Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice (4340 Views)

Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / ATIKU 2019: Why Do Some People Think Atiku's Followers Are IPOB / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by helinues: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Is Tinubu and Amaechi better than Ibori? Are they Saints where Ibori is? Tell me!

Are these not the same people who are "friends" of the President who is a Saint? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

I will keep saying, give me a combination better than Atiku and Ibori in Nigeria undecided

There are more reliable people than those you mentioned.. We need to stop all this recycling
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2017
helinues:

There are more reliable people than those you mentioned.. We need to stop all this recycling

Be truthful to yourself if i come out for President against the dullard will you vote for me?
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by oyinkinola: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Nairalanders,

Atiku is a Nationalist who is loved by Nigerians in all the geo-political zones. He has been there and have seen it all. He stood for truth during his issues with Obasanjo who had plans to rule Nigeria forever. He is a proven business man, exposed, enlightened, and so on.

Ibori on the other hand was the "Governor General" of the Niger Delta during his time. Why did he earn that title? He was a man of the people. He fought tyranny and stood for the truth led to his indictment for corrupt practices. Tell me, are Tinubu, Amaechi, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dogora and co "SAINTS"? If Nigerians are looking for saints to govern them come 2019 then they should go and engage Monks in Thailand.

Atiku was in Warri recently on an unannounced visit. Consultations are ongoing and very soon the "Atiku&Ibori" wind will blow accross the nooks and crannies of Nigeria and we the Yorubas will have the opportunity to collect the mistake we made during the last elections.

Never again shall we be deceived.

Atiku & Ibori 2019 is the Change to Change this Change!

WhiteSoup

CC
Beremx
Sarki
Passingshot
Obiagelli
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
.....you people, you say atiku, atiku if atiku manage to grab the power, you cry maginalisation!
any way, it's east east affair! west west is there ready for you!

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by helinues: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Be truthful to yourself if i come out for President against the dullard will you vote for me?

Where are the likes of Bart Nnaji, Professor Jega e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Intrepid01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
This Op na oloshi......AtikuIbori ticket....how can you combine two big thieves?...Those two men will finish this country faster than you can imagine. By the time they are done in 4 years, they'll be richer than Africa...Thanks for the joke anyway...AtikuIbori...lol..what a joke..it even sound so weird

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Intrepid01:
This Op na oloshi......AtikuIbori ticket....how can you combine two big thieves?...Those two men will finish this country faster than you can imagine. By the time they are done in 4 years, they'll be richer than Africa...Thanks for the joke anyway...AtikuIbori...lol..what a joke..it even sound so weird

What has the current government done for the country in 2 years? undecided
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by jpphilips(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why you should Borrow a brain and think again you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
jpphilips:
Why you should Borrow a brain and think again you mean?

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by od4life(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
@OP Ibori as an ex-convict is not qualified constitutionally to contest future elections. You should know more than this.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by kolaaderin: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Is Tinubu and Amaechi better than Ibori? Are they Saints where Ibori is? Tell me!

Are these not the same people who are "friends" of the President who is a Saint? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

I will keep saying, give me a combination better than Atiku and Ibori in Nigeria undecided

Yes oooo, the different is the two remains accused of the crime while ibori is a confirmed convict. His presence in any race team is a recipe of failure you can take that to the bank. I swear he is not even qualify to context cancellorship of his street nor governorship of his state again not to talk of federal level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2017
kolaaderin:

Yes oooo, the different is the two remains accused of the crime while ibori is a confirmed convict. His presence in any race team is a recipe of failure you can take that to the bank. I swear he is not even qualify to context cancellorship of his street nor governorship of his state again not to talk of federal level.

undecided
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by blackpanda: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2017
WhiteSoup:

DO YOU NEED SAINTS TO RULE NIGERIA?

Give me your combination let's open their files.

OMG! Seriously Wow this nation is in trouble
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2017
blackpanda:

OMG! Seriously Wow this nation is in trouble

Is Buhari better?
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by obailala(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2017
"...He (Ibori) fought tyranny and stood for the truth led to his indictment for corrupt practices."

Which other evidence do we need to prove that so many Nigerians are sick? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by blackpanda: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Is Buhari better?

Yes. A thousand times over
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by blackpanda: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2017
WhiteSoup:

What has the current government done for the country in 2 years? undecided

Fought Boko haram
Fought corruption
Increased external reserves ($4billion in this first quarter alone)
Restored investors faith in nigeria
Highest power generated since Nigeria's existence

Need I go on.......
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by mangood74: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Awon Ole jati jati
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by inourcare: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2017
We Hear You.
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
an osu claiming Yoruba.
'collect' ko take ni
you better go and collect your brain where your village people kept it
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by lukecent: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Somebody mooted Atiku & Peter Obi, nice combination
Dankwambo & Peter Obi is another nice combination.
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by soji1992: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Are u ok
from worse to worst!!!!
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Totti9(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op Atiku/Aninie nko? Werey grin grin

The admin dat ban me u are forgiven but sin no more grin
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by NeeKlaus: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Peter Obi is what this country needs. Quote me anywhere. It's left for him to choose a suitable running mate. I am tired of all these Old cargoes taking turns at bleaching our treasury white.

And this OP, your mentality is still in the 70s. Cure yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Gogetta(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
dammytosh:

The basis for an intelligent argument is an intelligent Topic.

This is a no brainer.
Best reply.
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op mayb al these atiku campaigners hav paid u #5000.Abeg dnt trade ur future because of stupidity.A sane human wants atiku n ibori?? Chai Nigeria is finished?
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op mayb al these atiku campaigners hav paid u #5000.Abeg dnt trade ur future because of stupidity.A sane human wants atiku n ibori?? Chai Nigeria is finished!!
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by jpphilips(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2017
@OP
Thinking is your right, what you are thinking with is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by WhiteSoup: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
helinues:

undecided
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by GoldNiagara(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Nairalanders,

Atiku is a Nationalist who is loved by Nigerians in all the geo-political zones. He has been there and have seen it all. He stood for truth during his issues with Obasanjo who had plans to rule Nigeria forever. He is a proven business man, exposed, enlightened, and so on.

Ibori on the other hand was the "Governor General" of the Niger Delta during his time. Why did he earn that title? He was a man of the people. He fought tyranny and stood for the truth led to his indictment for corrupt practices. Tell me, are Tinubu, Amaechi, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dogora and co "SAINTS"? If Nigerians are looking for saints to govern them come 2019 then they should go and engage Monks in Thailand.

Atiku was in Warri recently on an unannounced visit. Consultations are ongoing and very soon the "Atiku&Ibori" wind will blow accross the nooks and crannies of Nigeria and we the Yorubas will have the opportunity to collect the mistake we made during the last elections.

Never again shall we be deceived.

Atiku & Ibori 2019 is the Change to Change this Change!

WhiteSoup

CC
Beremx
Sarki
Passingshot
Obiagelli
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Sho gbadun sha
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by Amarabae(f): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Atiku/ibori? Your problem is a problem
Re: Why I Think Atiku & Ibori 2019 Is Our Best Choice by GoldNiagara(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Even the feminist and women right activist with all dia wahala can see your problem no be hia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm / Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago / TVC Station Has Been Taken Off Air!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.