Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (70279 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

#bringbackourtithes

grin

Sounds like something these guys would say grin

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by LordOfNaira: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
But you believed Stephenie Otobo who is yet to provide a single evidence or take the case to court? Hypocrisy is written all over you

They have already said they would meet Sule in court. There has been at least a briefing by the lawyer of Otobo who rubbished Sule's blackmail allegation against Stephenie.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Sirjamo: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke has finally broken her silence after she was rubbed into the Apostle Suleiman Sex Scandal.

Recall, Stephanie Otobo during her media conference claimed that Daniella is an ex-girlfriend of Apostle Suleiman and they once had party with an unknown lady (see here)… and then Sahara Reporters revealed that Daniella’s Car and Mansion was bought by the Apostle.

Now, Daniella in reactions to all these allegations has said her silence is golden, as she was instructed by lawyers not to mum a word.

Read Below what she said:

In adherence to my lawyers counsels, I have been mute since I read some funny fallacies.. My lawyers will do the talking.. But for sure a lot of people will go down for getting my name involved in something I had no business with. So be careful about what you say or write. My been mute is for legal reasons!! #MYCASEISDIFFERENT #GODOVEREVERYTHING

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRo7XWIFO78Yvw-Dakh1uI--AToT3OccZQgUog0/

http://ogashub.com.ng/daniella-okeke-finally-breaks-her-silence-reacts-to-apostle-suleiman-sex-scandal/
Did he (Apostle Suleiman ) paid the lawyers? just wondering.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Borntolead123: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2017
divicoded:

You really need to put your a*ss to good useI dont really need to engage an olosho, just wait till 8pm, bingo food don ready - Allen avenue is the place
And I repeat, always out your a*ss to good use

I can see you think with your a*ss, and not with your brain.

Just wasted my precious time on you.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jode(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Jadeite:

Cos you said you have no feelings for girls and you know.................
lol
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by xpool(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:

No need to off your cloth and fight naked becos of your Pastor.

Are you sure this is a response to what I wrote or you are just paranoid ?

At least I am one of the people that saw your Pastor's car on the girls instagram before it was removed from the site.

Going crazy changes notin

YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY TAKEN AN OVERDOSE OF PANADOL, YET E STILL DEY PAIN YOU
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Kobicove(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
It's very obvious she has something to hide...if she were innocent she would be bold to say so straight awayundecided

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by speakingbeing(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
OlaMiki:
Leave these your yeye epistle , the question is " Did Apostle Sulaiman , who claimed to be a man of God , Chop the olosho Akuna ? Did he chop okeke Akuna too ? and do 3 somes, Did he buy car or house or both to okeke ?
Don't be deceived to believe an error. remember you can not judge whether truth or false. mind you....
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Sanchez01: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
[s]Honestly I can't believe you wrote this. Now let me educate your feeble mind.[/s]

Firstly, when she mentioned Daniella okeke name, it was obvious that she will get a defamation of character law suit by Daniella because she didn't have anything to do with Otobo and apostle suleman issue.
Try to at least sound intelligent for once. She claimed there is a Nigerian actress who is also in the game with the Pastor while she was in custody and when she was asked, she claimed she would be able to provide her name once she gets out and also noted that she knows the actress facially. With that in mind, the world was waiting for her to provide a name, and voila! She did. Interestingly, a thread was reported in December last year by TunezMediaTV with Suleiman's car in Daniella's compound, even before Stephanie came out to mention her name. https://www.nairaland.com/3536468/daniella-okeke-flaunts-exotic-cars

It is not all that difficult now, or is it?

Now, having a contact with Otobo and Suleiman is not the issue here but going to mention Daniella okeke name in public media without permission will land her a law suit if you don't know.
Wrong! So long her allegations are true, then there is no ground for defamation. If I see a man beheading a fellow man, and I have the act on tape and choose to go public with the information, would I need the permission of the culprit to go public just because I fear I could be sued for defamation? You amuse me, really. You must understand that Keyamo would have weighed the odds before having Stephanie go public with Daniella's name. His reputation is equally on the line as he is representing the former.

Also note that Suleiman is sueing for blackmail etc while Daniella okeke is sueing for defamation of character which is very evident all thanks to Otobo.
You don't need to be a Law student to tell the difference between blackmail and defamation now, do you?

Apostle Suleiman is suing for being extorted but not for defamation. Let us understand the two, please. There is nothing evident about Daniella's suing for defamation. A news was reported in December about a car no one suspected or bothered to research on, Stephanie mentioned her name in March and turned out Daniella's vehicle is registered in Apostle Suleiman's name; sets her profile to private on Instagram almost immediately and is just coming out about a week after. My maths is bad but I don't need to be a genius to figure a thing here.

Note that Suleiman never denied knowing her but he said that she was somebody he had helped financially in the past. Big difference.
Not just that, he said;
1. She is a stripper (Apostle was trying to help a stripper get back on her feet)
2. She has links with Boko Haram (Yet, he knows her. Is it safe to consider Apostle her sponsor then?)

To your last question, what the apostle did was very smart, why? She was arrested and taken to court without anyone knowing about it but Otobo has escalated the issue to a whole new level that she can't handle. As for terrorism, everything was provided in court that's why she was taken to court and not just media trial. Big difference
I'm stunned shocked

Let's break it down, shall we?
1. She was arrested in a UBA branch on grounds of terrorism and blackmail.
2. She was taken to court without being represented by her lawyer.
3. How come she got out with a huge allegation as terrorism hanging on her neck, even without being represented by her lawyer if indeed there were damning evidences against her? shocked

Now let me ask you some few questions or mine

1. Otobo claimed that apostle suleman promised her marriage. If he did, has she provided a written agreement, video or audio evidence backing up such claim? If yes please provide them here.
So if you talk to a girl about marriage, you guys always put pen to paper? Interesting!

