Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife (56239 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Divay22(f): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
ikp120:

Yeah baby. You've got it too. wink wink
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Divay22(f): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=ikp120 post=54612266]

Yeah baby. You've got it too. wink But God has not approve it now cry cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Dyt(f): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Araoluwa005:
is she pregnant?

E no dey hard her
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by ikp120(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=Divay22 post=54612416][/quote]

What you have, you have! Look for the best way to use it. wink wink

You've got the best smile I've ever seen and you're absolutely beautiful baby. wink wink
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Divay22(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
ikp120:

What you have, you have! Look for the best way to use it. wink wink

You've got the best smile I've ever seen. wink wink
HmmmWORD.....gat to do some soul searching...

Thanks grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by ikp120(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
HmmmWORD.....gat to do some soul searching...

Thanks grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're welcome baby. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by OsitaJustice: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Congrats MJ, at least not like TD who's still contacting STD
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by solidifi: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
My endless gratitude goes to my husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie for giving me his consent, knowing fully the sacrifices and adaptations he will have to put up with.

''knowing fully the sacrifices and adaptations he will have to put up with''....

This part, I do not understand. It has been observed that Mercy Johnson is on of the Nollywood actresses who have
enjoyed a steady marriage.

But from what I can see now, it may not be so again. The is not a pray or wish, but a fact.
Let me tell you Mercy, Nigerian politicians are devilish. their gifts are mami-water gift, bring head come and take head.

You better be careful.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by SuperBlack: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Araoluwa005:
is she pregnant?
Do you have Problem with that? Is she not Married?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alexander001:
#New world population statistics
Population 7.8 billion people on planet earth.
Women 5.6 billion .
Men 2.2 billion.
So baby girl think twice before saying NO to a man.!
Of the 2,2bn men:
1) 1bn are married already
2) 200 000 are in prison and mental institutions
Leaving 1bn men:-
* 500 million are jobless
* 5% are gay
* 3% are Catholic priests
* 10% are relatives
* The remainder are above 66years..
**So ladies hold onto what u have tightly
where do you get your statistics from man
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by lacoach: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mercy dressing tire me. Like mama put.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by mumsie: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Congrats my dear Mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Her dressing needs to change as a governemnt official , no more spaghetti, mini dress house girl dress, she is a sexual assistant. cool
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by clickwtB(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Bimpe29: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmn! I comment my reserve
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by 2shur: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bu d tym he fuc out thr mercy out of mercy johnson ejn
Her marriage go cast.
Hausa and they long ass dic.
Je go fuc tire.
Suck bobby tire before je sack am.
Uma nor see wetin happun to sylvanus dah igbo gal weu dem gif pol appointment dah year.
He nor see man or yung lady to appoint.
Na mercy wey like fuc he appoint
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by ufuosman(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by crackhouse(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
sb's puss.y is about to be torn here. nothing goes for nothing especially when it concerns women.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by jinxet2000: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mercy is a role model and a wife.
Don't mind those ones that carried acting to their homes and those that have defined what their man must do and must not do.
Look at her, her attire and smiles. She is a virtuous woman. Does she look beaten by husband? No even though there may be arguments one way or the other you will know it is not about late night audition and rehearsals.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by NemzySeries(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
letz jst give it sum time u'll soon start hearing dat d governor has started lambashing her a55
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by teddyberry(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Those guys over there are the only people that give a Bleep

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Mr hubby leave make she make money now , not babies.... #swollenface undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by nicerod(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Gloria4:
hard work attracts reward. congratulations lady,its really due to you. Enjoy and more grace
Happy birthday to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.