 13% of the proceeds from FG. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
anonimi:
Why is the dullard in Aso Rock not sending soldiers to raid and arrest them like he does for oil bunkers in the Niger Delta?
Oh, I forgot- these are the owners of Naijeriya.
Untouchables!
Sacred cows!!
Protected species!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764
l will arrest them and try them for kwarruption , l just arrived from England, l am recuperating, getting daily massage, eating suya and onions, once l am fully rested, l will try them for kwarruption, they are not the owners of Naijeriya grin grin tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by misteryman: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
THIS GOVERNMENT THAT DONT HAVE ANY DIRECTION.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by anonimi: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l will arrest them and try them for kwarruption , l just arrived from England, l am recuperating, getting daily massage, eating suya and onions, once l am fully rested, l will try them for kwarruption, they are not the owners of Naijeriya grin grin tongue

Massage ke?
In za other room?
You want make old soldier kpeme gabadaya be that, walahi. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4366161_screenshot201610161215121_png6b921c69aa799ae6ed76b0ef3840686f

tawa89:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has expressed regrets that he did not become the president at a younger age as there is a limit to what he can do at the age of 72.

He made the assertion on Monday while addressing members of the Nigerian community in Johannesburg, South Africa, where he also vowed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will "kill" corruption in the country.

The president, who recalled his times as state governor, petroleum minister and military head of state, also explained that he repeatedly contested the presidency because of his belief in the practicability of conducting free and fair election in the country.

He expressed confidence in the unity of the country, saying that even though there are some 'crazy' people who talk about the disintegration of the country, the country will never break up.

Buhari stated: "How I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor, just a few years as a young man. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do.

"But what brought me there I think mainly is because I love this country. I was in the war front for 30 months during the civil war. I lost a lot of loyal people to me, I lost relatives. A lot of Nigerians did too.

"We lost about two million Nigerians just to keep Nigeria one. So, nobody should come now and tell us rubbish. We are going to remain one country. God has given us another opportunity to reorganise this country. Those who work hard, the society will pay them back."

He said he had been told that there were 83 Nigerians in South African jails, disclosing that he would discuss the matter with President Jacob Zuma during his planned visit to Nigeria in the near future.

Buhari also revealed that he would inquire from the South African president about the whereabouts of the $9.7 million the Goodluck Jonathan's administration had transferred to South Africa for the botched arms purchase.

The president added: "I refused to speak from this draft speech because I wanted to speak to you from the bottom of my heart. Please, keep Nigeria's pride close to your heart, make sure you behave yourselves. If you find yourselves here, obey their laws. Where you don't obey their laws, you will have to bear the consequences.

"I'm told they are 83 Nigerians in prison, I don't know what they have done but I spoke to the President of South Africa this afternoon. He wants to come to Nigeria. There are issues he knows to talk about, I will certainly talk to him.

"I hope our ambassador will send a comprehensive report about the court cases, about those who lost properties during the disturbances and at that time, I will attempt to ask him about our $9.7 million which was not correctly transferred."

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/theres-limit-what-i-can-do-72-buhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by me69: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
wETIN CONCERN YOU no concern our government
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is not illegal mining. Its called unlicensed mining.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by coachavilla(f): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Naija nothing is impossible
Check out my signature, its paying and pairing instantly with automatic bitcoin payment confirmation
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
anonimi:

Massage ke?
In za other room?
You want make old soldier kpeme gabadaya be that, walahi. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4366161_screenshot201610161215121_png6b921c69aa799ae6ed76b0ef3840686f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

Yes, l came with this damsel from England, she has massaged my body this morning with Jamaican beauty oil, she massages me 3 times daily, she is with me in the villa, please dont tell Nigerians and dont let Aisha know about this secret, keep the secret tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by maj007(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:

As far as I'm concerned, you are stuck with this "ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT" till 2023... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by ademola1333(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
bestman09:

I learnt that there are large deposits of Gold in Oyo state. Even in Ibadan, when digging well for water, you will see shining particles which they say is gold
The shiny particles might be mica. Though there is large deposit in Ilesha, Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Mr Kayode Fayemi, yesterday visited the sites of illegal gold mining operations in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State. Fayemi said, the ministry was on a National tour on mining locations.

The minister, while commenting on illegal mining, said it was a source of concern for the government, adding that steps were being taken to address the challenges. He said the government had been active in pulling together the artisanal and informal miners to reduce illegal mining.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-site-where-illegal-gold-mining.html

Why did they not seize the machinations found on site . If nah ND the story for different . Thieving bunch . This mining up there has been going in for more than 30 years . Everyone kept mute .
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by walozanga(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Liamm:
What makes it illegal? Isn't it a gift of nature? Since you guys have decided to impoverish your subjects, then it's up to them to find a way. Any way na way biko.
wen Niger delta do their own nkor?
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by Karlman: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
...lol u funny die...d govt has legitimacy havin won outrightly at d general elections.
Re: Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
beatcoins:
This is not illegal mining. Its called unlicensed mining.
Realy ?and when you are unlicensed to do something but do it are you not acting ilegaly ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia / Angry Mob Sets Two Suspected Bandits Ablaze In Niger State (graphic) / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.