2. Otobo claims that all her evidences were in her laptop before it got miraculously stolen. So what evidence does she plan to provide?
It seems you didn't see the part of her video where she mentioned that Suleiman used her influence to freeze one of her accounts. Luckily, according to her, it is not the same account Apostle has been sending money to. She claimed she would present her statement of account in due time, let us all wait now, shall we?

3. Otobo said that apostle suleman did the traditional marriage in her father's house which the father denied before she changed her mouth to say it was done in apostle suleman office. Which story are we to believe since it is evident that her story changes everytime.
Well, this is agrey area I have or nothing of.

4. Otobo claimed to be pregnant for apostle suleman. Has she provided her pregnancy test and can she prove how apostle suleman was responsible for her terminated pregnancy? Remember she has to provide evidence not word of mouth.
I'm truly stunned again shocked

I hope you know a woman could verify if she is pregnant or not by getting an off-the-counter pregnancy test kit?

5. Otobo couldn't bail herself from detention easily due to no money but she now has enough money to hire keyamo, one of the most expensive lawyers in NiNigeria where did the money come from?
Wrong! Keyamo, according to SR's first reportage on the issue was her lawyer even before she was arrested. IT IS POSSIBLE SHE IS GETTING HELP FROM GOD-KNOWS-WHERE but that Keyamo is involved only goes ahead to show that there is more than what we know. Again, he would not have taken the case if it was a dead end from the start.

6. Why is Otobo not taking the case to court already despite having enough evidence to bring the apostle down?
Don't you see the big game here? Otobo and Keyamo are only out to see Suleiman deny the many claims before bringing up evidences that would further destroy what is being nursed.

Apostle Suleiman should have taken this to court already, don't you think? But of course he can't. Stephanie Otobo might have exaggerated in some areas, but that is not to discredit her claims. There is an atom of truth in her claim and it explains why Apostle Suleiman's team is kept mute.

Find below what Suleiman is suing for smiley

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Treyknowles(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Factfinder1(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2017
Sirjamo:
Did he (Apostle Suleiman ) paid the lawyers? just wondering.
Who are you asking Do i look like daniella okeke
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Gifting okeke is none of Stephenie Otobo business that's what you lot don't get. She would have provided her own evidence which she claimed was in her laptop before it got stolen according to her. Now she went ahead to drag another person to the drama. Otobo go hear am. Have you noticed she is no longer talking again? Her lawyers must have warned her too.
Also iwadobo , apostle suleman is know to be gifting people especially church members with cars and other gifts. See here : https://gossip.naij.com/724214-popular-nigerian-pastor-gives-away-cars-cash-gifts.html

Stephenie Otobo go hear am
Gifting okeke the SUV shows a pattern, a judge will allow that sort of argument.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Sounds like something these guys would say grin
Punky angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jode:
Oga mod dat ban my account,with d aid of a well labelled diagram showing details please explain my offense and the reason for the ban...OYA.
Yeye man... grin

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
carzola:
Apostle fuckfuckMan.
Your doom is now.
he Bleep sumone close to you.....abi u cot him red handed
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Guestlander: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:
Nice Strategy.

That is how to handle it. Especially when u dnt know what they will bring next as evidence. The shhit eating stuff is still there.

The car on instagram was a big blow. So my dear keep forming your lawyers are working on it.

Not saying much will make people forget your name with time. No lawyer is doing anything.

Not the childish way Apostle handled it. Threatening everybody with hell fire

Lol, are you a psychologist? No lawyer is doing jack sh*t. She's just hoping people will lash on to something else in due time.
Nigerians!
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by oglalasioux(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:
Nice Strategy.

That is how to handle it. Especially when u dnt know what they will bring next as evidence. The shhit eating stuff is still there.

The car on instagram was a big blow. So my dear keep forming your lawyers are working on it.

Not saying much will make people forget your name with time. No lawyer is doing anything.

I clicked like number 302. I would have been first to like your post but been busy. Your analysis is the clincher!
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sue that olosho otobo. The thing dey pain d babe that upon all her iyekekpolo and obukoko style she nor get mansion n g-wagon's like u

Kai see painment!
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by nku5: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
This girl is smart. Building her case quietly and planning legal action through the courts.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Dazzle86(f): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:
#mycaseisdifferent!! am dumbfounded cool

Why are you dumbfounded? Is that not the slogan on everybody's lips.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Skubidude(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
prettyboi1989:
am waiting to hear that stephanie olofo has been sentenced to 15 years in jail for defamation.

and anoda 15 years for Blackmail
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by kinnlive(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
jchioma:
yanga de sleep, trouble go wake am.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by jose45eve(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
GOD THIS LADY HAS DISGRACE ME AS A WINNER, I NEVER IMAGINE YOU A WINNER, SO WITH ALL THE PREACHING THAT PAPA DEY DO YOU? YOU STILL WHAT TO DISGRACE EVERY WINNER BA? IS GOD OF OYEDEPO THAT WILL PUNISH YOU, FOR USING OUR SLOGAN #MYCASEISDIFFERENT.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by apatheticme(f): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2017
dammytosh:
Nice Strategy.

On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.