Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today (6462 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Doctor God Is Using To Bless Homes With Pregnancies And Babies / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter / A Program Designed To Bless The Singles And The Married... Be There!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2017
I woke up this morning over excited because of the amount of profit I made selling my sacks of cashew product.
I want somebody on Nairaland to also benefit from my success. I wanted to go out with my friends today and drink to stupor but I Changed my mind. I want to bless somebody on Nairaland with 15000.
So here is the deal. Anybody with the highest number of likes will get the money.
Screenshot the total likes and post it as evidence. I swear with my mothers life that I am serious. It is time we turn all those likes to cash.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by kelvine(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Forget cash send cashew to my house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by SEXONLY: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Make I park herehere
Although this competition is biased....only old members go win..except you want likes as of this morning that hasn't been checked....from the home screen

Some newbies go win that one

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Just say u you're giving it to a female

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I woke up this morning over excited because of the amount of profit I made selling my sacks of cashew product.
I want somebody on Nairaland to also benefit from my success. I wanted to go out with my friends today and drink to stupor but I Changed my mind. I want to bless somebody on Nairaland with 15000.
So here is the deal. Anybody with the highest number of likes will get the money
Screenshot the total likes and post it as evidence. I swear with my mothers life that I am serious. It is time we turn all those likes to cash.

Fvck off

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
I don't think I'll win this.Can you bless me too, I really need money..sebastine1994

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by SEXONLY: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Can you tell me more about the business? I mean what its takes to start.

Sebastine1994:
So here is the deal. Anybody with the highest number of likes will get the money.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by kelvine(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Forget cash send cashew to my house.

By the way not a cool thing to swear with your mother's life, have some respect for her.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Jabioro: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2017
With this your thread that can not smell FB..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Wackyrichy(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2017
...and i need dis 15k oh.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by lekjons(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Bros abeg 5k will help me out for now..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Send me cashew.

There's a single mother here that the money will get a used sewing machine for. She needs that to start her biz. I'll give u her username if you are serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by pussygotlips: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Papasmal(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Guys no gree like post again..

Likes don turn dollar for this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by zinachidi(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
lol, on top ur mama life.. Nawah ooo..

47xxx come and see ur helper oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by 47xxx(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2017
i need too, need to complete my fees, i'm a futo final year student. I don miss my first paper, i neen 10k, Buh u can still divide the money to 5k each for 3 pple, so more can benefit. Thanks.

Cc: zinachidi thanks for the mention.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by pat1612(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Good you are sharing your profit but why publish it you could have help anybody in your neighborhood who u will be sure needs that money and it can help them.
Giving out here and that too condition that post has max likes

Just my view no offence intended grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I just wish i could get this now as i just found out UI added not 20k but 37k to our fees at ARCIS. This masters sef nor be here.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Mavanyreborn:
I just wish i could get this now as i just found out UI added not 20k but 37k to our fees at ARCIS. This masters sef nor be here.

what is your name

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

what is your name
ifunanya

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Fkforyou(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Please bring another challenge because I need the money badly... cry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sirhethat12(f): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Huh likes? I need the money Biko

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Dyt(f): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2017
This money will be yours soon.....like to activate grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Send me cashew.

There's a single mother here that the money will get a used sewing machine for. She needs that to start her biz. I'll give u her username if you are serious.

Mommy abeg mention my username.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by asomething: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Its amazing how no one is liking anyones comment.
Well, i have decided to like every comment

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I want somebody on Nairaland to also benefit from my success...Anybody with the highest number of likes will get the money.

You swear with your mother's life?

Man!
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
alignacademy:

You swear with your mother's life?
Man!
I no carry water for mouth talk am. I am dead serious
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by caphykk: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please teach me how to fish,am interested in the business......
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by Sebastine1994(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
caphykk:
Please teach me how to fish,am interested in the business......

then go to a fisherman and learn. Do you visit a tailor to treat your headache. Sorry I dont fish
Re: I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today by ovalrose(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
I know my likes no plenty but if I get this money its going to my sis who needs money for her fees. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! / You Can Stop Your Husband's Extra-marital Affair / Before You Say "I Do", My 2 Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.