Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today (7609 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / 6 Controversial Reasons Why The Senate Rejected Ibrahim Magu Today / Senate Screens Magu Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2017
This is just bullying of customs boss.

You want him to appear in uniform, why didn't you
tell Magu to appear in EFCC uniform.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
All these Nairaland kids sef

You're right

I'm a 25 year old kid who can buy your whole family

Go get a job so your father won't die without seeing his 50 year old son accomplish something

I will slap my dick across your face
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by Coolgent(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Another Northerner

These Northerners own and run Nigeria but they have nothing to show of it

They have produced more than 5 Nigerian presidents but still lives in abject poverty, has terrorism in every northern state, still underdeveloped

I don't want to see any Igbo guy or Yoruba guy in any government office in Nigeria, let those northerners run and destroy it by themselves, we know who suffers it
Typical jobless grin
I pitied ur life.
What presidency got to do with development of their region
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by Dareomo(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Some Shameless rogue think they can frustrate this Man.
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by Eazybay(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
So where is Ibrahim Lamorde How bout his accounts? Any property confiscated?

Nigerians and selective amnesia
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by brojoshua: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
The house of corruption has been using all its corruptive tactics to delay or prevent the appointment of that man. For they themselves fear for their very dirty cupboard
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by brojoshua: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
The house of corruption has been using all its corruptive tactics to delay or prevent the appointment of that man. For they themselves fear for their very dirty cupboard. But the cat has come back from UK, let all the rats hid in holes and gutters and bushes
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by scantee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu is really in hot seat.

Senator Dino want finish this man.haaaa
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by scantee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
brojoshua:
The house of corruption has been using all its corruptive tactics to delay or prevent the appointment of that man. For they themselves fear for their very dirty cupboard. But the cat has come back from UK, let all the rats hid in holes and gutters and bushes

But bro the allegation against this guys is much, and he has not done enough to clear himself.... His answers towards the questions is not justifiable
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by scantee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dareomo:
Some Shameless rogue think they can frustrate this Man.

This man don't deserve to be EFCC chairman at all, you need to watch the live screaning......all questions throw at him are valid.
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by sleuthhounds: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
which of d argument is valid?.

Team magu must stay#
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
scantee:

This man don't deserve to be EFCC chairman at all, you need to watch the live screaning......all questions throw at him are valid.

And he defend all the questions..
Re: Senate Screens Ibrahim Magu Today by GameGod(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You're right

I'm a 25 year old kid who can buy your whole family

Go get a job so your father won't die without seeing his 50 year old son accomplish something

I will slap my dick across your face
25 years old behaving like 13. Mtsww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi's Intense Door-to-door Campaign Continues... / #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.