Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman (67318 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / 'nigerian Men Are Beasts In Bed' - Kenya Woman Testifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Yinkatolu: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Cute
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by ring7(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2017
We know why you are happy,
Short people middle belt, that's why you are happy.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Dayuuummm tongue
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Olukat(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2017
The woman indirectly talked about what that man lacks wink wink
Believe them and you are a leaner grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Pray(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2017
MI
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by misteryman: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2017
gringrin

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by ahamonyeka(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Her choice.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Destinylink(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Love On Display!!!
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by 9jatatafo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngberry001:
whaat a dwarf corccck

Women dont letter cheat on dis shorty man undecided

My brother the height of a man is not proportional to the size of his cassava. You would be surprised that he is very mighty down there! There was an under grown man in One of the leading university teaching hospitals and behold one heavy nurse was screwing the guy codedly due to his awesome cassava.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Divay22(f): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
We are most happy for you Ma grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by yinkslinks(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Never with Nigerian women. Love is not blind here in naija.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by stephnie1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
ok
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Gloria4(f): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
ok oh I see them
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Anny505(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
That man's cassava must be very very big grin
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Odkosh: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
Love is not blind,enjoy
o baby, you are hot. but why you come put hell for ur location. so that bpiz no go enta ba. bouz self don turn heaven now.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by dtruth50: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
which kind dark madam? he is lighter dan u abeg
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by soath(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
tchimatic:
I don't fucking care.
That's what I'm talking about. Nobody cares angry
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by kulrunsman79(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
At least he is taller and bigger than Aki & Pawpaw
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Longcucumber(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
especially if the man is caring and responsible. many who insisted on tall, dark handsome men are regretting today
is like you are a shot man.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Michellla:
As long as they are both happy grin

When I saw your long, I almost thought you were referring to her long legs (incomparison to his)......
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Tedassie(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Are they celebrating their anniversary or what?

#whobloodycares?
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by ChristyB(f): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Love conquers all...
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by SIRmanjar(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngberry001:
whaat a dwarf corccck

Women dont letter cheat on dis shorty man undecided
wot do u mean by dwarf corck?dat guy might be more endowed dan u lipsrsealed
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol i can see why she happy
Bet tall guy never toast am before... what a pity he can't lift it, flip it and reverse it grin
Pele
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by francotunsco: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
The man may not be wholly short afterall!
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by kmat18: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
kaaai Luv is really blind,make Una help am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.